Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1067U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1006It's a Man's World: Men's Grooming Breaks New Ground
- 9738 Mistakes to Avoid When Pitching to Sephora
- 958How Amazon and Prestige Beauty Are Reshaping Sephora
- 781These Are the Top 5 Lipstick Shades of the Season
- 690Is the Beauty Retail Concept of the Future?
- 469What Will Be This Year's Most Talked-about Beauty Trends?
- 442Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 414How Beauty Brands Can Survive Walmart's New Fees and Payment Terms
- 290L'Oreal Technology Tells You if You've Had Too Much Sun
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 13 of 40)
Nordic beauty presents a booming market with high interest in natural and organic products, according to a recent analysis.
Consolidation drives growth ahead for the beauty retailer.
A new study from Revlon shows the power of makeup to boost romance. (But we know that already.)
The innovation award was given out at the SEPAWA Congress in Fulda, Germany, taking place on October 14-16, 2015.
Using a premium blend of ingredients found in traditional beer, the extra cleansing shampoo helps get all the grit out of a man’s hair. Features a citrus scent with notes of musk and apple.
The new seasonal flavor combines the invigorating freshness of winter with a kiss of mint, and it comes in convenient click sticks that glide on lips easily.
This soothing, anti-itching balm leaves skin moisturized and helps reduce sensations of tightness and itchiness for a soft and supple feeling.
The non-sticky, quick absorbing serum restructures and firms while hydrating and helping the skin feel refreshed. Ingredient highlights include avocado peptides, Centella Asiatica and more.
Gel tones and firms the skin to help remodel the post-partum body, leaving the skin feeling cool and soft. Ingredient highlights include avocado peptides, Centella Asiatica and more.
KDC is continuing its acquisition string by purchasing Cosmetic Technologies.
Unilever announced it has become a zero landfill company in Europe.
With a pointed tip for easy and precise application, this fast-absorbing, soothing serum is clinically proven to reduce the appearance of stretch marks.