Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1829U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1369Who Were the Most Popular Cosmetic Brands in 2016?
- 1039Sheet Mask Sales Will Reach $336.7 Million by 2024
- 1022Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 964The State of Prestige Beauty: 2017
- 961Sustainability Is Driving Beauty Consumer Purchases
- 7983 Global Sun Care Trends Driving Growth Through 2020
- 741Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 734How Premium and Mass Cosmetics Will Continue to Grow
- 663Social Media's 2016 Favorite Cosmetic, Skin Care, Hair Care, Grooming and Fragrance Brands
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 1 of 40)
The intense pigments include five pure primary hues (white, black, red, yellow and blue) and neutrals, as well as bolds and brights, encouraging mixing and self-customization.
The 12-Piece Copper Dreams Brush Set can make dreams come true with these elemental makeup brushes that can change any daily routine for the better.
The Specific Mask is a deep moisturizer for hair that repairs and restores vitality and elasticity.
Technavio's latest global sun care products market report points toward a rise in multifunctional and premium products entering the market, with consumer ease and use of technology in mind.
The Keratin X-press stops frizz and damage from preventing the perfect blowout, protecting the hair from heat damage for a pre-blowout treatment.
RG Cosmetics' Argan Oil is made to protect and moisturize hair to repair stands for a healthy, glowing head of hair.
The Collagen Collection includes the Collagen Hair Mist, Collagen Mask and Collagen Shampoo in order to strengthen and moisturize the hair.
The Peppermint Eucalyptus Argan Oil Lip Balm is an organic formula that tones and smooths the lips, providing healing and moisture.
"Anti-aging cream and sun protection cream segments fuel the Asia-Pacific market due to the increase in aging population compared to developed countries."
Storybook Cosmetics is brewing up products inspired by stories, starting with sold-out runs of Wizard Wand makeup brushes.
Celebrating its Beauty Bar’s 60th anniversary, Dove encourages women to celebrate and redefine beauty by accepting their imperfections and posting with #RaisetheBeautyBar.
1/11/2017 | Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
What lessons can beauty care brands learn from snack foods and charcoal?