Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1266U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 527Organic Isn't As Easy As You Think
- 521India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 516It's a Man's World: Men's Grooming Breaks New Ground
- 450Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 447Is This the Future of Nail Polish?
- 404Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 392Top Drivers of the Global Cosmeceuticals Market Revealed
- 367Naked Innovation
- 363Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 16 of 40)
By declining to support Apple Pay, Walmart shows how important the platform could be for the future of retail. How important? About $118 billion by 2018.
NatSurFact is now for sale by Logos Technologies.
Rovema North America, Inc. acquired company related assets from Rovema Packaging Machines, L.P.
A new era of agelessness comes with new benefits, unique genetic insights, according to Olay.
Great hair has no age.
Fragrances and skin care products comprise the majority of the halal market, while future growth will be driven by accessibility of products, consumer awareness of halals benefits.
Symrise announces its fine fragrance genealogy app will be available digitally for users.
New ad spot shoot focuses on a distinctly African point of view, with an Italian twist.
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare’s Alpha Beta Ultra Gentle Daily Peel refines the skins surface and provides a deep treatment in two steps.
Euromonitor highlights a fragrance bar and virtual mirror among its retail leaders.
“The beauty sector still harbors great potential in the digital market, says new CEO.
The collaboration of Xyrena and Sebastian Olzanski marks one of the first signature fragrances from a social media personality.