KitoZyme announced the release of two new cosmetic ingredients: KiOsmetine-CG and KiOsmetine-S. KiOsmetine-CG is reportedly a natural scaffold that will rejuvenate the skin, while KiOsmetine-S provides a vegetal alternative for applications requiring a feel typically imparted by silicone. Both ingredients are vegetal renewable raw materials that are processed and managed in an eco-friendly manner, and are suitable for application in skin, hair and personal care formulations.
Silicone Alternative Toward Antiaging
June 19, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Antiaging/Cosmeceuticals
- 540Research Delves Into Why People Age Differently
- 84Top Drivers of the Global Cosmeceuticals Market Revealed
- 68Pearl Extract Syringe for Anti-aging Effects
- 43Rapidly Release Wrinkles
- 22New Research Says Cosmeceuticals Rank as the Fastest Growing Beauty Category
- 18Multi-Functional Correcting Exfoliator
- 17Lipotec’s Uplevity Peptide Tones and Tightens Skin
- 17Olay Asks: What is an Ageless Woman?
- 14How Wellness and Technology are Changing the Beauty Game
- 12StriVectin’s Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer
- How Wellness and Technology are Changing the Beauty Game
6/26/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Olay Asks: What is an Ageless Woman?
6/17/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Lipotec’s Uplevity Peptide Tones and Tightens Skin
7/17/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Scalisi Skincare Collection by Scalisi Skincare
8/27/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Estée Lauder’s Resilience Lift Night
9/11/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky