Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1068U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1000Smooth Sailing with After-Shave Soothing Lotion
- 629Naked Innovation
- 522Research Delves Into Why People Age Differently
- 473India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 335Snapchat is the New Beauty Influencer ... and Shopping Platform
- 309Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 303It's a Man's World: Men's Grooming Breaks New Ground
- 301Natural & Organic: How Big is Big?
- 299‘Second Skin’ Delivers Potential Fountain of Youth
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 4 of 40)
Break Up with Your Makeup campaign encourages people to submit a no-makeup selfie.
Camille Rose Naturals’ Cocoa Nibs Honey Ultimate Growth Serum helps natural hair grow and restore its color, while also protecting the scalp.
First scents in luxury collaboration will launch in 2017 and be incorporated in facial and body care and other cosmetics.
Twisted Sista is boosting product sizes and adding a new frizz control product.
Can we really look younger longer? New research is trying to answer that question.
Recent projects from Rimmel, Unilever and Lancome shows the platform has come of age for direct consumer engagement.
Fragrances from Issey Miyake and Narciso Rodriguez brands will be highlighted at the upcoming TFWA Asia Pacific Show in Singapore.
Plus, the application deadline has been extended until Tuesday, May 10, to enter the competition.
On February 24, 2016, Fragrance Du Bois hosted 45 students from Raffles College at the Starhill Gallery, Kuala Lumpur, learning of the world of fragrance.
YouTube and LOreal Paris are teaming up with an online beauty school for French vloggers.
Top drivers include an aging baby boomer generation, as well as consumers willingness to try new devices.
New analysis from L2 details what FeelUnique did right in the United Kingdom.