Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1053U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 670Smooth Sailing with After-Shave Soothing Lotion
- 667Naked Innovation
- 510Research Delves Into Why People Age Differently
- 475India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 340Natural & Organic: How Big is Big?
- 337Snapchat is the New Beauty Influencer ... and Shopping Platform
- 332It's a Man's World: Men's Grooming Breaks New Ground
- 310Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 301Inside Out: The Nutricosmetics Boom
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 16 of 40)
The cosmetics market in Brazil is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11, according to a recent report.
PG announced the consolidation of its PR work with five agencies.
Are you set to be on trend for this year? Find out what could be the most talked-about beauty trends in 2016.
With 38 new shades, Target is launching a new nail care collection, defy INSPIRE.
LOreal announced an acquisition of key assets to expand distribution coverage of American hair salons.
California Baby’s Calming Hair Conditioner helps protect childrens hair from damage and adults hair from hair treatment.
Old Spice is introducing a new product line, Hardest Working Collection, which offers Old Spice antiperspirants and body washes.
Iron Mans leading lady is teaming up with Juice Beauty for a new collection.
Cargo Cosmetics’ two Eye Contour Palettes help consumers lift, define and highlight eyes.
PG offers consumers a way to control how much or how little scent is given off in homes through their smartphones.
Multi-platform artist introduces new fragrance that she feels embodies all aspects of Mauis tropical paradise.
Arcade Beauty appointment a new CEO and president, who will begin effective February 1, 2016.