Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1664U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1033Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 582Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
- 5423 Secrets of the New Premium Beauty Consumer
- 471India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 463This is How Ulta Keeps Growth Going
- 4578 Mistakes to Avoid When Pitching to Sephora
- 436The Case for Mass Vs. Class
- 433Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 412K-beauty Won’t Last Forever
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 5 of 40)
Latest findings from Natrue/GFK research.
"[S]ome data that suggests antibacterial ingredients may do more harm than good over the long-term."
Pastels, bright vivids and everything in between.
In celebrating 20 years, Cargo Cosmetics launched the Limited Edition Chill in the Six Holiday Collection. The Toronto-born company was inspired by the city's atmosphere and with winter on the way, created the collection to complement the holiday season in addition to the cityscape.
Splish splash, men, come take a bath with Olivina's newly launched, natural Olivina Men line. The multifunctional collection saves time and all products are scented with essential oils inspired by the wood-aging traditions of American distilleries.
The quest for alternatives to today's hottest and rarest brands is lighting up the internet. But which brands are most sought-after?
Three Stars is based out of Damascus.
Selection includes brands such as Borghese and Korres.
Kohl's, John Lewis and others are investing in beauty space and brands to boost sales.
The Detoxifier is a single-use product featuring alginate and plant-derived squalane.
Deal will cover 375 doors and include individual items, kits and the X Out treatment.
From hydrating masks to under-eye treatments, the Canadian brand brings a unique range of products to the space.