- November 2014
- How Research Helps Brands Sell More, Trends from Emerging Markets, New Skin Brightening Ingredients, The Power of Product Sampling, 2014 Beauty Packaging Identity Trends
- October 2014
- Creating a Social Shopping Situation, Legitimizing Claims, Total Evacuation, Samples Are Still the New Black, The Balancing Truth
- September 2014
- State of the Industry, Beauty Tech: Devices and Data Mark What’s Next, Tuning Strategy to an Evolving Landscape, Getting More from Multifunctional Ingredients, Beyond Product Packaging
- July 2014
- Green Claims That Mean Something, The Different Faces of Natural, Advocacy in Loyalty, Crossing Beauty Categories
- June 2014
- Renewed Boost for Hair Care, Beauty Online, Ingredients for Different Age Demographics, Color in Beauty Packaging
- May 2014
- Emerging Market Conditions, Fragrance Trends, Scouting New Ingredients, Packaging Innovations
GCI® magazine—Your Brand Is Our Business
GCI magazine is the business information resource for U.S.-based marketers, brand managers, manufacturers and executives in the beauty industry. GCI seeks to advance its audience's ability to strategically build brand equity by combining insightful overviews of market data, trend reports and strategies focused on building connections with consumers.
Print and Digital magazines are FREE to qualified subscribers.
Current Issue: November 2014
Topics discussed: How Research Helps Brands Sell More, Trends from Emerging Markets, New Skin Brightening Ingredients, The Power of Product Sampling, 2014 Beauty Packaging Identity Trends
View the entire table of contents from this issue.
Access the latest issue of GCI digital!