Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 973U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 5933 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
- 580Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 547Multinationals are Missing Out on Multicultural Beauty
- 427Smooth Sailing with After-Shave Soothing Lotion
- 423The Beauty Agenda Shifts East
- 415Poll Shows Favorite Beauty Trends of Millennials
- 399Inside Out: The Nutricosmetics Boom
- 3444 Look-at-Me Palettes for Spring/Summer 2017
- 309India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 4 of 40)
With a scent of lavender, Dr. Bronner's Fair Trade & Organic Lavender Hand Sanitizer kills germs naturally, leaving polished, glossy hands after use. Additionally providing hydrated hands, this sanitizer leaves skin smooth without a sticky or drying feeling.
Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. hosted their annual success trip with the company's top sales leaders from the new ageLOC products, while discussing plans for future growth.
Sister brands Allure and BRIDES developed a bridal beauty box, which includes various products to have for a bride's big day.
Formulated with herbal ingredients, Green Goo's Poison Ivy Care helps to soothe and relieve pain and allergic reactions. Helping heal inflammation and blisters, the product also aids the body's healing abilities.
New range of lipsticks and lip glosses “allows women to make ethical and sustainable cosmetic choices without compromising on quality, style or luxury."
New campaign partners with celebrity stylist Felicia Leatherwood to boost several of its relevant brands, including Pantene and Herbal Essences.
A recent study by the maker of Nair uncovers the impact unwanted body hair has on a woman’s confidence level and everyday choices.
While reducing the signs of wrinkles and improving firmness, 3LAB Skincare's Anti-Aging Cream is formulated to also help hydrate skin. Maintain a youthful appearance, while quenching the skin's thirst.
The beauty box service is also adding a new skin care brand, Adore Cosmetics’ Cellmax Elite Facial Serum, to its latest box.
Accroje's Whitening Capsules Line contains Jeju-grown plants and, in order to exclude damaging ingredients, implement the seven-free system to control skin irritation and improve the brightness of the skin.
Online campaign helps curly-haired consumers easily find products that work well for them.
Target is picking up the natural skin care brand Fig + Yarrow, set to hit the shelves and online store in July.