Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1170U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1026Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 775A Whole New Man
- 667Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
- 651Rewriting the Beauty Rules
- 574K-beauty Won’t Last Forever
- 568Poll Shows Favorite Beauty Trends of Millennials
- 512Singapore a Growing Beauty Hot Spot in Southeast Asia
- 487Antiaging Beauty Driving Global Skin Care Through 2024
- 485Multinationals are Missing Out on Multicultural Beauty
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 13 of 40)
Further staff reductions reveal that management was perhaps too conservative in its first round of cuts as the business continues to struggle to manage costs and veer toward profitability.
The European Wax Center prepares brows for the summer with Strut 365 Strut Boldly products.
Urban Decay’s new lipstick app allows consumers to “try on” every shade of its new launch.
Red Cherry Lashes introduces the Valley of the Dolls collection for its 50th anniversary.
The Moisturizing & Repairing and the Brightening Lacial Masques provide an intricate lacy facial mask to hydrate the skin. The work of art mask gives women a sophisticated look, while still having the same repairing and moisturizing effects as other masks.
6/27/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
Textured-haired consumers are speaking up, and brands are listening, creating new innovations and reinventing the beauty aisle.
For smoother and softer skin with an additional brightening effect, Control Corrective Skincare Systems' Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel helps rid problem areas of dead, dull and drab skin .
Niche brands can leverage social media to directly engage consumers even as multinationals restructure marketing dollars to thrive in the social sphere.
What does the latest collaboration mean for K-beauty and the allure of the store-in-store beauty retail concept?
Macy's CEO will be transitioning as part of the board of directors' succession plan.
The Pure Gold Collagen provides a drinkable liquid beauty treatment that innovates anti-aging products. It delivers skin hydration while fighting the visible signs of aging.
According to a forecast released by Euromonitor, "Brexit would have a muted impact on sales of beauty and personal care products."