Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1078U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1009It's a Man's World: Men's Grooming Breaks New Ground
- 9838 Mistakes to Avoid When Pitching to Sephora
- 937How Amazon and Prestige Beauty Are Reshaping Sephora
- 775These Are the Top 5 Lipstick Shades of the Season
- 690Is the Beauty Retail Concept of the Future?
- 475What Will Be This Year's Most Talked-about Beauty Trends?
- 433Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 424How Beauty Brands Can Survive Walmart's New Fees and Payment Terms
- 316Black Hair Care is Booming, but Consumers Can't Find the Right Products
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 9 of 40)
A new Mintel analysis shows the drivers behind this customization trend.
Pai-Shau Hair Care deploys tea extracts and other ingredients to update classic Vietnamese hair care rituals.
Market projections through 2020, in addition to the event's results, show that Asia Pacific will drive significant growth for the cosmetics and beauty sector.
Revision Skincare announced their partnership with the world champion gymnast to be an ambassador for the brand.
The French Federation of Selective Perfumery renewed a partnership to promote the development of training for employees.
Amway is looking for software and services to ensure the worldwide environmental reporting obligations are met.
The natural soap brand donated to a number of organizations and initiatives.
Gordon Laboratories, Inc. announced the hiring of a new chief financial officer.
Kemin Personal Care announced their new global president of the personal care business unit.
When they groom, what they're doing while grooming, what they're listening to and and watching, who they're with, and how they feel.
The German cosmetics and personal care market was worth about 13 billion euros in 2014, according to figures gathered by Cosmetics Europe, with more growth ahead.
Doctor D. Schwab Men’s Skin Care Set effectively targets men's specific skin care concerns, delivering both the results and simplicity that men desire.