Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1020U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 799Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 590A Not So Beautiful Brexit
- 568Multinationals are Missing Out on Multicultural Beauty
- 4763 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
- 472Poll Shows Favorite Beauty Trends of Millennials
- 396Inside Out: The Nutricosmetics Boom
- 331India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 3194 Look-at-Me Palettes for Spring/Summer 2017
- 306Lessons from the Korean Skin Care Market
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 7 of 40)
5/20/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
BeautyKind is pursuing an omnichannel strategy as it allows brands large and small to spread cause marketing across a greater number of SKUs.
Deal with EB Florals expands retail distribution and promises growth ahead.
Kanebo Cosmetics announced the launch of high-priced cosmetics, the first launch in 10 years. They will be available in Japan in September.
Gillette Venus is teaming up with the FAB IV Olympic diving hopefuls to empower women to reveal their most confident selves.
While consumers in this category tend to be loyal to familiar brands, there is rising demand for innovation with new pigments, oils and formats.
#lillyxsmashbox leverages the popularity of Lilly Singh, a top YouTube star.
Perfect Corp. CEO Alice Chang addresses the WWD CEO summit regarding the intersection of technology and consumer engagement.
Brand is reintroducing iconic fragrances from back in the day as part of its #FlashbackFragrances campaign.
DECLÉOR's AROMA SVELT BODY FIRMING OIL-IN-CREAM melts onto skin for a nourished, soft and supple feeling. This soothing oil-cream helps improve skin firmness and will officially be available July 2016.
Avon is teaming up with Sofia Vergara to launch So Very Sofia by Sofia Vergara, a new fragrance.
H2O+ has gone through a complete rebranding, including the release of new products.
Mary Kay will be hosting their Global Day of Beauty, where domestic violence survivors will receive a day of beauty and transformation for 'makeovers for good'.