Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1516U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 10904 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 1068Dermaplane Debuts at Ulta
- 1013What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 819Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 678DATA: These Are Beauty Consumers' Favorite Brands, Product Attributes and More
- 663Inside the K-beauty Playbook
- 588Beauty 2017-2018, Part 1: 4 Ways Industry Paradigms Are Breaking Down
- 586Beauty Distribution 101: Getting Your Products Into Their Hands
- 562Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 4 of 40)
Maybelline New York lead artist, Carolina Dali, dolled up Maybelline New York spokesmodel, Herieth Paul, using several recently launched products from the cosmetic company.
The deadline to nominate a product is February 10. Voting will open on March 1 and conclude on May 7 when the winners will be announced at a special awards ceremony.
2/7/2017 | Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
Lessons from FounderMade’s NYC Wellness Summit: what Tata Harper and the founder of Mother Dirt have to say about where beauty is headed.
The color cosmetic company will retail eight of its bestselling products on forever21.com.
The net sales for the final quarter of 2016 were $134.8 million dollars while the net sales for the entire 2016 year were $521.1 million.
Users can log onto Benefit’s website and create a custom animated video featuring the eight shades of the lipstick/liner duo.
Kinx Active has partnered with the fitness apparel brand Athleta to expand the athleisure movement to the cosmetics market.
2/6/2017 | Jeb Gleason-Allured
“Beyond just being a destination, we’ve earned a reputation as being a retailer that not only invests in building brands, but provides a video commerce platform to bring their story to life in a way that traditional retail can’t."
It’s a 10 Haircare, claims to be the first independently owned professional hair care brand to air a Super Bowl commercial.
The Swimmables Longwear Eye Shadow Stick is a lightweight eye shadow that is crease-proof and allows for 20 seconds to play with and blend the color before it dries.
"Combining Amorepacific’s superb research capability with local research insights, Amorepacific is gearing up to provide the most optimized solutions for beauty customers in the ASEAN region.”
The “You Had Me at Aloha” Eye Shadow Palette is a set of 12 shades that were inspired by the sand, water and foliage of Hawaii.