Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1495U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 11594 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 1088What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 1067Dermaplane Debuts at Ulta
- 786Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 706Inside the K-beauty Playbook
- 676DATA: These Are Beauty Consumers' Favorite Brands, Product Attributes and More
- 621Beauty Distribution 101: Getting Your Products Into Their Hands
- 589Beauty 2017-2018, Part 1: 4 Ways Industry Paradigms Are Breaking Down
- 570Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 12 of 40)
1/12/2017 | Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
What lessons can beauty care brands learn from snack foods and charcoal?
Celebrating its Beauty Bar’s 60th anniversary, Dove encourages women to celebrate and redefine beauty by accepting their imperfections and posting with #RaisetheBeautyBar.
The Revitalizing Booster Serum softens the skin’s surface, allowing the serum to easily penetrate the skin and promote a natural moisture barrier to address aging concerns.
Prestige fragrance sales were 16 percent higher the week before Christmas 2016 than the same week in 2015.
The First Light Priming Filter is a purple primer that reduces a bad complexion by providing a fresh canvas for all-day makeup wear.
The Natural Mist-On Toner and Vitamin Spray restores vitality to the skin.
Viewers were given an up close and personal look at the makeup looks created for celebrities attending the Golden Globes, as if they were the ones applying the makeup.
"By featuring a diverse blend of individuals and illustrating their individual skin stories, our new True Match campaign celebrates the power and beauty of feeling comfortable in your own skin."
In addition to emphasizing how SCC members are automatically part of the IFSCC, Mary Lynn Halland shared other insights and surprises she stumbled upon in her new role as Secretary General of IFSCC.
In the acne battle, science has gotten smarter. It has gathered new intelligence on the enemy, and is directing covert operations to neutralize the source. In fact, this patent application arms rebel bacteria to do the "dirty work," on-site.
Stefano Pessina, executive vice chairman and CEO of Walgreens Boots Alliance, said, “Overall we are pleased with the progress this quarter, with results in line with our expectations.
Waft is an online fragrance company that specializes in creating and selling customizable fragrances by analyzing the favorite moods, scents and social activities of the customer.