Kerry Group plc reported full-year 2007 sales revenue of €4.8 billion, representing a like-for-like growth of 6.7%. Total group sales revenue throughout European markets grew by 4.6% to €1,339 million. In American markets, the group’s ingredients and flavors businesses increased sales revenue to €1,310 million. Sales revenue in Asia Pacific markets grew by 17.1% to €425 million.
“Kerry achieved a good all round business performance and solid organic growth in 2007 notwithstanding the inflationary input cost environment," said Stan McCarthy, chief executive, Kerry Group. "By capitalizing on such opportunity and exploiting its strong financial and management resources, the group plans to growth from its current €5 billion base to €10 billion through strong organic growth and value-enhancing acquisitions in the next five to six years.”
Additional information is here.
Kerry Full-Year Results
February 29, 2008
Most Popular in Financials
- 10Firmenich Reports Strong Financial Results
- 3Elizabeth Arden 2015 Q4 and Full-year Sales Decline
- 2Givaudan First Quarter 2009 Sales
- 2IFF First Quarter 2012 Relatively Flat Year-Over-Year
- 2Givaudan Posts First Half 2012 Report
- 2Symrise Posts Strong 1st Quarter Growth
- 2Givaudan's First Half 2012 Profit Up 68%
- 1BASF Posts Q3
- 1IFF Profit Up 16%
- 1IFF Q4, Full Year 2010 Financial Report Shows Strong Growth