Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1053U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 670Smooth Sailing with After-Shave Soothing Lotion
- 667Naked Innovation
- 510Research Delves Into Why People Age Differently
- 475India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 340Natural & Organic: How Big is Big?
- 337Snapchat is the New Beauty Influencer ... and Shopping Platform
- 332It's a Man's World: Men's Grooming Breaks New Ground
- 310Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 301Inside Out: The Nutricosmetics Boom
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 12 of 40)
Vineyard Hill Naturals’ Hand Cream helps hydrate sensitive and dry skin with benefits from milk and honey.
Ulta Beauty and Maesa Group announced the partnership with Fiona Stiles to launch FIONA STILES BEAUTY, a variety of facial makeup and products.
2/17/2016 | Sara Mason
Mounting environmental stressors require new ingredient innovations.
2/17/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured
Strong growth and new innovations are driving this potentially life-saving category.
Babo Botanicals’ Super Shield SPF 50 Sport Stick developed to shield the face and body from the sun.
2/15/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured and Nicole Urbanowicz
Highlights from CEWs NPD year in review and trend forecast show just how much changed between 2013 and 2015.
Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, introduced Ronastar Lapis Jewel, a new effect pigment for the cosmetics industry.
Marrakesh for Men Noble Molding Paste helps keep hair in place without sticky residue.
BeYu announced the launch of the brand in the US.
A study linked the formation of dark spots on the skin with levels of traffic-related air pollution and air pollution-associated gases.
Mindful Luxury announced the kickoff to their 2016 campaign.
2/11/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured
Part 1 of highlights from the CEW/NPD trend forecast.