Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1031U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 898Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 623A Not So Beautiful Brexit
- 471Hair Care Brands Need to Organize Around Texture
- 411Social Media is Leveling the Beauty Playing Field
- 390U.S. Beauty Sector Will be worth $90 Billion by 2020
- 381What Atelier-L'Oréal Means for Niche Perfumery
- 380Multinationals are Missing Out on Multicultural Beauty
- 350Kiss Me through the Phone
- 349Natural and Organic Personal Care on Track to $22 Billion by 2024
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 4 of 40)
With the help of Unite's LAZER Straight Shampoo, users have a clear shot at turning curly, tangled hair into a smooth, sleek masterpiece. After use, the unruliest of hair is proven tamed.
Global male toiletries is expected to grow around 4% through to the year 2020, due to growing demand for styling and grooming products for hair, skin, bathing and deodorant.
Shiseido Cosmetics has rolled out a new way to market its selection of lipsticks in the Rouge Rouge Kiss Me line.
A new analysis from Euromonitor outlines the winners, losers and opportunities presented by the UK's Brexit vote.
Avoid the break in your smile with The Jojoba Company Australia’s 100% Natural Jojoba Lip Balm. The balm naturally helps prevent moisture loss and protects against dry lips.
The company is attempting to disrupt the fragrance universe by letting customers choose the perfumes from the collection that they would like to sample.
Bring on the dairy to give a swirl to your nourished curl. With mutliple benefits, Contesta Rock Hair’s Curling Milk helps develop curls and moisturize hair, leaving a swirly and silky look and updating the hair care regimen.
Hair care brand experiences greater exposure in key Asian market.
The natural range comprises a shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and body lotion in 40 ml and 80 ml bottles, as well as a 40 g and 80 g soap, and a 300 ml Ecopump.
The category is booming, driving big gains in the premium fragrance segment. But how much is too much?
How Sally Hansen’s democratization of nail gels broke new ground and defined breakthrough innovation.
Sit back in awe with color as BASF launched its Colors & Effects pigment brand. The brand complements five key industries and underlies the key strengths it brings to the market.