Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1247U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 526India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 525Organic Isn't As Easy As You Think
- 515It's a Man's World: Men's Grooming Breaks New Ground
- 462Is This the Future of Nail Polish?
- 449Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 417Top Drivers of the Global Cosmeceuticals Market Revealed
- 402Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 392Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
- 376Naked Innovation
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 12 of 40)
Perfect Corp.s makeover app reached 100 million downloads 17 months after its launch.
EMMA New York collaborated with a makeup artist to launch a new collection, Evening Glamour.
TheBeautyPlace.com is introducing Dermablend Professional makeup to help camouflage skin concerns and imperfections.
Beiersdorf reported their revenue is up 6.4—the boost coming from Nivea.
The cosmetics market in Brazil is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11, according to a recent report.
PG announced the consolidation of its PR work with five agencies.
Are you set to be on trend for this year? Find out what could be the most talked-about beauty trends in 2016.
With 38 new shades, Target is launching a new nail care collection, defy INSPIRE.
LOreal announced an acquisition of key assets to expand distribution coverage of American hair salons.
California Baby’s Calming Hair Conditioner helps protect childrens hair from damage and adults hair from hair treatment.
Old Spice is introducing a new product line, Hardest Working Collection, which offers Old Spice antiperspirants and body washes.
Iron Mans leading lady is teaming up with Juice Beauty for a new collection.