Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1565U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1212Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 1187Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 890Turning Hair Care On Its Head
- 886Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 868What Women Really Think About Natural Beauty
- 770These Are Pantone's Spring 2017 Colors
- 672How Social Selling Works
- 389E-commerce Driving Facial Oil Segment
- 341India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 4 of 40)
Arcis Resources Corporation has announced the launch of several hemp infused beauty and personal care products on shopcannabis.online.
Ethical and clean beauty gets a new e-commerce player.
"Innovation like this has elevated the Artistry brand to be among the world’s top five, largest-selling, premium skin care brands.”
On-demand skin care service has added BeautyRx to its roster.
Tyra Beauty debuted four skin care products that can be sold individually or as a set.
Program could reach 85 million members.
Products range from acne serums which aim to relieve mild to moderate acne, age spot creams that also protect against UV-damage, and a hair growth treatment developed for both men and women.
Helping both dry and normal skin types, Epicuren’s Silk Radiance 3-in-1 Cleansing Oil helps clean skin in three steps, leaving a supple feeling. While restoring hydration, this product also assists in reducing inflammation among other benefits.
Paul Mitchell's sweet play for young women aged 15 to 20 presents a new direction for the brand, focusing on positivity, fun and simplicity.
Shiseido will hold 60% of the venture, while the other two organizations will each hold 20%.
"The world personal care electrical appliances market is anticipated to witness steady demand in developed regions on account of early adoption of premium lifestyle and awareness regarding personal grooming."
From cannabis to bee venom to yams, unique ingredients can give skin care marketers an edge.