- July 2014
- Green Claims That Mean Something, The Different Faces of Natural, Advocacy in Loyalty, Crossing Beauty Categories
- June 2014
- Renewed Boost for Hair Care, Beauty Online, Ingredients for Different Age Demographics, Color in Beauty Packaging
- May 2014
- Emerging Market Conditions, Fragrance Trends, Scouting New Ingredients, Packaging Innovations
- April 2014
- Opportunities for Sun Care, Total Sensory Package, Sunscreens for Today, Retail Display Power
- March 2014
- Integrating Packaging and Ingredients, Seven Deadly Sins of Brand Storytelling, Targeted Design, Highlighting Ingredients in Products
- January 2014
- Transformation in Color, Personalization in Color Cosmetics, The Nail Polish Effect, Intricacies and Innovation in Color Cosmetic Packaging
GCI® magazine—Your Brand Is Our Business
GCI magazine is the business information resource for U.S.-based marketers, brand managers, manufacturers and executives in the beauty industry. GCI seeks to advance its audience's ability to strategically build brand equity by combining insightful overviews of market data, trend reports and strategies focused on building connections with consumers.
Print and Digital magazines are FREE to qualified subscribers.
Current Issue: July 2014
Topics discussed: Green Claims That Mean Something, The Different Faces of Natural, Advocacy in Loyalty, Crossing Beauty Categories
View the entire table of contents from this issue.
Access the latest issue of GCI digital!