Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1562U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1266Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 1168Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 1021Turning Hair Care On Its Head
- 888Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 871What Women Really Think About Natural Beauty
- 767These Are Pantone's Spring 2017 Colors
- 681How Social Selling Works
- 402E-commerce Driving Facial Oil Segment
- 334India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 10 of 40)
Since January, Hammer & Nails has sold more than 200 licenses in eight states.
Luxepop Electricx launches exclusively at the retailer with a range of colors.
Strivectin's Tech Neck products focus on repetitive motions associated with mobile device usage.
The brand is focusing its latest line on everything from loose waves to tightly spiraled curls.
This small brand posted $3 million in sales online in its first year, powered by Amazon.
The masstige beauty category will continue to grow and cannibalize both mass and prestige customers by offering affordable innovation, according to a new analysis from Euromonitor's Fernando Cruz.
Latest findings from Natrue/GFK research.
"[S]ome data that suggests antibacterial ingredients may do more harm than good over the long-term."
Pastels, bright vivids and everything in between.
In celebrating 20 years, Cargo Cosmetics launched the Limited Edition Chill in the Six Holiday Collection. The Toronto-born company was inspired by the city's atmosphere and with winter on the way, created the collection to complement the holiday season in addition to the cityscape.
Splish splash, men, come take a bath with Olivina's newly launched, natural Olivina Men line. The multifunctional collection saves time and all products are scented with essential oils inspired by the wood-aging traditions of American distilleries.
The quest for alternatives to today's hottest and rarest brands is lighting up the internet. But which brands are most sought-after?