The Lubrizol Corporation announced that consolidated earnings from continuing operations for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2005 were $32.6 million, or $.48 per basic share, including restructuring charges of $.03 per share. Comparable earnings from continuing operations for the fourth quarter of 2004 were $18.8 million pre-tax, or $.28 per basic share, including restructuring charges of $.21 per share.
Lubrizol Announces Earnings
August 15, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Financials
- 77BASF Announces 2017 Price Increases
- 2Firmenich Reports Strong Financial Results
- 2Elizabeth Arden 2015 Q4 and Full-year Sales Decline
- 2IFF First Quarter 2012 Relatively Flat Year-Over-Year
- 1Symrise Sees 2% Sales Increase, Strong Growth in Menthol Sales
- 1Symrise Posts Strong 1st Quarter Growth
- 1IFF Reports Q4, Full Year 2011 Financial Results
- 1Vitamin B3 in Cosmetics Driving Lonza Results
- 1IFF Profit Up 16%
- 1Givaudan Posts First Half 2012 Report