Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1022U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 891Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 621A Not So Beautiful Brexit
- 473Hair Care Brands Need to Organize Around Texture
- 411Social Media is Leveling the Beauty Playing Field
- 390U.S. Beauty Sector Will be worth $90 Billion by 2020
- 385Multinationals are Missing Out on Multicultural Beauty
- 380What Atelier-L'Oréal Means for Niche Perfumery
- 355Natural and Organic Personal Care on Track to $22 Billion by 2024
- 350Kiss Me through the Phone
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 17 of 40)
Protect skin from the sun with Ocean Potion Sport Wet Skin Tech SPF 50, a sunscreen spray, which can last for up to 80 minutes.
YouCam Makeup and Beauty Circle have launched horoscope-inspired beauty looks for app users around the world.
Avoid resembling Charlotte's web! Dermelect Cosmeceuticals’ Vacial Spider Vein Treatment helps reduce the appearance of veins or broken capillaries.
Wally’s Natural Soothing and Calming Collection take ear candles to a new level. The products in this collection help energize the body, while also focusing on finding balance and calming muscles.
P&G India announced a six-month leave to employees who decided to adopt a child.
A new hair care start up is aiming to make hairdressers and hair care more profitable.
This year's In-Cosmetics will feature some of North America's leading suppliers looking to expand their business outside the US.
Omya has launched Omyadent, an ingredient helping to whiten, clean and desensitize teeth, among other benefits.
Now in its 11th year, the Women of Worth program honors 10 women who are making a social change on a local, national or global level. Nominations are now being accepted through April 29.
Pantene Pro-V believes that the British singer embodies the Strong Is Beautiful campaign perfectly.
More than 38,000 participants helped determine the most trusted health and beauty brands for 2016. Categories included acne treatment, hair color, lip color and more.
NO-AD Baby Sun Care Lotion SPF 50 helps protect youth's skin against the sun's harmful rays for up to 80 minutes with water and sweat resistance.