Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1268U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 527Organic Isn't As Easy As You Think
- 522India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 517It's a Man's World: Men's Grooming Breaks New Ground
- 450Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 447Is This the Future of Nail Polish?
- 400Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 392Top Drivers of the Global Cosmeceuticals Market Revealed
- 367Naked Innovation
- 363Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 10 of 40)
Givaudan is going all-in with innovation for start-ups in Switzerland.
The derma e Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask is a dual-action, deep-detox formula, which purges pores of deeply rooted toxins and exfoliates away micropollutants for glowing skin.
Acorelle’s Extraits d’ Emotions is a collection of fragrances, which can change a user’s mood.
Shiseido announced the opening of its new global supply chain management base.
Urban Decay (UD) announced its second phase in launching new makeup collections with Gwen Stefani in spring 2016.
Walgreens Boots Alliance announced a regular quarterly dividend payable March 11, 2016.
Erborian’s CRÈME SCRUB AUX 7 HERBES is formulated to improve stressed and dry skin, promoting healing against inflammation, pain, UVB rays and more.
ICMAD announced the three student finalists and two honorable mentions in the 2016 Young Designers Awards competition.
Zirh Skincare’s Foaming Deep Pore Cleanser helps combat aging and impurities, while also exfoliating and hydrating skin.
Coty and Tiffany Co. are collaborating to develop new fragrances for both women and men.
Dollar Shave Club offers a new hand cream for men to protect their hands from natures harsh elements.
Galderma announced the new president and general manager of U.S. and Canada.