Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1749U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1367Who Were the Most Popular Cosmetic Brands in 2016?
- 1055Sheet Mask Sales Will Reach $336.7 Million by 2024
- 1012The State of Prestige Beauty: 2017
- 1008Sustainability Is Driving Beauty Consumer Purchases
- 999Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 860Social Media's 2016 Favorite Cosmetic, Skin Care, Hair Care, Grooming and Fragrance Brands
- 8143 Global Sun Care Trends Driving Growth Through 2020
- 755Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 742How Premium and Mass Cosmetics Will Continue to Grow
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 18 of 40)
Is the election killing sales?
The Slick Styling Tamer reins in those unruly and impossible-to-style curls with its lightweight formula and ability to turn chaos into a perfect up-do.
Control the curls with this styling cream that hydrates and moisturizes the hair while making styling easier.
DSM Personal Care was awarded the Fair Trade certification for its ALPAFLOR portfolio. While the range was already certified as organic, the the company's policies were evaluated to receive this seal of approval.
"There is something exquisitely enjoyable about seeing yourself with a self-made new look."
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare’s C+ Collagen Perfect Skin Set & Refresh Mist works to set and refresh makeup, hydrate skin and provide a pollution shield to protect against environmental aggressors.
Refinery29 has joined forces with Birchbox to bring the winning and nominated products to interested consumers.
Multifunctional claims and flawless beauty could lead to a significant innovation opportunity for makeup primer brands in the United States, Asia and beyond.
China's 11/11 holiday is a true event in beauty shopping.
The “green” beauty sector is one that is constantly growing and evolving as consumers become more conscious of health and sustainability.
To increase support for existing and new customers, Croda has expanded into three countries of the Asia-Pacific region. The company's new formulation laboratories will provide numerous advantages including workshops on-site.
The art of perfecting natural fine fragrance is something that most brands are still trying to figure out. However, it would seem that Pour le Monde Parfums has hit a fragrant stride.