Pilot Chemical Company has achieved the listing of eight surfactant products with CleanGredients, an online database showcasing independently verified information concerning the human health and environmental attributes of surfactants used in cleaning products. NSF International provided the third-party certification and environmental screening using the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Design for the Environment (DFE) program, which designates surfactants with especially positive environmental characteristics.
Pilot Chemical Surfactants Acknowledged as ‘CleanGredients’
September 25, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Ingredients
- 208Calling All Ingredient-Launchers
- 100in-cosmetics Awards the Best Innovations of 2016
- 76A Poison to Poise Age
- 75Anti-pollution Ingredients on the Rise
- 73Marine Ingredients in Cosmetics: Sustainability Implications
- 49Biomimetics: Beauty Ingredients That Mimic Bio Functions
- 49Beauty Ingredient Innovations and Trends
- 30Evonik Helps 'De-stress Your Skin'
- 29Natural Silicone Alternative Helps Protect Skin
- 28Achieving an Even Skin Tone
- Multifunctional Innovation Driving Personal Care Ingredient Sales
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- What's Behind P&G's Fragrance Ingredients No-no List
- Biotech Silk Promises Breathable Protection and Extended Efficacy
3/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Evonik Launches Renewable-based Ingredient for Water-based Cosmetics
3/29/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Multifunctional Skin Emollient is Poppin’
3/30/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky