Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1096U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1015It's a Man's World: Men's Grooming Breaks New Ground
- 9538 Mistakes to Avoid When Pitching to Sephora
- 773How Amazon and Prestige Beauty Are Reshaping Sephora
- 557It's in the Jeans: The Denim Hair Color Trend Is Here
- 459Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 437How Beauty Brands Can Survive Walmart's New Fees and Payment Terms
- 429What Will Be This Year's Most Talked-about Beauty Trends?
- 319Organic, Mood-Altering Fragrance Launched in U.S.
- 306Is the Beauty Retail Concept of the Future?
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 1 of 40)
Marrakesh for Men Noble Molding Paste helps keep hair in place without sticky residue.
BeYu announced the launch of the brand in the US.
A study linked the formation of dark spots on the skin with levels of traffic-related air pollution and air pollution-associated gases.
Mindful Luxury announced the kickoff to their 2016 campaign.
2/11/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured
Part 1 of highlights from the CEW/NPD trend forecast.
MyChelle Dermaceuticals and EWG Verified are taking ingredient quality to a new level of scrutiny.
Rose facial elixir does more with less for a safe, natural beauty formula.
Osmosis’ Cobra Curl Brush Mascara utilizes an innovative anti-gravity cobra head to transform normal eyelashes into fanned out, natural looking curly lashes.
Marie D’Argan Paris Moisture Rich Body Lotion provides deep moisturizing and softening treatment with antioxidants.
Get that Levi's look.
Honest Beauty's skin care and cosmetics products are now available in Ulta Beauty stores across America.
Pantene Pro-V is launching a video series for its 'Strong is Beautiful' campaign.