Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1082U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1014It's a Man's World: Men's Grooming Breaks New Ground
- 9638 Mistakes to Avoid When Pitching to Sephora
- 892How Amazon and Prestige Beauty Are Reshaping Sephora
- 781These Are the Top 5 Lipstick Shades of the Season
- 448Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 430What Will Be This Year's Most Talked-about Beauty Trends?
- 419How Beauty Brands Can Survive Walmart's New Fees and Payment Terms
- 410Is the Beauty Retail Concept of the Future?
- 2324 Trends Set to Impact Global Beauty Markets Over the Next Decade
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 5 of 40)
1/6/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief, with Nicole Urbanowicz, Associate Editor
Sephora CEO Calvin McDonald discusses the need to deliver one-of-a-kind experiences for the consumer with the launch of the retailer's Beauty Tip Workshop.
The Purifying Toner Mist supports hydration and toning in addition to helping refresh and rebalance skin.
The SkinLongevity Vital Power Infusion helps moisturize skin and fights aging.
The cosmetics industry in the United Kingdom is experiencing a shortage in seaweed, but is hopeful to resolve the issue.
TRESemmé's Split Remedy Split End Conditioning Treatment helps reduce split ends and works to fix damage, frizz and dryness.
Derma e announced a new product will debut at Target to expand the store's natural skin care lineup.
Pivot Point International announced the launch of new tools for salon professionals.
The impact of the natural hair movement continues to accelerate, but black hair care offerings are lacking.
Traditional purchase paths are being rerouted, according to new research.
Seven out of 10 consumers prefers buying products through retailers rather than brand sites. But there are ways for brands to outperform their peers.
Delectable introduces three gift sets: Merry Making, All Aglow! and Good for Goodness Sake. Ingredient highlights include coconut oil, free of parabens and more.
Packaged in a re-sealable, zip-lock bag, the Mixed Chicks Travel & Trial Pack boasts borage seed, avocado oils and other ingedient highlights.