Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1493U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 11594 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 1096What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 1067Dermaplane Debuts at Ulta
- 784Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 708Inside the K-beauty Playbook
- 676DATA: These Are Beauty Consumers' Favorite Brands, Product Attributes and More
- 621Beauty Distribution 101: Getting Your Products Into Their Hands
- 589Beauty 2017-2018, Part 1: 4 Ways Industry Paradigms Are Breaking Down
- 567Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 10 of 40)
The winners are to be included in the Best In Show 2016 Collection, a curation of deluxe sample sizes or above that are available for purchase for $99.95.
Based on statistics of product type, end-user type and region, the facial rejuvenation market is predicted to expand at a CAGR of 4.9% between 2015-2021.
Aptos has worked with The Fragrance Outlet since 2011, during which the store count has more than doubled (100 stores in the U.S. and Guam) and the company launched its e-commerce website
The new campaign will debut worldwide across print, digital and television in March and will feature a short film to introduce the new Polo Red Extreme fragrance.
A new digital platform seeks to solve the pain points in retailer-brand discovery.
Acne devices and switches have begun to compete with traditional OTC methods, increasing the average 2-3% that the market records annually.
Skin care contract manufacturer receives a boost from Nihon Kolmar to expand its R&D and manufacturing capabilities.
The Silk Inspired Skincare collection includes six products that dive deep into the skin to revitalize and rejuvenate to provide a fresher and more youthful appearance.
The Hair Coach Powered by Withings allows the user to translate how hair is being treated throughout brushing, providing advice on whether to ease up or really get into those knots.
A new agreement between Aqua Bio Technology ASA and ScandiDerma will broaden the reach of the Čuvget brand.
The collection is made up of 20 different lipstick shades with names such as Protector, Activist, Innovator and Visionary, which are meant to help recognize the good in those who wear the shades.
“We’ve heard from people consistently that they’re living more holistic lifestyles and increasingly connecting what they put in and on their bodies.”