Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1145U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1003Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 754A Whole New Man
- 640Rewriting the Beauty Rules
- 618Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
- 584Poll Shows Favorite Beauty Trends of Millennials
- 512Singapore a Growing Beauty Hot Spot in Southeast Asia
- 499K-beauty Won’t Last Forever
- 497Multinationals are Missing Out on Multicultural Beauty
- 491Antiaging Beauty Driving Global Skin Care Through 2024
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 9 of 40)
A new deal will bring Boots stores into malls and shopping districts, and will incorporate k-beauty brands.
So no wonder their beauty needs are increasingly on brands' radars.
Update your skin care routine with Skin Authority's Beauty Infusion Collection, formulated with superfoods to benefit the face in a variety of methods. Start your day brightening your skin, while decreasing signs of aging.
Unilever and International Flavors & Fragrances partnership will enhance the livelihoods of smallholder vetiver farmers in Haiti.
Targeted Skin's kits reportedly help battle signs of aging using users' DNA and ranking skin in one of five categories.
A new NPD analysis shows that higher SPF makeup and skin care offer brands an opportunity to provide consumers with correction and care.
Now you and the sun can both glow! Veridatta’s Vital Sun True Glow sunscreen is formulated to be organic and works double duty, as it conceals minor impurities, while also providing broad spectrum UV protection.
The FDA has approved Galderma Laboratories’ Differin Gel 0.1% (adapalene gel 0.1%) for OTC use, the first in a class of drugs known as retinoids to be made available OTC for the treatment of acne.
Give your look some personality with eyebrow care. Elke Von Freudenberg, eyebrow specialist, Von Freudenberg Enterprises, shares her background in eyebrows and the significance of maintaining them.
A new settlement with the FTC does away with incentive plans and focuses instead on real sales of products.
A new Euromonitor analysis, previewed ahead of in-cosmetics North America, shows that premium beauty and makeup and driving growth.
This personal care company has developed a new way for the industry to visualize the effectiveness of epidermal skin science.