Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1314U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 562It's a Man's World: Men's Grooming Breaks New Ground
- 548India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 511Organic Isn't As Easy As You Think
- 479Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 470Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 461Is This the Future of Nail Polish?
- 425Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 418Top Drivers of the Global Cosmeceuticals Market Revealed
- 397How Korean Beauty Wins in China
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 9 of 40)
BeYu announced the launch of the brand in the US.
A study linked the formation of dark spots on the skin with levels of traffic-related air pollution and air pollution-associated gases.
Mindful Luxury announced the kickoff to their 2016 campaign.
2/11/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured
Part 1 of highlights from the CEW/NPD trend forecast.
MyChelle Dermaceuticals and EWG Verified are taking ingredient quality to a new level of scrutiny.
Rose facial elixir does more with less for a safe, natural beauty formula.
Osmosis’ Cobra Curl Brush Mascara utilizes an innovative anti-gravity cobra head to transform normal eyelashes into fanned out, natural looking curly lashes.
Marie D’Argan Paris Moisture Rich Body Lotion provides deep moisturizing and softening treatment with antioxidants.
Get that Levis look.
Honest Beautys skin care and cosmetics products are now available in Ulta Beauty stores across America.
Pantene Pro-V is launching a video series for its Strong is Beautiful campaign.
Macys, Inc. named their new chief growth officer and chief strategy, analytics and innovation officer.