Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1296Smooth Sailing with After-Shave Soothing Lotion
- 977U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 517Research Delves Into Why People Age Differently
- 393India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 333Snapchat is the New Beauty Influencer ... and Shopping Platform
- 311‘Second Skin’ Delivers Potential Fountain of Youth
- 297Guerlain Nose Teams with New Perfume Startup
- 290Naked Innovation
- 282Stand Out With Private Label at the Spa
- 263Inside Out: The Nutricosmetics Boom
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 18 of 40)
Sally Beauty announced the hiring of a new president of the Sally Beauty Supply LLC, U.S. and Canada business.
Bel Mondo Beauty’s Facial Treatment Masks help keep skin hydrated, radiant and appearing more youthful.
Rankings are based upon 5 million virtual user trials of lipstick provided by Perfect Corp.'s Beauty Buzz.
With double-digit online sales growth and a tough holiday season, Macy's is closing stores and reinvesting in an omnichannel strategy.
Smooth and nourish hair without leaving greasy residue with the Oil Infinite Nourishing Oil.
1/7/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured
President and CEO Calvin McDonald discussed the future of the retailer in a wide-ranging conversation.
The company is disrupting UV exposure monitoring with My UV Patch, a thin, transparent adhesive technology.
Macy's Inc. released the 2015 sales reports for November/December and outlined their cost efficiency initiatives with a list of closing locations.
1/6/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief, with Nicole Urbanowicz, Associate Editor
Sephora CEO Calvin McDonald discusses the need to deliver one-of-a-kind experiences for the consumer with the launch of the retailer's Beauty Tip Workshop.
The Purifying Toner Mist supports hydration and toning in addition to helping refresh and rebalance skin.
The SkinLongevity Vital Power Infusion helps moisturize skin and fights aging.
The cosmetics industry in the United Kingdom is experiencing a shortage in seaweed, but is hopeful to resolve the issue.