Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1173U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1049Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 564Poll Shows Favorite Beauty Trends of Millennials
- 552Multinationals are Missing Out on Multicultural Beauty
- 549Rewriting the Beauty Rules
- 522K-beauty Won’t Last Forever
- 506Singapore a Growing Beauty Hot Spot in Southeast Asia
- 478Antiaging Beauty Driving Global Skin Care Through 2024
- 450Now is the Time for Brands to Dive into Cosmeceuticals
- 387What Birchbox Could Learn from Memebox
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 16 of 40)
Sister brands Allure and BRIDES developed a bridal beauty box, which includes various products to have for a bride's big day.
Formulated with herbal ingredients, Green Goo's Poison Ivy Care helps to soothe and relieve pain and allergic reactions. Helping heal inflammation and blisters, the product also aids the body's healing abilities.
New range of lipsticks and lip glosses “allows women to make ethical and sustainable cosmetic choices without compromising on quality, style or luxury."
New campaign partners with celebrity stylist Felicia Leatherwood to boost several of its relevant brands, including Pantene and Herbal Essences.
A recent study by the maker of Nair uncovers the impact unwanted body hair has on a woman’s confidence level and everyday choices.
While reducing the signs of wrinkles and improving firmness, 3LAB Skincare's Anti-Aging Cream is formulated to also help hydrate skin. Maintain a youthful appearance, while quenching the skin's thirst.
The beauty box service is also adding a new skin care brand, Adore Cosmetics’ Cellmax Elite Facial Serum, to its latest box.
Accroje's Whitening Capsules Line contains Jeju-grown plants and, in order to exclude damaging ingredients, implement the seven-free system to control skin irritation and improve the brightness of the skin.
Online campaign helps curly-haired consumers easily find products that work well for them.
Target is picking up the natural skin care brand Fig + Yarrow, set to hit the shelves and online store in July.
The Professional Beauty Association awarded five scholarships to aspiring students and beauty professionals for their education and career.
A recent store visit highlighted a focus on craft, manufacturing and the beauty of fragrance.