Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1450U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 11774 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 1124What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 1067Dermaplane Debuts at Ulta
- 793Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 729Inside the K-beauty Playbook
- 649Beauty Distribution 101: Getting Your Products Into Their Hands
- 632Beauty 2017-2018, Part 1: 4 Ways Industry Paradigms Are Breaking Down
- 574Beauty 2017-2018, Part 3: Beauty Gets Well
- 556Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 5 of 40)
Users can log onto Benefit’s website and create a custom animated video featuring the eight shades of the lipstick/liner duo.
Kinx Active has partnered with the fitness apparel brand Athleta to expand the athleisure movement to the cosmetics market.
2/6/2017 | Jeb Gleason-Allured
“Beyond just being a destination, we’ve earned a reputation as being a retailer that not only invests in building brands, but provides a video commerce platform to bring their story to life in a way that traditional retail can’t."
It’s a 10 Haircare, claims to be the first independently owned professional hair care brand to air a Super Bowl commercial.
The Swimmables Longwear Eye Shadow Stick is a lightweight eye shadow that is crease-proof and allows for 20 seconds to play with and blend the color before it dries.
"Combining Amorepacific’s superb research capability with local research insights, Amorepacific is gearing up to provide the most optimized solutions for beauty customers in the ASEAN region.”
The “You Had Me at Aloha” Eye Shadow Palette is a set of 12 shades that were inspired by the sand, water and foliage of Hawaii.
The ‘ME’ Romantic Renaissance Collection introduces a six-color collection of classic tones with a modern twist.
Available in 22 shades, Morphe's liquid lipsticks dry to a matte finish and are designed to stay on all day.
Switch Fresh: Eco-friendly Refillable Deodorant features gliders on the side of each bottle which allow users to move the product as well as attach and detach the deodorant cartridges.
Dermaflash announces their online retail partnership with Ulta Beauty.
Moves come as beauty brands rethink their retail strategy at department stores.