Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1732U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1362Who Were the Most Popular Cosmetic Brands in 2016?
- 1048Sheet Mask Sales Will Reach $336.7 Million by 2024
- 1011The State of Prestige Beauty: 2017
- 1000Sustainability Is Driving Beauty Consumer Purchases
- 985Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 848Social Media's 2016 Favorite Cosmetic, Skin Care, Hair Care, Grooming and Fragrance Brands
- 8093 Global Sun Care Trends Driving Growth Through 2020
- 753Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 739How Premium and Mass Cosmetics Will Continue to Grow
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 17 of 40)
Be the curl sculptor of the year by using Curl Sculptor, turning the lightest curl into a beautiful head of hair with the weightless and fast-drying formula that’s meant to last the whole day.
Wash away the tangles and pain with the Conditioning Cleansing Co-Wash, meant to strengthen curls with the help of jojoba and castor oils.
"The success of such stores depends on whether brands can keep up with the pace of younger consumers’ digital needs, as well as keep a store’s levels of innovation and engagement high." PLUS: Fastest-growing brand chains.
Calibrated for a gentle rotating motion of approximately 190 rpm, BlendSmart’s Rotating Makeup Applicator delivers airbrush-like results while being gentle enough for sensitive skin.
11/30/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
Kara Harshbarger, founder of HandMD, on what it takes to build a distinctive brand and make it on QVC.
During this year’s program, the Trend Reveal gave attendees a first-hand look at two key hairdressing trends that are set to be popular in 2017: ultra contouring and new norm.
Most millennials and gen Xers are shopping mobile.
Three key moves will be the focus of this male grooming giant.
"Male grooming is a booming, multi-billion dollar industry as more men are looking for concepts that cater to their needs."
Is the election killing sales?
The Slick Styling Tamer reins in those unruly and impossible-to-style curls with its lightweight formula and ability to turn chaos into a perfect up-do.
Control the curls with this styling cream that hydrates and moisturizes the hair while making styling easier.