Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1457U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1146Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 718Instagram-friendly Beauty
- 596Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 444India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 438Skin Deeper
- 417Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 4176 Innovative Emerging Cosmetics Trends
- 399Color Cosmetics Throw a Good Party
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 10 of 40)
10/31/2016 | Jennifer Donahue, Croda International
Behind every color cosmetic trend is the need for a great-feeling product that applies easily and delivers the powerful visual effects consumers want.
Online sales, natural scents and luxury consumers will drive growth, according to a new analysis.
This long wearing, matte liquid lipstick comes in a deep crimson shade and has been dubbed “Hellcat” by Dorothy Martin.
Cargo Cosmetics is catering to consumers who are constantly on the go with the release of its Gorgeous-To-Go Essentials On-the-Go kits.
Freeze 24-7 has unveiled three new products that aim to give skin a healthy glow, reduce fine lines and improve skin’s clarity and elasticity.
10/27/2016 | Jeffrey Ten
New omnichannel models for brands and retailers are delivering unique messaging and personal shopping experiences to customers of every category.
The night cream minimizes lines and repairs surface damage, while hydrating and firming the skin.
The program allows customers to bring in empty fragrance bottles of any brand and they will receive a large 100mL size bottle of their choice from a range of 16 of the popular Bond No. 9 eaux de parfum.
The intersection of beauty and wellness continues to create new business momentum.
Singer's scent launch highlights a year of unique fragrance business innovations.
New offering taps into the rapidly growing bond multiplier marketplace.
Price, quality and local expertise are paramount.