Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1041U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 700Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 6043 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
- 539Multinationals are Missing Out on Multicultural Beauty
- 524A Not So Beautiful Brexit
- 464Poll Shows Favorite Beauty Trends of Millennials
- 405Inside Out: The Nutricosmetics Boom
- 3424 Look-at-Me Palettes for Spring/Summer 2017
- 329The Beauty Agenda Shifts East
- 325India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 1 of 40)
Further staff reductions reveal that management was perhaps too conservative in its first round of cuts as the business continues to struggle to manage costs and veer toward profitability.
Urban Decay’s new lipstick app allows consumers to “try on” every shade of its new launch.
Red Cherry Lashes introduces the Valley of the Dolls collection for its 50th anniversary.
6/27/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
Textured-haired consumers are speaking up, and brands are listening, creating new innovations and reinventing the beauty aisle.
For smoother and softer skin with an additional brightening effect, Control Corrective Skincare Systems' Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel helps rid problem areas of dead, dull and drab skin .
Niche brands can leverage social media to directly engage consumers even as multinationals restructure marketing dollars to thrive in the social sphere.
What does the latest collaboration mean for K-beauty and the allure of the store-in-store beauty retail concept?
Macy's CEO will be transitioning as part of the board of directors' succession plan.
The Pure Gold Collagen provides a drinkable liquid beauty treatment that innovates anti-aging products. It delivers skin hydration while fighting the visible signs of aging.
According to a forecast released by Euromonitor, "Brexit would have a muted impact on sales of beauty and personal care products."
Hundreds of millions of consumers, two million professionals and thousands of companies are innovating and generating sales of more than 17 billion euros, according to new research.
Precious and semi-gemstones’ healing abilities are highlighted by Kristals Cosmetics through a new series of video tutorials.