KitoZyme announced the release of two new cosmetic ingredients: KiOsmetine-CG and KiOsmetine-S. KiOsmetine-CG is reportedly a natural scaffold that will rejuvenate the skin, while KiOsmetine-S provides a vegetal alternative for applications requiring a feel typically imparted by silicone. Both ingredients are vegetal renewable raw materials that are processed and managed in an eco-friendly manner, and are suitable for application in skin, hair and personal care formulations.
Silicone Alternative Toward Antiaging
June 19, 2009
Most Popular in Antiaging/Cosmeceuticals
- 401Why Are Consumers Multimasking?
- 236StriVectin’s Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer
- 104Support Skin Stimulation Overnight
- 71Hot New Ingredients
- 56New Research Says Cosmeceuticals Rank as the Fastest Growing Beauty Category
- 27Amway Unveils New Brand Positioning for Artistry
- 21Marketing Matters: The Market Potential of Antiaging Cosmeceuticals
- 16Anti-aging Solutions in Today's Marketplace
- 15How Wellness and Technology are Changing the Beauty Game
- 14Market Research Shows Baby Boomer Attitudes on CPG Spending, Retail Habits