Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 969U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 5933 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
- 592Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 546Multinationals are Missing Out on Multicultural Beauty
- 419The Beauty Agenda Shifts East
- 418Poll Shows Favorite Beauty Trends of Millennials
- 397Smooth Sailing with After-Shave Soothing Lotion
- 390Inside Out: The Nutricosmetics Boom
- 3454 Look-at-Me Palettes for Spring/Summer 2017
- 303India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 12 of 40)
YouCam Makeup and Beauty Circle have launched horoscope-inspired beauty looks for app users around the world.
Avoid resembling Charlotte's web! Dermelect Cosmeceuticals’ Vacial Spider Vein Treatment helps reduce the appearance of veins or broken capillaries.
Wally’s Natural Soothing and Calming Collection take ear candles to a new level. The products in this collection help energize the body, while also focusing on finding balance and calming muscles.
P&G India announced a six-month leave to employees who decided to adopt a child.
A new hair care start up is aiming to make hairdressers and hair care more profitable.
This year's In-Cosmetics will feature some of North America's leading suppliers looking to expand their business outside the US.
Omya has launched Omyadent, an ingredient helping to whiten, clean and desensitize teeth, among other benefits.
Now in its 11th year, the Women of Worth program honors 10 women who are making a social change on a local, national or global level. Nominations are now being accepted through April 29.
Pantene Pro-V believes that the British singer embodies the Strong Is Beautiful campaign perfectly.
More than 38,000 participants helped determine the most trusted health and beauty brands for 2016. Categories included acne treatment, hair color, lip color and more.
NO-AD Baby Sun Care Lotion SPF 50 helps protect youth's skin against the sun's harmful rays for up to 80 minutes with water and sweat resistance.
BullFrog Sunscreen Water Sport Lotion was created for water enthusiasts to spend time in the water, while also protecting their skin from the sun.