Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1145U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1018Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 605Rewriting the Beauty Rules
- 572Poll Shows Favorite Beauty Trends of Millennials
- 523A Whole New Man
- 510Singapore a Growing Beauty Hot Spot in Southeast Asia
- 509K-beauty Won’t Last Forever
- 501Multinationals are Missing Out on Multicultural Beauty
- 486Antiaging Beauty Driving Global Skin Care Through 2024
- 475Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 7 of 40)
Tighten up curls in style with Click n Curl's XS Blowout Brush Set, designed to dry and style simultaneously. The brush set helps create blowouts at home along with other trends.
Sephora launch will coincide with National Lipstick Day, July 29.
Biodegradable formulas are packaged in recyclable bottles.
An aging population, rising demand for multi-benefit offerings and rapidly growing markets will create lucrative opportunities for beauty and anti-aging players.
StyleSeat, the world’s largest marketplace for beauty services and inspiration, has opened its platform beyond just independent stylists to now offer serivce booking for salons.
A new format from Barnes & Noble points to the importance of self-discovery and convenience in capturing millennial beauty shoppers.
New product slows down the natural evaporation cycle of fragrances.
The retailer is exploring a larger footprint, bringing in new brands and incorporating a shop-in-shop concept.
The beauty giant's consultants are young, diverse and armed with the latest technology.
Unwash partnership seeks to disrupt the traditional hair cleansing regimen of consumers.
Fast-growing region requires unique research, according to the company.
The drive for consumer hygiene has grown the global deodorant market by 5%, according to Technavio.