Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1315U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 559It's a Man's World: Men's Grooming Breaks New Ground
- 548India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 515Organic Isn't As Easy As You Think
- 483Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 473Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 463Is This the Future of Nail Polish?
- 429Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 418Top Drivers of the Global Cosmeceuticals Market Revealed
- 405How Korean Beauty Wins in China
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 13 of 40)
Cargo Cosmetics’ two Eye Contour Palettes help consumers lift, define and highlight eyes.
PG offers consumers a way to control how much or how little scent is given off in homes through their smartphones.
Multi-platform artist introduces new fragrance that she feels embodies all aspects of Mauis tropical paradise.
Arcade Beauty appointment a new CEO and president, who will begin effective February 1, 2016.
DHC’s Quick Film Smoother is an instant wrinkle-smoother and lightweight moisturizer, which works to plump and soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while also providing moisture to the skin.
Jane Iredale’s BeautyPrep Face Toner is designed to restore and prepare the surface of the skin to help makeup go on smoother and last longer.
Supporting Crodas Solaveil Physical Shield campaign, the updated website provides consumers education and advice on sun care.
Sally Beauty announced the hiring of a new president of the Sally Beauty Supply LLC, U.S. and Canada business.
Bel Mondo Beauty’s Facial Treatment Masks help keep skin hydrated, radiant and appearing more youthful.
Rankings are based upon 5 million virtual user trials of lipstick provided by Perfect Corp.s Beauty Buzz.
With double-digit online sales growth and a tough holiday season, Macys is closing stores and reinvesting in an omnichannel strategy.
Smooth and nourish hair without leaving greasy residue with the Oil Infinite Nourishing Oil.