- March 2015
- Successfully Structure Your Marketing Foundation, Trends in the Men’s Grooming, Beauty Product Testing Breathes New Life into Mature SKUs, As the Modern Male Consumer Evolves, So Must His Packaging, Four Tips for Marketing Men’s Products
- February 2015
- The F-Word of Color Cosmetics: Functionality, The Color Essentials, Spring/Summer 2015 Color Trends, Branding and Rebranding, Fun, Flirty, Functional: Trends in Color Cosmetic Packaging
- November 2014
- How Research Helps Brands Sell More, Trends from Emerging Markets, New Skin Brightening Ingredients, The Power of Product Sampling, 2014 Beauty Packaging Identity Trends
- October 2014
- Creating a Social Shopping Situation, Legitimizing Claims, Total Evacuation, Samples Are Still the New Black, The Balancing Truth
- September 2014
- State of the Industry, Beauty Tech: Devices and Data Mark What’s Next, Tuning Strategy to an Evolving Landscape, Getting More from Multifunctional Ingredients, Beyond Product Packaging
- July 2014
- Green Claims That Mean Something, The Different Faces of Natural, Advocacy in Loyalty, Crossing Beauty Categories
GCI® magazine—Your Brand Is Our Business
GCI magazine is the business information resource for U.S.-based marketers, brand managers, manufacturers and executives in the beauty industry. GCI seeks to advance its audience's ability to strategically build brand equity by combining insightful overviews of market data, trend reports and strategies focused on building connections with consumers.
Print and Digital magazines are FREE to qualified subscribers.
Current Issue: March 2015
Topics discussed: Successfully Structure Your Marketing Foundation, Trends in the Men’s Grooming, Beauty Product Testing Breathes New Life into Mature SKUs, As the Modern Male Consumer Evolves, So Must His Packaging, Four Tips for Marketing Men’s Products
View the entire table of contents from this issue.
Access the latest issue of GCI digital!