KitoZyme announced the release of two new cosmetic ingredients: KiOsmetine-CG and KiOsmetine-S. KiOsmetine-CG is reportedly a natural scaffold that will rejuvenate the skin, while KiOsmetine-S provides a vegetal alternative for applications requiring a feel typically imparted by silicone. Both ingredients are vegetal renewable raw materials that are processed and managed in an eco-friendly manner, and are suitable for application in skin, hair and personal care formulations.
Silicone Alternative Toward Antiaging
June 19, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Antiaging/Cosmeceuticals
- 238Pearl Extract Syringe for Anti-aging Effects
- 139Age Slower, Moisturize Quicker
- 115Rapidly Release Wrinkles
- 64New Research Says Cosmeceuticals Rank as the Fastest Growing Beauty Category
- 60Hot New Ingredients
- 55Why Are Consumers Multimasking?
- 31Cream Creates a Foundation-free Look
- 30Senescence: Reversing the Clock on Skin Aging
- 20Consumer Perception of Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- 20Marketing Matters: The Market Potential of Antiaging Cosmeceuticals