Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1437U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 11754 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 1123What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 1067Dermaplane Debuts at Ulta
- 790Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 728Inside the K-beauty Playbook
- 648Beauty Distribution 101: Getting Your Products Into Their Hands
- 632Beauty 2017-2018, Part 1: 4 Ways Industry Paradigms Are Breaking Down
- 573Beauty 2017-2018, Part 3: Beauty Gets Well
- 556Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 1 of 40)
2/27/2017 | Michelle Breyer, TextureMedia
Why curly haired women and girls buy more than twice as much hair product as their straight-haired friends.
The brand's new elegant green packaging is made from renewable sugar cane fiber with pure petal labels and copper detailing.
LumaVera has launched a luxury skin care line featuring plant stem cell technology from the argan tree and peptides to support skin structure.
The global direct selling company, Jeunesse, launches a new line of micro-mist foundations.
“Like laundry and automatic dishwasher single doses, we expect the Minis to change the way people shave, particularly in a world striving for convenience.”
If you haven't heard about color-change hair yet, you soon will. In fact, it's hitting headlines worldwide, and you'll be seeing it strut along the catwalk during London's Fashion Week starting in just a couple days.
Makeup artists for Derek Lam, Philipp Plein, Naeem Khan, Alice + Olivia, Public School, Self Portrait, Jonathan Simkai and La Perla came armed with an arsenal of cosmetics that included several products from Maybelline New York.
The Gliss Hair Repair line of products uses keratin to repair, protect and volumize the hair.
The Fiber Lash Extensions, Fiber Brow and Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner are three products that work together to make noticeable looks for both the eyes and brows.
The Beard Products for Men collection includes five beard sculpting products that both style and take care of facial hair while also moisturizing the skin.
The Single-Use Shaving Cream Minis is a shaving cream contained in a water-soluble pod for shaving on the go.
For Men is a seven-piece collection that draws out the impurities of the skin with Kaolin Clay that doesn’t dry the skin or rid it of its natural oils.