Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1493U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1183Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 698Instagram-friendly Beauty
- 661Who Were the Most Popular Cosmetic Brands in 2016?
- 571Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 483Color Cosmetics Throw a Good Party
- 431India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 366UPDATED: Why So Many Beauty Brands Are Opening Their Own Boutiques
- 3525 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 12 of 40)
As the baby boomer generation grows older and skin cancer awareness becomes more mainstream, the attention around anti-aging and skin care is rising.
Considered by many to be a revolutionary treatment, bond multipliers are designed to build hair bonds and improve hair integrity.
The price paid for all four stores was $46 million.
"I believe everyone left this event truly empowered and inspired to get out there and change more lives as we pave the way to finishing 2016 in record fashion.”
In 2016 alone La Roche-Posay has conducted 2,000 free skin checks bringing the total for the entire SOS program to 14,000 skin checks.
The brand takes the microbrew trend to the hair care segment, focusing on effective, safe ingredients.
Three-step FibrePlex system also includes a sulfate-free shampoo.
Votes were cast by experts and consumers.
"Conventional natural ingredients from plants and various botanical sources are making a comeback."
"Bulldog is a natural fit for Edgewell, and this acquisition creates opportunities to expand our personal care portfolio in a growing global category where we can leverage our large geographic footprint."
Company launches three new sets for the season.
Consumers can test the products and looks virtually using Makeup Genius, the brand's augmented reality app.