Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1042U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 924Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 419Hair Care Brands Need to Organize Around Texture
- 413Multinationals are Missing Out on Multicultural Beauty
- 388What Atelier-L'Oréal Means for Niche Perfumery
- 375Natural and Organic Personal Care on Track to $22 Billion by 2024
- 372U.S. Beauty Sector Will be worth $90 Billion by 2020
- 370Kiss Me through the Phone
- 340Herbalife: When Multi-level Marketing Goes Wrong
- 315Sun Care is the Next Beauty Growth Engine
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 5 of 40)
According to the company, the beauty segments (perfume and cosmetics) will continue under a new sub-holding company, Art & Fragrance SA.
How beauty treatments make women feel is just as important as the youthful look achieved, according to a recent international research project.
Beauty brands around the globe are stepping up to reinforce gender equality via marketing and unique offerings.
Hopeful for healed lips? Mizzi Cosmetics' Hope purple lip balm provides healing properties, while also leaving lips with a clear gloss look. A portion of proceeds for the balm go toward the American Cancer Society.
With the help of Unite's LAZER Straight Shampoo, users have a clear shot at turning curly, tangled hair into a smooth, sleek masterpiece. After use, the unruliest of hair is proven tamed.
Global male toiletries is expected to grow around 4% through to the year 2020, due to growing demand for styling and grooming products for hair, skin, bathing and deodorant.
Shiseido Cosmetics has rolled out a new way to market its selection of lipsticks in the Rouge Rouge Kiss Me line.
A new analysis from Euromonitor outlines the winners, losers and opportunities presented by the UK's Brexit vote.
Avoid the break in your smile with The Jojoba Company Australia’s 100% Natural Jojoba Lip Balm. The balm naturally helps prevent moisture loss and protects against dry lips.
The company is attempting to disrupt the fragrance universe by letting customers choose the perfumes from the collection that they would like to sample.
Bring on the dairy to give a swirl to your nourished curl. With mutliple benefits, Contesta Rock Hair’s Curling Milk helps develop curls and moisturize hair, leaving a swirly and silky look and updating the hair care regimen.
Hair care brand experiences greater exposure in key Asian market.