Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1804U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1091Dermaplane Debuts at Ulta
- 9994 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 971Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 931DATA: These Are Beauty Consumers' Favorite Brands, Product Attributes and More
- 890The 21 'Best In Show' Award Winners from the Indie Beauty Expo 2016
- 807What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 659UPDATED: Organic Personal Care Market to Reach $25 Billion by 2025
- 629Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 589Beauty 2017-2018, Part 1: 4 Ways Industry Paradigms Are Breaking Down
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 13 of 40)
The MAC x Caitlyn Jenner collection, to be released on January 5, 2017, includes eye shadows, lipsticks, lip glosses, bronzer, blush and false eyelashes.
The Argan Volumizing Mousse is a lightweight formula that creates voluminous hair while still remaining smooth and soft.
The Argan Curl Enhancing Cream uses maize protein to enhance curls, moisturizing and removing frizz to create soft and manageable locks for throughout the day.
The Argan Color Protect Therapy Mask is a deep conditioner that hydrates and softens colored hair, protecting it from thermal and UV damage.
The Argan Color Protect Conditioner pairs with the Argan Color Protection Shampoo to continue to strengthen and soften dry and color damaged hair.
Take care of colored hair with the Argan Color Protect Shampoo, reducing frizzy hair while strengthening and softening damaged hair.
The Rejuvenating Argan Oil Elixir is a serum that helps create healthier and softer hair by absorbing into the hair shaft.
Find lightweight, frizz free and shiny hair with the Argan De-Frizz & Shine Mist, made to add shine and strengthen dry, tired hair.
How the brand is creating scarcity for its lip products via Sephora's website.
1/3/2017 | Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
Deep down, wellness is about renewal—of mind, body and spirt. Which makes it the perfect subject for our January cover story.
1/3/2017 | Imogen Matthews, consultant to in-cosmetics Global
As brands vie for sustainability leadership, consumers’ expectations are growing.
The Rose Metals Palette includes eight different metallic shades that can play the role of an eye shadow, blush or highlighter.