- June 2015
- Mass and Efficacy in Hair Care, Natural Ingredient Innovation, Wearable Tech, Secondary Packaging Strategies, The End of "Innovation"?
- May 2015
- Why Innovative Packaging Matters, The Power of Focus Groups, Questions to Ask Before Developing a Product, Sustainable Ingredients, Emerging Market Challenges & Mature Market Growth
- April 2015
- Storm Clouds Gather Over Sun Care, The Feel of It: Packaging With Sensory Clues, Millennials and Brands, What's the StoryScore?, It's All About Moisturization: Consumer Insights Through Social Media
- March 2015
- How to Successfully Structure Your Marketing Foundation, Beyond the Launch: Three Ways that Beauty Product Testing Breathes, New Life into Mature SKUs, Form, Function or Fun?, As the Modern Male Consumer Evolves, So Must His Packaging
- February 2015
- The F-Word of Color Cosmetics: Functionality, The Color Essentials, Spring/Summer 2015 Color Trends, Branding and Rebranding, Fun, Flirty, Functional: Trends in Color Cosmetic Packaging
- November 2014
- How Research Helps Brands Sell More, Trends from Emerging Markets, New Skin Brightening Ingredients, The Power of Product Sampling, 2014 Beauty Packaging Identity Trends
GCI® magazine—Your Brand Is Our Business
GCI magazine is the business information resource for U.S.-based marketers, brand managers, manufacturers and executives in the beauty industry. GCI seeks to advance its audience's ability to strategically build brand equity by combining insightful overviews of market data, trend reports and strategies focused on building connections with consumers.
Print and Digital magazines are FREE to qualified subscribers.
Current Issue: June 2015
Topics discussed: Mass and Efficacy in Hair Care, Natural Ingredient Innovation, Wearable Tech, Secondary Packaging Strategies, The End of "Innovation"?
View the entire table of contents from this issue.
Access the latest issue of GCI digital!