Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1667U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1040Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 615Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
- 5533 Secrets of the New Premium Beauty Consumer
- 473India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 463This is How Ulta Keeps Growth Going
- 441K-beauty Won’t Last Forever
- 439The Case for Mass Vs. Class
- 424A Whole New Man
- 3998 Mistakes to Avoid When Pitching to Sephora
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 13 of 40)
The retailer is exploring a larger footprint, bringing in new brands and incorporating a shop-in-shop concept.
The beauty giant's consultants are young, diverse and armed with the latest technology.
Unwash partnership seeks to disrupt the traditional hair cleansing regimen of consumers.
Fast-growing region requires unique research, according to the company.
The drive for consumer hygiene has grown the global deodorant market by 5%, according to Technavio.
Grauso boosted Joe Fresh's prospects in part by adding beauty to its product mix.
Restoring hair to a healthy state is a primary universal consumer need, but different ethnic hair types have unique hair characteristics.
The new Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Connected is the first power toothbrush launched in the U.S. that has location sensors that make the users aware if they have missed a spot.
Exclusive Beauty Club allows members to save more the more they buy.
A new technology mimics the permeability of contact lenses, creating healthy nails that don't require top or bottom coats.
NOTE Cosmetics wants everyone to #takenote as they launch their brand in the United States for the first time at Cosmoprof North America. Featuring a collection of beauty products, the company aims to encourage women to treat makeup like fashion, as an evolving tool to express their individual styles.
A new A.T. Kearney shows why the top fragrance brands have shifted so little over the past few years, as well as the systemic marketing issues behind this state of affairs.