The Lubrizol Corporation announced that consolidated earnings from continuing operations for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2005 were $32.6 million, or $.48 per basic share, including restructuring charges of $.03 per share. Comparable earnings from continuing operations for the fourth quarter of 2004 were $18.8 million pre-tax, or $.28 per basic share, including restructuring charges of $.21 per share.
Lubrizol Announces Earnings
February 7, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Financials
- 239BASF Announces 2017 Price Increases
- 8Givaudan Reports 2011 Financials
- 6Vitamin B3 in Cosmetics Driving Lonza Results
- 5IFF First Quarter 2012 Relatively Flat Year-Over-Year
- 5IFF Profit Up 16%
- 4Robertet Reports "Excellent" 2010
- 4Givaudan Starts Strong in 2012
- 4Elizabeth Arden 2015 Q4 and Full-year Sales Decline
- 4IFF Reports Q4, Full Year 2011 Financial Results
- 4Firmenich Reports Strong Financial Results