Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1119U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1020It's a Man's World: Men's Grooming Breaks New Ground
- 9778 Mistakes to Avoid When Pitching to Sephora
- 801How Amazon and Prestige Beauty Are Reshaping Sephora
- 531It's in the Jeans: The Denim Hair Color Trend Is Here
- 465Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 438How Beauty Brands Can Survive Walmart's New Fees and Payment Terms
- 436What Will Be This Year's Most Talked-about Beauty Trends?
- 332Is the Beauty Retail Concept of the Future?
- 296Organic, Mood-Altering Fragrance Launched in U.S.
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 7 of 40)
StriVectin Hair Color Care Vibrancy Booster targets signs of damage and smooths the hair shaft while hydrating and strengthening strands for improved condition and luster. Key ingredients include NIA-114 and more.
Made with raw shea butter, b. natural lip balm goes on smooth, is long lasting and leaves lips feeling smooth and natural. Ingredient highlights include all natural, chemical free and more.
Company ships first personal care products as segment set to boom to $5.5 billion.
A new 3D makeup pen promises women of every skin tone a perfect shade every time.
GOJO announced its 2020 sustainable value strategies at the 10th annual BizNGO.
Beauty Pitch is returning to PBA Beauty Week with a Shark Tank star and a new category.
BASF completed a surfactant capacity expansion project at its Cimanggis site in Indonesia to help serve the home and personal care industries.
Onsen's wrinkle-release syringe provides non-surgical lift.
Open innovation program creates internal trade show for skin care.
By declining to support Apple Pay, Walmart shows how important the platform could be for the future of retail. How important? About $118 billion by 2018.
NatSurFact is now for sale by Logos Technologies.
Rovema North America, Inc. acquired company related assets from Rovema Packaging Machines, L.P.