Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1665U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1038Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 572Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
- 5393 Secrets of the New Premium Beauty Consumer
- 474India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 463This is How Ulta Keeps Growth Going
- 4578 Mistakes to Avoid When Pitching to Sephora
- 437The Case for Mass Vs. Class
- 436Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 412K-beauty Won’t Last Forever
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 3 of 40)
Based on the numerous Sold Out warnings on the brand's site, the introduction has been a success.
Available via physicians, the anti-aging brand has debuted two platforms.
I love the the smell of a man who doesn't stink; who takes time to wash and apply deodorant. Apparently I'm not alone. In fact, according to a new study, pathogen-prevalent regions see increases in consumer grooming time to give an air of pathogen-resistance and attract mates.
Why he has it, what he does for it and what women think.
Don't be late and hop on board the Alice in Wonderland-inspired express with Lipstick Queen’s Black Lace Rabbit black lipstick.This product will take users down a road of nourishment and an increase in moisture levels in the lips.
Manufacturers of the Boppy pillow have broken into the skin care game.
"With 'What's Normal?' we are confronting the mental walls that encourage us to force-fit ourselves and others into falsely constructed beauty and 'good hair' ideals."
Can artificial intelligence be relied upon to neutrally judge age and beauty across races?
Topical and transdermal cannabis products are the subject of a new skin care brand deal.
Masque-ology is taking K-beauty into the mainstream.
Beauty and personal care products for adults, teens and tweens with busy lives.
Sephora has become a style consultant for all hair types.