Alberto-Culver also announced today that its board of directors is reviewing recent information regarding Regis' third quarter results and revised outlook for the fiscal fourth quarter and 2006 fiscal year. Alberto- Culver said it may comment further, as appropriate, after its Board of Directors has completed its review. Alberto-Culver noted that it will not otherwise comment on Regis' third and fourth quarter outlook, and requests that any questions regarding Regis' announcement should be directed to representatives of Regis.
Alberto-Culver To Report Positive Second Quarter Results
March 23, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Financials
- 140Unilever Releases 2015 Results
- 64L'Oréal Marks Growth in Key Areas
- 54LVMH Strong in 2013 Financial Results with Revenue of €29 Billion
- 33IT Cosmetics to Hit $300 Million in 2015 Sales
- 30Shiseido Marks Fiscal Year End with 12.4% Increase in Net Sales
- 29L'Oréal Sales €22.9 Billion for 2013, Up 5%
- 28Beautycounter Posts 325% Growth
- 26Avon Decline Led by Divestments, Latin American Challenges
- 19Who Are Estée Lauder's Top Performers?
- 18Beiersdorf Releases 2015 Business Results
Alberto-Culver Company plans to report its 2006 fiscal second quarter and six month results for the period ended March 31, 2006 on April 27. "The Company anticipates that it will announce record second quarter and year-to-date sales and earnings results," said Howard B. Bernick, president and CEO, Alberto-Culver Company. "We are pleased with our fiscal 2006 progress, and based upon results to date for the quarter, we expect our consumer products group to post good sales and earnings growth led by the retail launch of Nexxus. Also, results to date show continued consistent growth at our Sally Beauty Supply stores and indications that Beauty Systems Group (BSG) has substantially overcome its fiscal year 2005 challenges at this time, and is on track to have a much improved 2006 profit performance."