- June 2013
- State of the Industry , The Importance of Loyal Customers, The Truth About Innovation, The Feel Good Factor in Skin Care, Shelf Engagement
- May 2013
- The Merging of Technologies, Talking Tech, Linking Skin Care and Sun Care, Keen for Innovation, Staying Inspired
- April 2013
- Take Color Business to the Next Level, Turning Consumer Data into Gold, Multifunctionality: The Sweet (and Sour) Spot for Color Cosmetics, Packaging Moments of Truth
- March 2013
- A Tipping Point for Beauty in Emerging Markets, Art and Science Come Together, Ingredients with Global Flair, Translating Trends for Hair Care
- January 2013
- Map Your Success, The Beauty of Strategy, Beauty on the Go, Product Development Game-Changers, Multifunctional vs. Tailored
- December 2012
- Connecting the Dots to Reach Consumers, Beautiful, Effective Product Messaging, Growth Picture of Global Bath and Body Care, The Link is the Thing: Cohesive Packaging
GCI® magazine—Your Brand Is Our Business
GCI magazine is the business information resource for U.S.-based marketers, brand managers, manufacturers and executives in the beauty industry. GCI seeks to advance its audience's ability to strategically build brand equity by combining insightful overviews of market data, trend reports and strategies focused on building connections with consumers.
Print and Digital magazines are FREE to qualified subscribers.
Current Issue: June 2013
Topics discussed: State of the Industry , The Importance of Loyal Customers, The Truth About Innovation, The Feel Good Factor in Skin Care, Shelf Engagement
View the entire table of contents from this issue.
Access the latest issue of GCI digital!
Coming soon in GCI Magazine
Hair Care Market Report
Innovative Packaging Materials
Medically Oriented Ingredients
Anti-aging Hair Care
Skin Care Market Report
Ingredients Complementing the Beauty Device Trend