Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1504U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1178Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 716Instagram-friendly Beauty
- 581Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 475Color Cosmetics Throw a Good Party
- 426India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 367Skin Deeper
- 361UPDATED: Why So Many Beauty Brands Are Opening Their Own Boutiques
- 347Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 16 of 40)
"The reality is that the sun does not discriminate against shades or complexions."
New launches signal a trend that comes at a premium price.
Curls introduces a new time-release liquid vitamin to combat hair loss.
"The NYX Professional Makeup store is a place where we celebrate our online community while encouraging every day customers to come play, and experiment, and have fun with makeup."
These authors were on a mission: to determine how accurate models that simulate real skin movement really are. While forensics or biomedicine especially benefit from these technologies, so too could cosmetic efficacy testing and claims substantiation.
NeoStrata Prosystem Retinol Peel is the first and only retinol peel that the brand has produced.
Eco-positioning, fun marketing and other elements give nimble upstarts an edge in the market.
The category is dominated by anti-aging products, but nearly 15% of the category comprises pre-shave oils.
Shades include Baroque, Nocturne and Akoya.
Daily Moisturizing Hand Cream is now available in a larger size.
AirFox in Gold, Fan Mail Lip Service in Red and more are now available.
Availability, image presence, content, keyword search, and ratings and reviews.