Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1296Smooth Sailing with After-Shave Soothing Lotion
- 1019U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 517Research Delves Into Why People Age Differently
- 427India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 386Naked Innovation
- 339Snapchat is the New Beauty Influencer ... and Shopping Platform
- 309‘Second Skin’ Delivers Potential Fountain of Youth
- 306Natural & Organic: How Big is Big?
- 296Guerlain Nose Teams with New Perfume Startup
- 283Stand Out With Private Label at the Spa
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 10 of 40)
Barrymore will speak at The Creatives—a fragrance forum designed to inspire, educate and enlighten the fragrance community with the goal of creating a think tank to highlight certain topics in the fragrance industry.
Kerstin Florian’s Intensive Renewal Glycolic 15 helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation in addition to leaving skin feeling softer.
Estée Lauder reinvents itself for social media-obsessed consumers by launching 82 skin care and makeup products specifically for camera-ready looks.
Masculine scent comprises notes of bergamot, patchouli and more.
New dual-actions system promises hair regrowth results in as little as four weeks.
Nad's Natural Hair Removal Facial Wand Eyebrow Shaper helps remove excess facial hair with a removal gel.
Keratin Gloves and Socks bring the spa home.
Orjena launches Korean skin care with snail mucin alternative.
Naturex is launching an open innovation platform for coordination of technologies.
Cocoa Swatches is a new app designed to help women of color find makeup easily.
INOLEX has announced the launch of ClariSilk and ClariSoft, conditioning polymers for hair care.
Project Beauty’s Out of The Shower Body Lotion leaves skin feeling clean and fresh, while improving tone and texture.