Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1528U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1317Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 1168Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 1041Turning Hair Care On Its Head
- 888Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 871What Women Really Think About Natural Beauty
- 765These Are Pantone's Spring 2017 Colors
- 696How Social Selling Works
- 421E-commerce Driving Facial Oil Segment
- 3374 Reasons Multicultural Consumers are Driving Hair Care
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 13 of 40)
It may be a tough pill to swallow, but a group of university researchers may have stumbled on the ultimate "cure" for sagging and wrinkled skin: a molecule along the Hippo pathway that can be drug-activated.
According to Thai indie newspaper The Nation, the country's business development department is pushing domestic franchises to expand. It also considers the cosmetics industry a high priority. Both will support efforts to increase the country's income.
Model and celebrity daughter of Stephen Baldwin launched #thebeautysquad to build on the hype of the upcoming collection, which is set to premier November 2016 in Sydney.
The brand is leveraging skin tone emulation technology to create customized foundation for customers at Nordstrom.
New store format allows customers to craft their own digitally integrated experience.
Anti-infrared product claims are on the rise in Asia and around the world.
In the wake of store closings and a revamping plan, the retailer prepares for growth.
A 2-in-1 deed to benefit not only yourself, but also a couple of children in need of food. For every bottle purchased of OUR Skin Cares' Advanced Anti-Aging Serum, two children will be fed. Protect your own skin, while helping children across the world with Food for the Poor's partnership.
Biossance's latest incorporates plant-derived squalane and dual peptides.
App users can find the right color, then visit a salon nearby to get it done in the real world.
Limited edition scents will have unique box.
Why Max Factor, BeYu, Catrice and others are pushing into the US market.