Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1498U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1168Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 723Instagram-friendly Beauty
- 583Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 435Color Cosmetics Throw a Good Party
- 434India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 408Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 402Skin Deeper
- 3346 Innovative Emerging Cosmetics Trends
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 13 of 40)
The latest technology Taiki has introduced is a new Hydrogel Mask. This innovation improves on traditional hydrogel masks
As priorities shift, so do beauty choices.
A new analysis unveils beauty and personal care products positioned by day part.
Fragrances retail for $550 and offer a mix of traditional and contemporary scent notes.
The main inspiration for this line was to get back to the style of luxury perfumeries of the past and the idea of quality being valued above quantity.
Contrary to the vivid contouring, heavily structured brows and a meticulous use eyeliner that has ruled in recent years, the SS17 runways beauty trends opted for a more natural and softer uses of makeup.
10/21/2016 | Hannah Symons, Associate Beauty and Personal Care Analyst, Euromonitor International
Despite tepid growth projections for the category overall, opportunities exist for brands to innovate and achieve growth.
More retail locations are in the clean beauty leader's future.
One Asian brand is delivering secure payment and online customer service to assist entrepreneurs in the region.
"All titles of products featured on the top two rows of results for serum searches on Amazon feature the product’s native ingredients."
Gorgeous Cosmetics recently launched a professional makeup display that was designed to be eye catching, interactive and informative to consumers browsing the makeup counter.
Use your nails to bring back a little femme fatale with Cuccio Colour’s Cinema Noir nail polish collection. Inspired by the Hollywood genre from the '40s, this collection comes with eight shades to choose from.