Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1520U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 10714 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 1068Dermaplane Debuts at Ulta
- 1000What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 828Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 668DATA: These Are Beauty Consumers' Favorite Brands, Product Attributes and More
- 649Inside the K-beauty Playbook
- 586Beauty 2017-2018, Part 1: 4 Ways Industry Paradigms Are Breaking Down
- 580Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 564Beauty Distribution 101: Getting Your Products Into Their Hands
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 3 of 40)
Organic Monitor has released its predictions for the natural and organic cosmetic market in 2017, including more labels, more sustainable ingredients and packaging, and better ways to measure eco-friendliness.
Customizable Concentrates allow consumers to enhance existing beauty products to help with their specific skin concerns.
St. Ives launched new oil scrubs in January. The scrubs are available at retailers nationwide.
Nubian Heritage has updated its body care collections with packaging that pays homage to the diversity of healing traditions and cultures that are represented in the Nubian Heritage family of products.
Find the perfect makeup routine with Real Techniques brush sets, including whatever is needed to create flawless eyes, contour or eyebrows.
With the world’s population becoming increasingly older, the potential for this sector to once again increase is likely.
The results are based on 2 million fragrance search inquiries and may give insights into shopping habits of millennials.
2/8/2017 | Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
Amidst a booming U.S. K-beauty skin care market, leaders from Sephora, AmorePacific and Glow Recipe revealed the industry’s top growth opportunities. PLUS: K-beauty market figures.
Acure has launched Power Meals and Green Super Food, expanding the beauty brand into the ingestible beauty product segment.
The Dove Dermacare Scalp collection of hair care products is targeted to women and features a moisturizing formula that keeps hair healthy while also ridding the scalp of dandruff.
Maybelline New York lead artist, Carolina Dali, dolled up Maybelline New York spokesmodel, Herieth Paul, using several recently launched products from the cosmetic company.
The deadline to nominate a product is February 10. Voting will open on March 1 and conclude on May 7 when the winners will be announced at a special awards ceremony.