Posted: October 6, 2009
Yves Rocher launched its Riche Crème with 30 oils chosen for their antiaging ingredients and nutritional benefits. Ten of the oils are concentrated in essential fatty acids active in skin regenration and anti-wrinkle action. The last 10 were chosen for their high percentage of wax, squalene, sterol and moisturizing active ingredients that are essential components of the hydrolipidic film responsible for skin nutrition, quality and softness, according to the company. The product is available online at www.yvesrocherusa.com.
Most Popular in Antiaging/Cosmeceuticals
- 452Top Drivers of the Global Cosmeceuticals Market Revealed
- 94Pearl Extract Syringe for Anti-aging Effects
- 44Rapidly Release Wrinkles
- 32New Research Says Cosmeceuticals Rank as the Fastest Growing Beauty Category
- 23Senescence: Reversing the Clock on Skin Aging
- 18Why Are Consumers Multimasking?
- 16More Physicians Expected to Sell Cosmeceutical Products
- 16Multi-Functional Correcting Exfoliator
- 15StriVectin’s Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer
- 15Amway Unveils New Brand Positioning for Artistry