Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1465U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1153Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 718Instagram-friendly Beauty
- 578Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 439Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 438India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 404Color Cosmetics Throw a Good Party
- 398Skin Deeper
- 3326 Innovative Emerging Cosmetics Trends
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 18 of 40)
Tria Beauty introduced the Positively Clear 3-Step Acne Skincare Solution that uses a blue light to fight acne and prevents the skin from becoming dry.
The skin can finally live peacefully without blemishes by drinking the acne away with the Skin Perfection Harmonized Water.
It's all about market penetration and premiumization.
Eighty-five percent of social selling customers are repeat buyers and many of them are millennials.
Intelligent Skin Sense has introduced its mobile format Saturation antioxidant mist that counteracts the effects of pollution and keeps skin supple, refreshed and moist.
The products are formulated for fluid application for effortless coverage, nourished lips and intense color.
A new partnership between L'Oréal and Poietis is giving it a shot.
More than half of consumers turn to the retailer first.
Basal cell carcinoma is the most common cancer worldwide, with an annual incidence of 2.8 million cases in the United States alone. A recent study found 31 genetic markers for the disease, 14 of which were identified for the first time.
"[N]early 15% of women who shop for beauty aids in mass market drugstores, specialty drug or grocery stores, or department stores are unsatisfied by the selection of all-natural products."
Demand for multiple benefits and natural products offers room for innovation and growth.
in-cosmetics Asia, being held in Bangkok November 8-10, will focus on key drivers, including K-beauty, millennials and and e-commerce.