Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1300U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 529Organic Isn't As Easy As You Think
- 523India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 513It's a Man's World: Men's Grooming Breaks New Ground
- 451Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 449Is This the Future of Nail Polish?
- 414Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 392Top Drivers of the Global Cosmeceuticals Market Revealed
- 384Naked Innovation
- 365Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 1 of 40)
Fragrances from Issey Miyake and Narciso Rodriguez brands will be highlighted at the upcoming TFWA Asia Pacific Show in Singapore.
Plus, the application deadline has been extended until Tuesday, May 10, to enter the competition.
On February 24, 2016, Fragrance Du Bois hosted 45 students from Raffles College at the Starhill Gallery, Kuala Lumpur, learning of the world of fragrance.
YouTube and LOreal Paris are teaming up with an online beauty school for French vloggers.
Top drivers include an aging baby boomer generation, as well as consumers willingness to try new devices.
New analysis from L2 details what FeelUnique did right in the United Kingdom.
New Nielsen research shows that a brands origin can be as important or more important to consumers than price, selection and quality.
Ay mateys! Men: dont leave your skin looking irritated and rugged like a pirate. Say ahoy to Arbonne’s RE9 Advanced for Men After-Shave Soothing Lotion to calm razor burn.
New analysis from Euromonitor shows top categories in overall value and by growth.
4/22/2016 | Jamie Mills, Analyst at Canadean
The rise of the “no-makeup” makeup trend and what it means for product developers.
4/22/2016 | Sheri L. Koetting, MSLK
It’s time to start telling a compelling story to consumers to stand out from the crowd.
4/22/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
Consumer awareness, expansion of distribution channels, and the struggle for product differentiation are driving growth in this dynamic market segment, which is set to be valued at $46 billion by 2018.