Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1024U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 905Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 403What Atelier-L'Oréal Means for Niche Perfumery
- 396Multinationals are Missing Out on Multicultural Beauty
- 380Natural and Organic Personal Care on Track to $22 Billion by 2024
- 376U.S. Beauty Sector Will be worth $90 Billion by 2020
- 370Kiss Me through the Phone
- 335Herbalife: When Multi-level Marketing Goes Wrong
- 316Sun Care is the Next Beauty Growth Engine
- 311Who Do Beauty Consumers Trust?
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 3 of 40)
A new technology mimics the permeability of contact lenses, creating healthy nails that don't require top or bottom coats.
NOTE Cosmetics wants everyone to #takenote as they launch their brand in the United States for the first time at Cosmoprof North America. Featuring a collection of beauty products, the company aims to encourage women to treat makeup like fashion, as an evolving tool to express their individual styles.
A new A.T. Kearney shows why the top fragrance brands have shifted so little over the past few years, as well as the systemic marketing issues behind this state of affairs.
A new L2 analysis shows the power of product placement in making up for social media organic growth stagnation, as well as the ways in which brands can maintain a consistent aesthetic across platforms.
NeoStrata Company, Inc., has introduced its Exuviance Overnight Recovery Masque, morphing the user into a “sleeping beauty.”
7/19/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
Peach & Lily founder Alicia Yoon discusses the retailer’s West Coast expansion, brands that “truly wow” and the evolution of Korean beauty. PLUS: 5 K-beauty Brands You Need to Know
A new deal will bring Boots stores into malls and shopping districts, and will incorporate k-beauty brands.
So no wonder their beauty needs are increasingly on brands' radars.
Update your skin care routine with Skin Authority's Beauty Infusion Collection, formulated with superfoods to benefit the face in a variety of methods. Start your day brightening your skin, while decreasing signs of aging.
Unilever and International Flavors & Fragrances partnership will enhance the livelihoods of smallholder vetiver farmers in Haiti.
Targeted Skin's kits reportedly help battle signs of aging using users' DNA and ranking skin in one of five categories.
A new NPD analysis shows that higher SPF makeup and skin care offer brands an opportunity to provide consumers with correction and care.