- September 2015
- Color Trends, Don't Derail Your Launch, Generational Insights, High-oil Concepts, New is Not Innovative
- July 2015
- Amazonian Cosmetic and Fragrance Ingredients, Sustainable Packaging and Ingredient Innovations, Building Success in the Spa/Salon Channel, How to Reach Latinas, Global Skin Care Market Trends
- June 2015
- Mass and Efficacy in Hair Care, Natural Ingredient Innovation, Wearable Tech, Secondary Packaging Strategies, The End of "Innovation"?
- May 2015
- Why Innovative Packaging Matters, The Power of Focus Groups, Questions to Ask Before Developing a Product, Sustainable Ingredients, Emerging Market Challenges & Mature Market Growth
- April 2015
- Storm Clouds Gather Over Sun Care, The Feel of It: Packaging With Sensory Clues, Millennials and Brands, What's the StoryScore?, It's All About Moisturization: Consumer Insights Through Social Media
- March 2015
- How to Successfully Structure Your Marketing Foundation, Beyond the Launch: Three Ways that Beauty Product Testing Breathes, New Life into Mature SKUs, Form, Function or Fun?, As the Modern Male Consumer Evolves, So Must His Packaging
GCI® magazine—Your Brand Is Our Business
Missing that piece of the puzzle?
Subscribe to GCI magazine and start collecting all the pieces needed to build up your beauty brand. GCI is the preferred resource for US-based marketers, brand managers, manufacturers and executives in the beauty industry.
GCI magazine–print or digital–is your source to:
- Gain strategic business and marketing insight
- Be inspired by new ideas
- Track regional and global trends
- Find new products and innovations
- Discover developing technologies
The global marketplace at your fingertips–FREE!
Current Issue: September 2015
Topics discussed: Color Trends, Don't Derail Your Launch, Generational Insights, High-oil Concepts, New is Not Innovative
View the entire table of contents from this issue.
Access the latest issue of GCI digital!