Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1303Smooth Sailing with After-Shave Soothing Lotion
- 1005U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 517Research Delves Into Why People Age Differently
- 416India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 339Naked Innovation
- 336Snapchat is the New Beauty Influencer ... and Shopping Platform
- 309‘Second Skin’ Delivers Potential Fountain of Youth
- 296Guerlain Nose Teams with New Perfume Startup
- 295Natural & Organic: How Big is Big?
- 284Stand Out With Private Label at the Spa
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 13 of 40)
2/17/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured
Strong growth and new innovations are driving this potentially life-saving category.
Babo Botanicals’ Super Shield SPF 50 Sport Stick developed to shield the face and body from the sun.
2/15/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured and Nicole Urbanowicz
Highlights from CEW's NPD year in review and trend forecast show just how much changed between 2013 and 2015.
Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, introduced Ronastar Lapis Jewel, a new effect pigment for the cosmetics industry.
Marrakesh for Men Noble Molding Paste helps keep hair in place without sticky residue.
BeYu announced the launch of the brand in the US.
A study linked the formation of dark spots on the skin with levels of traffic-related air pollution and air pollution-associated gases.
Mindful Luxury announced the kickoff to their 2016 campaign.
2/11/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured
Part 1 of highlights from the CEW/NPD trend forecast.
MyChelle Dermaceuticals and EWG Verified are taking ingredient quality to a new level of scrutiny.
Rose facial elixir does more with less for a safe, natural beauty formula.
Osmosis’ Cobra Curl Brush Mascara utilizes an innovative anti-gravity cobra head to transform normal eyelashes into fanned out, natural looking curly lashes.