Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1161U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1042Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 575Poll Shows Favorite Beauty Trends of Millennials
- 561Rewriting the Beauty Rules
- 543Multinationals are Missing Out on Multicultural Beauty
- 521Singapore a Growing Beauty Hot Spot in Southeast Asia
- 516K-beauty Won’t Last Forever
- 482Antiaging Beauty Driving Global Skin Care Through 2024
- 453Now is the Time for Brands to Dive into Cosmeceuticals
- 385What Birchbox Could Learn from Memebox
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 5 of 40)
New shoppable app makes online buying easy and social, and provides a means for laypeople to get in on the generation of content.
Courtney Lavine is the face of the brand's latest scent.
Sarah Jagger, a sufferer of rosacea, used her makeup expertise to show the visible symptoms of rosacea.
The new perfume, Scent of a Dream, debuts this month.
Eye and lip makeup collection marks return of the brand to the massive US market.
Walgreens' move to optimize its omnichannel takes its next step.
Orange you tired of dull skin? Fresh is and developed the VITAMIN NECTAR VIBRANCY-BOOSTING FACE MASK not only to help smooth and protect skin, but also to celebrate the company's 25th anniversary.
Unilever Japan K.K launches a new campaign to support people who wear headgear to work.
L’Oreal is competing aggressively on the online beauty store Nykaa.
Men experience physical and environmental stressor on their hair, causing Dove Men + Care Hair to launch the Real Life Tested campaign to prove that men’s hair goes through a lot.
Partnership leverages Walmart's need for "quality natural and organic products for ... families."
New research from Keranique shows a dramatic uptick in the condition.