Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1044U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1007It's a Man's World: Men's Grooming Breaks New Ground
- 9478 Mistakes to Avoid When Pitching to Sephora
- 566It's in the Jeans: The Denim Hair Color Trend Is Here
- 564How Amazon and Prestige Beauty Are Reshaping Sephora
- 438How Beauty Brands Can Survive Walmart's New Fees and Payment Terms
- 435Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 430What Will Be This Year's Most Talked-about Beauty Trends?
- 323Organic, Mood-Altering Fragrance Launched in U.S.
- 256Translating Trends for Hair Care Product Development
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 3 of 40)
Galderma announced the new president and general manager of U.S. and Canada.
Amyris announced the launch of Pathways, the company's newest program.
BASF recently celebrated its 10th anniversary of the Argan Program in Southern Morocco.
NYX announced plans to open five digital stores by the end of 2016.
The makers of the original nursing pillow are now branching out with their own skin care line. New whipped belly butter features coconut oil, vitamin E and other ingredients.
Actress, singer, dancer and beauty inspiration is the fresh look for Cover Girl.
Uni K Wax’s ANANDA HYDRA INTENSE helps hydrate, heal and protect the skin for up to 24 hours.
Agadir Argan Oil's newest spokeswoman might be a familiar face.
Samsung announced at Retail's BIG Show 2016 their plans for retail solutions leading to a connected experience.
Crafting Beauty’s Natalie Eau de Parfum was created in memory of Natalie Wood, whose favorite scent was gardenia.
Shiseido Men's Hydro Master Gel helps improve dryness, roughness and oiliness on men's faces.
Walmart announced they are closing many of their stores, but will strategically open others.