Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1292U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 561It's a Man's World: Men's Grooming Breaks New Ground
- 551India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 519Organic Isn't As Easy As You Think
- 474Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 461Is This the Future of Nail Polish?
- 429Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 422Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 416Top Drivers of the Global Cosmeceuticals Market Revealed
- 394How Korean Beauty Wins in China
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 7 of 40)
3/1/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
How a team of soccer pros developed a new athleisure beauty line for everyday women that can hold up to the punishing conditions of professional sports.
Dr. Dennis Gross’s Firming Peptide Milk helps firm and tighten skin for a contoured and lifted appearance.
Whish Body’s Deodorant Gel helps reduce odor, slows hair growth, leaves smooth skin and is formulated to soothe with aloe, chamomile and marigold.
Sephora partnered with Disney to launch a new collection inspired by Minnie Mouse.
By Kilian acquisition adds to a list of brands that includes Tom Ford, Parfums Frederic Malle and Le Labo.
New data from Euromonitor and MakeUp in Seoul shows Asias continued dominance of the beauty sector.
New report uncovers regional drivers and key categories that are enjoying a boost from consumer trends.
The Perfumed Plume Awards for Fragrance Journalism is announcing winners at the awards ceremony.
The 2016 Organic Market Report launched on February 23, 2016, showing the areas steady growth.
2/23/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured
Busy, mobile consumers demand new solutions that fit their lives.
2/23/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
New category innovations, new expanding markets and emerging claims are set to drive big growth.
2/23/2016 | Jamie Mills, Canadean
Multifunctional beauty products are becoming more conservative and creative with their range of benefits.