Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1145U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1014Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 605Rewriting the Beauty Rules
- 570Poll Shows Favorite Beauty Trends of Millennials
- 538A Whole New Man
- 512Singapore a Growing Beauty Hot Spot in Southeast Asia
- 508K-beauty Won’t Last Forever
- 500Multinationals are Missing Out on Multicultural Beauty
- 488Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
- 486Antiaging Beauty Driving Global Skin Care Through 2024
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 10 of 40)
L’Oréal Professionnel has launched its hair makeover app, Style My Hair, which allows users to create a new look, virtually.
Brand Spark outlines what consumers value and which online retailers and brands they turn to for beauty and personal care products.
Trend-driven brands will leverage new distribution channels and spur M&A activity, according to a new analysis.
New release of virtual beauty products allows consumers to create new lip, contouring and other looks on their smartphones.
Youth Corridor's Ultimate Antioxidant C Boost Serum provides a youthful kick of vitamin C to help benefit consumers skin. This product enhances the skin's rejuvenating process and reverses sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles.
New mud mask uses Hawaiian clay to clear pores of sebum and waste.
Tempting By Sofia Vergara is leveraging the digital reach of Snapchat, Instagram and YouTube bloggers to break the promotional mold.
According to the company, the beauty segments (perfume and cosmetics) will continue under a new sub-holding company, Art & Fragrance SA.
How beauty treatments make women feel is just as important as the youthful look achieved, according to a recent international research project.
Beauty brands around the globe are stepping up to reinforce gender equality via marketing and unique offerings.
Hopeful for healed lips? Mizzi Cosmetics' Hope purple lip balm provides healing properties, while also leaving lips with a clear gloss look. A portion of proceeds for the balm go toward the American Cancer Society.
With the help of Unite's LAZER Straight Shampoo, users have a clear shot at turning curly, tangled hair into a smooth, sleek masterpiece. After use, the unruliest of hair is proven tamed.