BASF Introduces Dehyton® AO 45 – The First Commercial Microalgae-Derived Betaine Surfactant — BASF Personal Care
Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 920Lessons from the Korean Skin Care Market
- 914What is the Sephora Shopper Seeking?
- 862How Beauty Brands Can Survive Walmart's New Fees and Payment Terms
- 650Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 617Beauty Trends for Fall/Winter 2015-2016
- 587U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 461The New Norm: Custom Beauty
- 435Natural Segment Continues to Outpace the Overall Beauty Market
- 433Innovations in Natural Fragrance and Personal Care
- 3998 Mistakes to Avoid When Pitching to Sephora
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 3 of 9)
The Perfumed Plume Awards has begun accepting 2015 story nominations for their celebration party.
Unisex products offer mosquito repellent activity.
While economic growth was down for the month year-over-year, China's economy still grew by 11% in October. During the period, cosmetics sales totaled 18.1 billion yuan, a gain 10.6% year-over-year, according to the National Bureau of Statistics of China.
Single people spent $14.3 billion in one day, according to the Chinese e-commerce giant. And wait until you see the m-commerce portion.
Dove is launching new emojis to end the same-trait dominance.
Artist Peter Max's works will be featured on skin care products from the American beauty brand Kiehl's.
The Apitoxin Collagen Night Recovery helps with anti-aging and gives skin feel a smooth, soft and refreshed feeling.
ChromaDex announced that it has entered an agreement with three of its largest existing shareholders to purchase $2,000,000 of the company's stock.
The new Asia regional business development manager for the Italian skin care brand will help drive Asian sales.
11/10/2015 | Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
Event illuminated what works and what doesn't for prestige fragrance consumers across channels, including advertising, tips, sampling, promotions, in-store advice and more.
Management shakeups continue.
Brands under the agreement include Schick shaving systems, Banana Boat and Hawaiian Tropic sun care products.