Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 2149U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1351Who Were the Most Popular Cosmetic Brands in 2016?
- 1271Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 1186Sustainability Is Driving Beauty Consumer Purchases
- 1067Sheet Mask Sales Will Reach $336.7 Million by 2024
- 1014The State of Prestige Beauty: 2017
- 950How Premium and Mass Cosmetics Will Continue to Grow
- 912Product Developer Stories: 700 Beauty SKUs and Counting
- 841Social Media's 2016 Favorite Cosmetic, Skin Care, Hair Care, Grooming and Fragrance Brands
- 8233 Global Sun Care Trends Driving Growth Through 2020
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 12 of 40)
Nannette de Gaspé’s Dry Masques allow for micro penetration of active ingredients through the multiple layers of the epidermis using Techstile technology.
DJ Khaled and Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula announced their collaboration in creating a capsule collection.
From charcoal to chrome, Pinterest reveals their predictions for the top five beauty trends of 2017.
While men in 2016 loved a good, full beard, the approaching year may be the time that some kiss the stubble goodbye.
The company took part in a six-city tour that used the brands’ products to create looks for JetBlue flight crews and pilots.
The Grand Musée du Parfum in Paris will open December 16, 2016, providing an interactive experience for guests to learn about the history and craft of perfumery.
7th Heaven’s Spearmint Deep Pore Cleansing Peel Off Mask and Dead Sea Rescue Mud Mask rinse or peel off in 15 to 20 minutes, taking dirt, debris and excess oil with them.
Sanatio Naturalis 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils and Waters are produced using ancient methods that will help to improve the skin’s quality and health as well as a feeling of well-being.
The collection will pre-launch on butterLondon.com and ulta.com this month and launch in Ulta stores in January 2017. It will be available at Nordstrom in February 2017.
Men find buying gifts to be stressful and 10% of U.S. men believe that how much money is spent is the most important thing.
Omyadent lives up to the COSMOS standard as a natural and organic oral care ingredient that can be used in toothpaste to strengthen and whiten teeth.