Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1667U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1040Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 615Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
- 5533 Secrets of the New Premium Beauty Consumer
- 473India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 463This is How Ulta Keeps Growth Going
- 441K-beauty Won’t Last Forever
- 439The Case for Mass Vs. Class
- 424A Whole New Man
- 3998 Mistakes to Avoid When Pitching to Sephora
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 12 of 40)
New 130,000-square-foot site is part of a $300-million retail expansion program.
Ulta will launch card to boost benefits program, increase shopping frequency and strengthen connection with consumers.
Engineered scarcity + status = mania and rapid product sellouts.
A new analysis from Kline shows what NYX and other brands are learning by launching their own free-standing stores.
Services will include the Superfood Detox Wrap ($315), a "nutrient-rich wrap " including a green tea balm.
Tighten up curls in style with Click n Curl's XS Blowout Brush Set, designed to dry and style simultaneously. The brush set helps create blowouts at home along with other trends.
Sephora launch will coincide with National Lipstick Day, July 29.
Biodegradable formulas are packaged in recyclable bottles.
An aging population, rising demand for multi-benefit offerings and rapidly growing markets will create lucrative opportunities for beauty and anti-aging players.
StyleSeat, the world’s largest marketplace for beauty services and inspiration, has opened its platform beyond just independent stylists to now offer serivce booking for salons.
A new format from Barnes & Noble points to the importance of self-discovery and convenience in capturing millennial beauty shoppers.
New product slows down the natural evaporation cycle of fragrances.