Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1079U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1010It's a Man's World: Men's Grooming Breaks New Ground
- 9838 Mistakes to Avoid When Pitching to Sephora
- 937How Amazon and Prestige Beauty Are Reshaping Sephora
- 775These Are the Top 5 Lipstick Shades of the Season
- 690Is the Beauty Retail Concept of the Future?
- 475What Will Be This Year's Most Talked-about Beauty Trends?
- 433Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 424How Beauty Brands Can Survive Walmart's New Fees and Payment Terms
- 322Black Hair Care is Booming, but Consumers Can't Find the Right Products
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 16 of 40)
Princeton Consumer Research, Inc. announced Charley M. Folk as the new company president.
The White Limetta & Aloe Vera is the newest addition to this product line, available for men and women to help exfoliate dry and dead skin.
Spafinder Wellness 365, Andre Walker Hair, IMAN Cosmetics and Me & The Girls Alternative Skincare are coming together to encourage women to celebrate their unique beauty in the Fall Into Beauty Giveaway.
Bio-Oil released a documentary about burn victims in honor of Burn Week.
John Barrett and Saks Fifth Avenue announced an agreement to become spa partners in the United States and Canada.
India’s cosmetic market growing at a compound annual growth rate of 17.06% over a five-year period and is expected to grow more than double that amount by 2021.
Corbion Purac announced the acquisition of Malladi Specialties Limited (MSL), closing on October 9, 2015.
Inter Parfums, Inc. announced today that Interparfums, its majority owned Paris-based subsidiary, extended its license agreement with Montblanc by five years.
Sun Chemical is launching 13 new color effects from its performance pigments’ portfolio of innovative products.
10/1/2015 | Curt Altmann, Yonwoo/PKG
What western brands can learn about creating and expediting new and innovative experiences for formulas, packaging and distribution.
Gelux Eyebrow launches.
Mally Beauty at Beauty Visions LLC announced the appointment of Charles Helme as supply chain director and Grace Eilenberg to brand manager.