Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1039U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 691Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 6053 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
- 540Multinationals are Missing Out on Multicultural Beauty
- 515A Not So Beautiful Brexit
- 459Poll Shows Favorite Beauty Trends of Millennials
- 403Inside Out: The Nutricosmetics Boom
- 3414 Look-at-Me Palettes for Spring/Summer 2017
- 332The Beauty Agenda Shifts East
- 320India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 17 of 40)
2/17/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured
Strong growth and new innovations are driving this potentially life-saving category.
Babo Botanicals’ Super Shield SPF 50 Sport Stick developed to shield the face and body from the sun.
2/15/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured and Nicole Urbanowicz
Highlights from CEW's NPD year in review and trend forecast show just how much changed between 2013 and 2015.
Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, introduced Ronastar Lapis Jewel, a new effect pigment for the cosmetics industry.
Marrakesh for Men Noble Molding Paste helps keep hair in place without sticky residue.
BeYu announced the launch of the brand in the US.
A study linked the formation of dark spots on the skin with levels of traffic-related air pollution and air pollution-associated gases.
Mindful Luxury announced the kickoff to their 2016 campaign.
2/11/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured
Part 1 of highlights from the CEW/NPD trend forecast.
MyChelle Dermaceuticals and EWG Verified are taking ingredient quality to a new level of scrutiny.
Rose facial elixir does more with less for a safe, natural beauty formula.
Osmosis’ Cobra Curl Brush Mascara utilizes an innovative anti-gravity cobra head to transform normal eyelashes into fanned out, natural looking curly lashes.