Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1681U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1057Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 534Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
- 479India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 473This is How Ulta Keeps Growth Going
- 4518 Mistakes to Avoid When Pitching to Sephora
- 437The Case for Mass Vs. Class
- 433Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 414K-beauty Won’t Last Forever
- 385What Women Really Think About Natural Beauty
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 7 of 40)
What does Estee Lauder have in common with Under Armor?
Osmosis Skincare’s Sugar Detox Harmonized Water is reportedly formulated to diminish the skin-aging effects of excessive sugar.
How brands can close the deal with shoppers in-store.
8/23/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
Barry Beck, COO and cofounder of Bluemercury, on the importance of hypercustomization and hyperpersonalization, as well as the future of the beauty retailer and its evolving clientele.
8/23/2016 | Jamie Mills, Analyst at Canadean
How millennials are driving innovation toward individualistic, digitized consumers.
8/23/2016 | Rachel ten Brink, CMO & Co-Founder of Scentbird
How the consumer experience can be enhanced online for today's tastes.
Consumers can get the latest makeup looks immediately following the shows.
Texas startup sells scent by visual and emotional cues, rather than by listing notes and ingredients.
It may be a tough pill to swallow, but a group of university researchers may have stumbled on the ultimate "cure" for sagging and wrinkled skin: a molecule along the Hippo pathway that can be drug-activated.
According to Thai indie newspaper The Nation, the country's business development department is pushing domestic franchises to expand. It also considers the cosmetics industry a high priority. Both will support efforts to increase the country's income.
Model and celebrity daughter of Stephen Baldwin launched #thebeautysquad to build on the hype of the upcoming collection, which is set to premier November 2016 in Sydney.
The brand is leveraging skin tone emulation technology to create customized foundation for customers at Nordstrom.