KitoZyme announced the release of two new cosmetic ingredients: KiOsmetine-CG and KiOsmetine-S. KiOsmetine-CG is reportedly a natural scaffold that will rejuvenate the skin, while KiOsmetine-S provides a vegetal alternative for applications requiring a feel typically imparted by silicone. Both ingredients are vegetal renewable raw materials that are processed and managed in an eco-friendly manner, and are suitable for application in skin, hair and personal care formulations.
Silicone Alternative Toward Antiaging
June 19, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Antiaging/Cosmeceuticals
- 350Skin Deeper
- 123Ceramiracle Launches First Light Ceramides Skin Supplement
- 102Icelandic Biotechnology Skincare Line Comes to the U.S.
- 73Lipotec’s Peptide Regenerates Skin Using Epigenetics
- 66Vie Collection's Chrono Eyes Puffiness - Dark Circles - Wrinkle Cream
- 53Stopping the Clock
- 48Jeunesse Holds World Expo Event in Orlando
- 41Retinol and Vitamin C Key in Sublime Beauty's New Anti-Aging Serum
- 38Pearl Extract Syringe for Anti-aging Effects
- 35Get Beautiful Skin A.S.A.P.!
- Stopping the Clock
10/31/2016, Lisa Doyle
- Skin Deeper
11/7/2016, Nicholas Micallef, senior beauty and personal care analyst, Euromonitor
- Pearl Extract Syringe for Anti-aging Effects
12/14/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Age Slower, Moisturize Quicker
1/5/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Rapidly Release Wrinkles
1/14/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky