Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1131U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1012Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 617A Whole New Man
- 617Rewriting the Beauty Rules
- 568Poll Shows Favorite Beauty Trends of Millennials
- 537Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
- 508Singapore a Growing Beauty Hot Spot in Southeast Asia
- 500K-beauty Won’t Last Forever
- 489Antiaging Beauty Driving Global Skin Care Through 2024
- 487Multinationals are Missing Out on Multicultural Beauty
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 4 of 40)
The retailer is shuttering stores and investing further in its omnichannel strategy, in addition to pursuing new licensing deals.
BABOR has announced a partnership with Mario Tricoci Hair Salons & Day Spas, wherein BABOR will provide its skin care retail and spa treatments throughout the salon/spa's locations around Chicago.
The crowdsourced beauty brand is bringing its co-created products to a wider audience.
Biotech IP protects against hair shedding that occurs during styling.
What a difference a pivot makes.
Perfect Corp. expands its virtual face-mapping tech further into the beauty space, incorporating it into the Beauty Circle brand discovery platform.
Osmosis Skincare’s Age Defying Treatment Concealer helps hydrate and plump to to soften lines and wrinkles around the eye and lip areas.
Paraben-free formulations are "happy, but ... not too overpowering."
Partnership will eventually encompass more than 300 stores and 50-plus products.
Gaining ground with urban and millennial shoppers, Jet.com gives Walmart a new edge in the online beauty game.
Modest growth lies ahead in the United States, the world's most lucrative beauty market.
Sales rose, including a boost from new and same store results.