Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1068U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1013It's a Man's World: Men's Grooming Breaks New Ground
- 9768 Mistakes to Avoid When Pitching to Sephora
- 947How Amazon and Prestige Beauty Are Reshaping Sephora
- 777These Are the Top 5 Lipstick Shades of the Season
- 695Is the Beauty Retail Concept of the Future?
- 475What Will Be This Year's Most Talked-about Beauty Trends?
- 441Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 410How Beauty Brands Can Survive Walmart's New Fees and Payment Terms
- 286L'Oreal Technology Tells You if You've Had Too Much Sun
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 12 of 40)
Elevance elected new CEO Tony Parnell to drive the company's next phase of commercialization activities and revenue growth.
The 4-In-1 Smooth Lip Solution uses four applications to help with conditioning properties, shine and anti-aging among other benefits.
Croda has welcomed the news that zinc oxide was voted as a UV filter in cosmetics in Europe by the EU Commission Working Group on Cosmetics.
Croda announced that all relevant manufacturing sites are certified to handle certified sustainable palm oil (CSPO) derivatives.
Because "every second counts," CEVA deal consolidates Sephora's distribution points and boost responsiveness to real-time consumer demand.
Birchbox, mother of mainstream beauty subscription boxes, has launched their first in-house brand.
Although Halal beauty is still a niche category, it is becoming increasingly mainstream in Islamic markets, according to a Klineblogs post.
Brands are tapping into consumers' interests for customized cosmetics products specifically tailored to their needs.
The new center is set to boost the company's presence on the Asian market.
Little Green announced Cool Beauty as the newest addition to Little Green's distribution network.
Evonik opened expanded specialty silica production facilities in Japan.
Financial stake highlights the power of brands like Dr. Jart+ and Do The Right Thing to set global trends.