Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1835U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1370Who Were the Most Popular Cosmetic Brands in 2016?
- 1039Sheet Mask Sales Will Reach $336.7 Million by 2024
- 1018Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 963The State of Prestige Beauty: 2017
- 938Sustainability Is Driving Beauty Consumer Purchases
- 7983 Global Sun Care Trends Driving Growth Through 2020
- 736Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 732How Premium and Mass Cosmetics Will Continue to Grow
- 662Social Media's 2016 Favorite Cosmetic, Skin Care, Hair Care, Grooming and Fragrance Brands
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 9 of 40)
The U.S. Department of Agriculture and the FDA approving the use of organic products in personal care products is also expected to aid in the growth.
This specific terminal is the airport's largest and busiest and saw 52.3 million travelers pass through last year, making it an ideal location for the new activation.
Influenster releases the tally of some 200,000 votes.
Offering shampoo and face wash, the company recently raised $300,000 in funding.
While challenged in the states, M·A·C is the leading prestige beauty brand in India.
Premium beauty and new in-store displays are key elements of expanding this high-margin category for the retailer.
The Scalp Therapy Total Relief Shampoo and Conditioner help relieve itchy scalp and prevent dandruff from occurring.
The Instant Color Tan’n Go Continuous Sunless Spray leaves the skin smelling great and looking darker with an instant, gradual or wash off tan for that perfect selfie.
The On-The-Go Makeup Remover cleanses when life is always on the move, designed for the needs of the traveling consumer.
"In this new role, [Heinonen] will drive the strategic narrative of the company and integrate all internal communication into one cohesive strategy," Macy's said in a statement.
According to the company’s sales figures, Black Friday 2015 (November 27, 2015) saw a total of 341 orders, while this year (November 25, 2016) saw a total of 1,110 orders.
Today’s consumers are always looking for products that can be used in various ways, some natural fragrances may fit the bill with antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, stress relieving, conditioning and emollient properties.