- December 2013
- Bath & Body Hunts for New Consumers, Anti-aging Solutions for Today, Product Attraction, Cosmetics and the Chemistry of Life
- November 2013
- Moving Ahead in Men's Care, Seasonal Changes for Packaging, Personalized Marketing, Biomimetic Ingredients
- October 2013
- 2013 Directory of Suppliers
- September 2013
- Form & Function, Multifacted, Pulsing with Potential, All in the Delivery: Message Placement
- July 2013
- Recharging Brands, Hair Care on the Verge, Beauty Packaging at the End of Permanence, Demanding More from Ingredients
- June 2013
- State of the Industry , The Importance of Loyal Customers, The Truth About Innovation, The Feel Good Factor in Skin Care, Shelf Engagement
GCI® magazine—Your Brand Is Our Business
GCI magazine is the business information resource for U.S.-based marketers, brand managers, manufacturers and executives in the beauty industry. GCI seeks to advance its audience's ability to strategically build brand equity by combining insightful overviews of market data, trend reports and strategies focused on building connections with consumers.
Print and Digital magazines are FREE to qualified subscribers.
Current Issue: December 2013
Topics discussed: Bath & Body Hunts for New Consumers, Anti-aging Solutions for Today, Product Attraction, Cosmetics and the Chemistry of Life
View the entire table of contents from this issue.
Access the latest issue of GCI digital!