"Paris Hilton fragrances continued to achieve strong consumer demand. Our GUESS? women's fragrance established a strong sales base in its first holiday season, which will be expanded with the launch of the GUESS? men's fragrance this spring,” said Ilia Lekach, chairman and CEO, Parlux Fragrances. “Perry Ellis fragrance products retain their strength. Perry Ellis remains our largest brand, representing almost half of our total business, and we will be introducing a new "Perry Ellis 18" fragrance in summer 2006."
Parlux Net Sales Increase 96%
February 9, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Financials
- 144Unilever Releases 2015 Results
- 68L'Oréal Marks Growth in Key Areas
- 56LVMH Strong in 2013 Financial Results with Revenue of €29 Billion
- 31Shiseido Marks Fiscal Year End with 12.4% Increase in Net Sales
- 29Beautycounter Posts 325% Growth
- 28L'Oréal Sales €22.9 Billion for 2013, Up 5%
- 27Avon Decline Led by Divestments, Latin American Challenges
- 26IT Cosmetics to Hit $300 Million in 2015 Sales
- 20Who Are Estée Lauder's Top Performers?
- 20Beiersdorf Releases 2015 Business Results
Parlux Fragrances, Inc. announced net sales for its third quarter—ended December 31, 2005—were $56,412,315 compared to $28,748,499 in the same period of the prior year. Net income more than doubled to $5,996,089 compared to $2,867,746 in the same period of the prior year. Earnings per share on a diluted basis were $0.57 compared to prior-year earnings of $0.27 per share, an increase of 111%.