Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1671U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1048Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 560Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
- 475India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 464This is How Ulta Keeps Growth Going
- 4538 Mistakes to Avoid When Pitching to Sephora
- 437The Case for Mass Vs. Class
- 436Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 4193 Secrets of the New Premium Beauty Consumer
- 414K-beauty Won’t Last Forever
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 17 of 40)
The natural range comprises a shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and body lotion in 40 ml and 80 ml bottles, as well as a 40 g and 80 g soap, and a 300 ml Ecopump.
The category is booming, driving big gains in the premium fragrance segment. But how much is too much?
How Sally Hansen’s democratization of nail gels broke new ground and defined breakthrough innovation.
Sit back in awe with color as BASF launched its Colors & Effects pigment brand. The brand complements five key industries and underlies the key strengths it brings to the market.
Put on your party hats as Dermelect Cosmeceuticals is celebrating a 10-year anniversary in the beauty business. With nail and skin care driving the company toward success, Amos Lavian, CEO and founder shared some trends and insights about the company.
Terax's Crema Shampoo protects and nourishes the hair with its sulfate-free formula, helping locks of hair become smooth and luscious by repairing damage.
Top Japanese brand expands at T Galleria by DFS, featuring travel products and the “5-Minute Brightening Facial."
Performance cosmetic brand brings its athlete-friendly beauty to active women everywhere.
Watch skin's acne get zapped as ZSS's Nutri-Serum softens and secures the skin against this concern along with aging and other irritants. With the help of antioxidants, this product improves skin, leaving it naturally radiant.
Further staff reductions reveal that management was perhaps too conservative in its first round of cuts as the business continues to struggle to manage costs and veer toward profitability.
The European Wax Center prepares brows for the summer with Strut 365 Strut Boldly products.
Urban Decay’s new lipstick app allows consumers to “try on” every shade of its new launch.