Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1188U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1053Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 562Multinationals are Missing Out on Multicultural Beauty
- 486K-beauty Won’t Last Forever
- 463Antiaging Beauty Driving Global Skin Care Through 2024
- 441Now is the Time for Brands to Dive into Cosmeceuticals
- 427Poll Shows Favorite Beauty Trends of Millennials
- 424Singapore a Growing Beauty Hot Spot in Southeast Asia
- 414Rewriting the Beauty Rules
- 389What Birchbox Could Learn from Memebox
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 3 of 40)
Men are getting more selective in their grooming choices, creating a new opportunity for the retailer.
Retailer's same-store sales declined 5% in the latest period.
The Midwest was also the top-performing region.
It's tough to be a mom, which is why it's surprising they indulge in so few personal care occasions. Perhaps a smart brand can fix this.
JooMoo takes on the natural and conventional competition with its latest products, which contain the proprietary SaponinJ.
A new analysis shows how skin care is creating new innovation opportunities in hair masks.
glo introduces a range of skin care products formulated without polyethylene microbeads.
The retailer is shuttering stores and investing further in its omnichannel strategy, in addition to pursuing new licensing deals.
BABOR has announced a partnership with Mario Tricoci Hair Salons & Day Spas, wherein BABOR will provide its skin care retail and spa treatments throughout the salon/spa's locations around Chicago.
The crowdsourced beauty brand is bringing its co-created products to a wider audience.
Biotech IP protects against hair shedding that occurs during styling.
What a difference a pivot makes.