Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 895How Beauty Brands Can Survive Walmart's New Fees and Payment Terms
- 689What is the Sephora Shopper Seeking?
- 542Lessons from the Korean Skin Care Market
- 495U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 461The New Norm: Custom Beauty
- 459Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 420Global Grooming Habits Revealed
- 401Why Are Consumers Multimasking?
- 4018 Mistakes to Avoid When Pitching to Sephora
- 384Beauty Trends for Fall/Winter 2015-2016
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 4 of 9)
The SPF 16 Brightening Eye Cream helps fight sun damage, while also hydrating and firming skin around the eye.
11/7/2015 | Michael Musso, Managing Director, Conway MacKenzie
Walmart can put a brand on the map overnight and can kill a brand in the same manner. Brands with a high concentration of sales at Walmart live a risky existence and may now be at a crossroads.
Coty Inc. has acquired Hypermarcas' beauty and personal care business, providing greater footholds in Brazil. The deal was worth about $1.0 billion in cash.
This moisturizer helps fight aging and defends against damage caused by environmental aggressors.
Gattefossé took home a Best New Ingredient Award at in-cosmetics Asia on November 3-5 in Bangkok for their new active ingredient Gatuline Spot-Light.
Elevance elected new CEO Tony Parnell to drive the company's next phase of commercialization activities and revenue growth.
The 4-In-1 Smooth Lip Solution uses four applications to help with conditioning properties, shine and anti-aging among other benefits.
Croda has welcomed the news that zinc oxide was voted as a UV filter in cosmetics in Europe by the EU Commission Working Group on Cosmetics.
Croda announced that all relevant manufacturing sites are certified to handle certified sustainable palm oil (CSPO) derivatives.
Because "every second counts," CEVA deal consolidates Sephora's distribution points and boost responsiveness to real-time consumer demand.
Birchbox, mother of mainstream beauty subscription boxes, has launched their first in-house brand.
Although Halal beauty is still a niche category, it is becoming increasingly mainstream in Islamic markets, according to a Klineblogs post.