Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1446U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1142Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 804Who Were the Most Popular Cosmetic Brands in 2016?
- 558Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 537Instagram-friendly Beauty
- 523Color Cosmetics Throw a Good Party
- 409India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 3825 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 374UPDATED: Why So Many Beauty Brands Are Opening Their Own Boutiques
- 321Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 5 of 40)
Most millennials and gen Xers are shopping mobile.
Three key moves will be the focus of this male grooming giant.
"Male grooming is a booming, multi-billion dollar industry as more men are looking for concepts that cater to their needs."
Is the election killing sales?
The Slick Styling Tamer reins in those unruly and impossible-to-style curls with its lightweight formula and ability to turn chaos into a perfect up-do.
Control the curls with this styling cream that hydrates and moisturizes the hair while making styling easier.
DSM Personal Care was awarded the Fair Trade certification for its ALPAFLOR portfolio. While the range was already certified as organic, the the company's policies were evaluated to receive this seal of approval.
"There is something exquisitely enjoyable about seeing yourself with a self-made new look."
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare’s C+ Collagen Perfect Skin Set & Refresh Mist works to set and refresh makeup, hydrate skin and provide a pollution shield to protect against environmental aggressors.
Refinery29 has joined forces with Birchbox to bring the winning and nominated products to interested consumers.
Multifunctional claims and flawless beauty could lead to a significant innovation opportunity for makeup primer brands in the United States, Asia and beyond.
China's 11/11 holiday is a true event in beauty shopping.