Botanigenics, Inc. announced the commercial introduction of Botanistat PF-64, a globally approved, paraben- and formaldehyde-free preservative system for the personal care and toiletry industries. This proprietary ingredient is based on a blend of biocide components in an emollient base for optimized preservation in a variety of applications and products. Botanistat PF-64, according to the company, provides comprehensive protection from microbial contamination—including Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria, fungi, yeasts and molds. In addition, Botanistat PF-64 features skin conditioning properties that enhance the product's mildness and aesthetics during and after application. Third party testing was conducted to confirm its efficacy and safety.
Botanigenics Introduces Preservative System
August 15, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Ingredients
- 204Calling All Ingredient-Launchers
- 154A Poison to Poise Age
- 118in-cosmetics Awards the Best Innovations of 2016
- 104Marine Ingredients in Cosmetics: Sustainability Implications
- 98Anti-pollution Ingredients on the Rise
- 59Beauty Ingredient Innovations and Trends
- 54Biomimetics: Beauty Ingredients That Mimic Bio Functions
- 53Evonik Helps 'De-stress Your Skin'
- 35Beauty Must Refocus on Experience
- 31Botanigenics Introduces Preservative System
- Ingredients that Multitask
2/23/2016, Sara Mason
- Multifunctional Innovation Driving Personal Care Ingredient Sales
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Venturing into Vegan Cosmetics
2/22/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- What's Behind P&G's Fragrance Ingredients No-no List
- Biotech Silk Promises Breathable Protection and Extended Efficacy
3/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured