Posted: October 6, 2009
BASF Introduces Dehyton® AO 45 – The First Commercial Microalgae-Derived Betaine Surfactant — BASF Personal Care
Yves Rocher launched its Riche Crème with 30 oils chosen for their antiaging ingredients and nutritional benefits. Ten of the oils are concentrated in essential fatty acids active in skin regenration and anti-wrinkle action. The last 10 were chosen for their high percentage of wax, squalene, sterol and moisturizing active ingredients that are essential components of the hydrolipidic film responsible for skin nutrition, quality and softness, according to the company. The product is available online at www.yvesrocherusa.com.
Most Popular in Antiaging/Cosmeceuticals
- 369Why Are Consumers Multimasking?
- 234StriVectin’s Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer
- 103Support Skin Stimulation Overnight
- 73Hot New Ingredients
- 65New Research Says Cosmeceuticals Rank as the Fastest Growing Beauty Category
- 42Amway Unveils New Brand Positioning for Artistry
- 22Senescence: Reversing the Clock on Skin Aging
- 21Marketing Matters: The Market Potential of Antiaging Cosmeceuticals
- 21How Wellness and Technology are Changing the Beauty Game
- 20Elizabeth Arden Branches Into the Professional Skin Care Arena