- May 2013
- The Merging of Technologies, Talking Tech, Linking Skin Care and Sun Care, Keen for Innovation, Staying Inspired
- April 2013
- Take Color Business to the Next Level, Turning Consumer Data into Gold, Multifunctionality: The Sweet (and Sour) Spot for Color Cosmetics, Packaging Moments of Truth
- March 2013
- A Tipping Point for Beauty in Emerging Markets, Art and Science Come Together, Ingredients with Global Flair, Translating Trends for Hair Care
- January 2013
- Map Your Success, The Beauty of Strategy, Beauty on the Go, Product Development Game-Changers, Multifunctional vs. Tailored
- December 2012
- Connecting the Dots to Reach Consumers, Beautiful, Effective Product Messaging, Growth Picture of Global Bath and Body Care, The Link is the Thing: Cohesive Packaging
- November 2012
- Growing Organically, The Process of Going Organic, The Lure of Organic Ingredients, The Right Message: Translating Sustainable Packaging
GCI® magazine—Your Brand Is Our Business
GCI magazine is the business information resource for U.S.-based marketers, brand managers, manufacturers and executives in the beauty industry. GCI seeks to advance its audience's ability to strategically build brand equity by combining insightful overviews of market data, trend reports and strategies focused on building connections with consumers.
Print and Digital magazines are FREE to qualified subscribers.
Current Issue: May 2013
Topics discussed: The Merging of Technologies, Talking Tech, Linking Skin Care and Sun Care, Keen for Innovation, Staying Inspired
View the entire table of contents from this issue.
Access the latest issue of GCI digital!
Coming soon in GCI Magazine
State of the Industry Report
Green Ingredient Innovation
Eco Packaging Opportunities
Hair Care Market Report
Innovative Packaging Materials
Medically Oriented Ingredients
Anti-aging Hair Care