Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 895How Beauty Brands Can Survive Walmart's New Fees and Payment Terms
- 587What is the Sephora Shopper Seeking?
- 450U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 447Lessons from the Korean Skin Care Market
- 420Global Grooming Habits Revealed
- 401Why Are Consumers Multimasking?
- 3758 Mistakes to Avoid When Pitching to Sephora
- 373Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 335Beauty Trends for Fall/Winter 2015-2016
- 326Innovations in Natural Fragrance and Personal Care
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 1 of 9)
Innospec received certification for all of their North American manufacturing sites.
Ashland integrated its research and development facilities across the world to measure the performance of its ingredients portfolio based on consumer populations in major markets.
The global beauty care market will expand by 4.5% a year through 2018, totaling $461 billion, compared to $379 billion in 2013, according to an analysis from Research and Markets.
California Baby celebrated its 20-year anniversary after creating the brand integrity manager position earlier this year.
Ashland is advancing true-to-life consumer and clinical evaluations of personal care ingredients across the globe.
A new Mintel analysis shows the drivers behind this customization trend.
Pai-Shau Hair Care deploys tea extracts and other ingredients to update classic Vietnamese hair care rituals.
Market projections through 2020, in addition to the event's results, show that Asia Pacific will drive significant growth for the cosmetics and beauty sector.
Revision Skincare announced their partnership with the world champion gymnast to be an ambassador for the brand.
The French Federation of Selective Perfumery renewed a partnership to promote the development of training for employees.
Amway is looking for software and services to ensure the worldwide environmental reporting obligations are met.
The natural soap brand donated to a number of organizations and initiatives.