Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 882How Beauty Brands Can Survive Walmart's New Fees and Payment Terms
- 701What is the Sephora Shopper Seeking?
- 566Lessons from the Korean Skin Care Market
- 505Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 502U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 460The New Norm: Custom Beauty
- 407Global Grooming Habits Revealed
- 3958 Mistakes to Avoid When Pitching to Sephora
- 387Why Are Consumers Multimasking?
- 380Beauty Trends for Fall/Winter 2015-2016
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 9 of 9)
Inter Parfums, Inc. announced today that Interparfums, its majority owned Paris-based subsidiary, extended its license agreement with Montblanc by five years.
Sun Chemical is launching 13 new color effects from its performance pigments’ portfolio of innovative products.
10/1/2015 | Curt Altmann, Yonwoo/PKG
What western brands can learn about creating and expediting new and innovative experiences for formulas, packaging and distribution.
Gelux Eyebrow launches.
Mally Beauty at Beauty Visions LLC announced the appointment of Charles Helme as supply chain director and Grace Eilenberg to brand manager.
Crème Simon-MediaCorp deal forges unique partnership.
Skin care consultancy service receives new funding.
Three mask varieties from Nerd.
Elan Rose announces new launches.
Two new launches from Red Anchor.
Mariah Carey is releasing a new nude lipstick in collaboration with MAC Beauty.
Ultra Dietary Supplement helps maintain the skin’s ability to protect itself against sun-related effects and aging.