Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1579U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1035A Whole New Man
- 999Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 850Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
- 6033 Secrets of the New Premium Beauty Consumer
- 464India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 435This is How Ulta Keeps Growth Going
- 429The Case for Mass Vs. Class
- 411Exclusive: Bluemercury and the Power of "Hyper"
- 4088 Mistakes to Avoid When Pitching to Sephora
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 10 of 40)
The Smithsonian highlights beauty for both man and beast, from ointments to cure-alls.
Clariant revealed Metamorphosis, the new Plantasens collection for face, body and hair care that provides the consumer with textures that transform during application.
New 130,000-square-foot site is part of a $300-million retail expansion program.
Ulta will launch card to boost benefits program, increase shopping frequency and strengthen connection with consumers.
Engineered scarcity + status = mania and rapid product sellouts.
A new analysis from Kline shows what NYX and other brands are learning by launching their own free-standing stores.
Services will include the Superfood Detox Wrap ($315), a "nutrient-rich wrap " including a green tea balm.
Tighten up curls in style with Click n Curl's XS Blowout Brush Set, designed to dry and style simultaneously. The brush set helps create blowouts at home along with other trends.
Sephora launch will coincide with National Lipstick Day, July 29.
Biodegradable formulas are packaged in recyclable bottles.
An aging population, rising demand for multi-benefit offerings and rapidly growing markets will create lucrative opportunities for beauty and anti-aging players.
StyleSeat, the world’s largest marketplace for beauty services and inspiration, has opened its platform beyond just independent stylists to now offer serivce booking for salons.