Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1469U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1147Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 782Who Were the Most Popular Cosmetic Brands in 2016?
- 667Instagram-friendly Beauty
- 567Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 522Color Cosmetics Throw a Good Party
- 415India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 3735 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 365UPDATED: Why So Many Beauty Brands Are Opening Their Own Boutiques
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 9 of 40)
"Men prefer simplicity – the driving motivation for the creation of Man Toolz – a simple and easy solution to take care of our skin."
Note Cosmetics, which was recently showcased at Cosmoprof North America, has introduced Sunglow Foundation and Ultra Rich Color Lipstick.
“The macroeconomic factors that have led to this surge in demand for professional hair colorants include lifestyle changes, urbanization, and increased consumer affluence."
Mass merchandisers are driving rapid growth in the category.
Net sales for the fiscal 2016 fourth quarter totaled $976.4 million, an increase of 1.3% from the fiscal 2015 fourth quarter, driven by same-store sales growth and the addition of new stores.
"We are pleased now to be able to expand our accessibility a bit by making our products available for purchase on our own website," said Jami Morse Heidegger.
"We are excited to launch this science based, clinically proven, premium brand cosmetic serum in Canada," said Dr. Madi R. Madiyalakan, chief executive officer of Quest.
Skincare brand Perricone MD and at-home facial technology company Dermaflash have teamed up for a limited time to create the Ultimate Exfoliation & Treatment System.
Called Deck of Scarlet, the service delivers a versatile palette of products to subscribers' doors every other month for $29.95.
Brand now offers body wash, shampoo and more at the retailer.
L'Oréal Skin Expert/Paris will launch Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care in 2017, lightweight products that contain aloe water and hyaluronic acid for 72-hour hydration, regardless of age or ethnicity.
This new zone will feature visionary and cutting edge brands including those in packaging and contract manufacturing, perfumery and cosmetics, natural health, beauty salon, hair salon, nail and accessories.