Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1057U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1006It's a Man's World: Men's Grooming Breaks New Ground
- 9608 Mistakes to Avoid When Pitching to Sephora
- 914How Amazon and Prestige Beauty Are Reshaping Sephora
- 782These Are the Top 5 Lipstick Shades of the Season
- 447Is the Beauty Retail Concept of the Future?
- 433Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 431What Will Be This Year's Most Talked-about Beauty Trends?
- 419How Beauty Brands Can Survive Walmart's New Fees and Payment Terms
- 280L'Oreal Technology Tells You if You've Had Too Much Sun
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 10 of 40)
Japanese skin care icon shows off its beauty innovations.
Faber-Castell Cosmetics 2015 Autumn Novelties features high-impact color cosmetics in convenient and high-end packaging.
Formulated with tweens in mind, Ottilie & Lulu Clean Spot Blemish Treatment attacks and heals blemishes naturally with natural powerhouse blend, which includes white willow bark, peppermint leaf and more.
Ottilie & Lulu Clean Skin Face Wipes are the easiest and fastest all-natural way to clean a tween’s face—anytime, anywhere. The all-in-one clean skin face wipes make feeling fresh and clean easy.
Adovia Dead Sea Mud Soap is a must-have for acne-prone skin, removing dirt and cleansing skin, while simultaneously infusing it with minerals essential to keeping skin hydrated and moisturized.
Today, it's all about building trust through word of mouth, online communities, sampling and brand transparency.
Kaplan MD Intensive Eye Concentrate instantly lifts, firms and tightens the delicate skin around the eye area. Ingredient highlights include BioFusion 3S, Matrixyl Synth'6 and more.
The Perfumed Plume Awards has begun accepting 2015 story nominations for their celebration party.
Unisex products offer mosquito repellent activity.
While economic growth was down for the month year-over-year, China's economy still grew by 11% in October. During the period, cosmetics sales totaled 18.1 billion yuan, a gain 10.6% year-over-year, according to the National Bureau of Statistics of China.
Single people spent $14.3 billion in one day, according to the Chinese e-commerce giant. And wait until you see the m-commerce portion.
Dove is launching new emojis to end the same-trait dominance.