Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1562U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1241Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 1178Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 966Turning Hair Care On Its Head
- 885Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 871What Women Really Think About Natural Beauty
- 765These Are Pantone's Spring 2017 Colors
- 674How Social Selling Works
- 395E-commerce Driving Facial Oil Segment
- 339India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 17 of 40)
Clariant revealed Metamorphosis, the new Plantasens collection for face, body and hair care that provides the consumer with textures that transform during application.
New 130,000-square-foot site is part of a $300-million retail expansion program.
Ulta will launch card to boost benefits program, increase shopping frequency and strengthen connection with consumers.
Engineered scarcity + status = mania and rapid product sellouts.
A new analysis from Kline shows what NYX and other brands are learning by launching their own free-standing stores.
Services will include the Superfood Detox Wrap ($315), a "nutrient-rich wrap " including a green tea balm.
Tighten up curls in style with Click n Curl's XS Blowout Brush Set, designed to dry and style simultaneously. The brush set helps create blowouts at home along with other trends.
Sephora launch will coincide with National Lipstick Day, July 29.
Biodegradable formulas are packaged in recyclable bottles.
An aging population, rising demand for multi-benefit offerings and rapidly growing markets will create lucrative opportunities for beauty and anti-aging players.
StyleSeat, the world’s largest marketplace for beauty services and inspiration, has opened its platform beyond just independent stylists to now offer serivce booking for salons.
A new format from Barnes & Noble points to the importance of self-discovery and convenience in capturing millennial beauty shoppers.