Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1388Smooth Sailing with After-Shave Soothing Lotion
- 1029U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 480Research Delves Into Why People Age Differently
- 408India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 308Naked Innovation
- 306Snapchat is the New Beauty Influencer ... and Shopping Platform
- 305‘Second Skin’ Delivers Potential Fountain of Youth
- 291Stand Out With Private Label at the Spa
- 283Inside Out: The Nutricosmetics Boom
- 278Guerlain Nose Teams with New Perfume Startup
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 5 of 40)
Fragrances from Issey Miyake and Narciso Rodriguez brands will be highlighted at the upcoming TFWA Asia Pacific Show in Singapore.
Plus, the application deadline has been extended until Tuesday, May 10, to enter the competition.
On February 24, 2016, Fragrance Du Bois hosted 45 students from Raffles College at the Starhill Gallery, Kuala Lumpur, learning of the world of fragrance.
YouTube and L'Oreal Paris are teaming up with an online beauty school for French vloggers.
Top drivers include an aging baby boomer generation, as well as consumers' willingness to try new devices.
New analysis from L2 details what FeelUnique did right in the United Kingdom.
New Nielsen research shows that a brand's origin can be as important or more important to consumers than price, selection and quality.
Ay mateys! Men: don't leave your skin looking irritated and rugged like a pirate. Say ahoy to Arbonne’s RE9 Advanced for Men After-Shave Soothing Lotion to calm razor burn.
Reading the minds of consumers is the stuff dreams are made of, at least for brand marketers. One recent study from Indiana University and Stanford sought to do just that by examining how mindset affects product preferences.
New analysis from Euromonitor shows top categories in overall value and by growth.
4/22/2016 | Jamie Mills, Analyst at Canadean
The rise of the “no-makeup” makeup trend and what it means for product developers.
4/22/2016 | Sheri L. Koetting, MSLK
It’s time to start telling a compelling story to consumers to stand out from the crowd.