Posted: October 6, 2009
Yves Rocher launched its Riche Crème with 30 oils chosen for their antiaging ingredients and nutritional benefits. Ten of the oils are concentrated in essential fatty acids active in skin regenration and anti-wrinkle action. The last 10 were chosen for their high percentage of wax, squalene, sterol and moisturizing active ingredients that are essential components of the hydrolipidic film responsible for skin nutrition, quality and softness, according to the company. The product is available online at www.yvesrocherusa.com.
Most Popular in Antiaging/Cosmeceuticals
- 553Research Delves Into Why People Age Differently
- 75Top Drivers of the Global Cosmeceuticals Market Revealed
- 57Pearl Extract Syringe for Anti-aging Effects
- 31Rapidly Release Wrinkles
- 30Lipotec’s Uplevity Peptide Tones and Tightens Skin
- 20Increase Hydration for a More Youthful Sensation
- 20New Research Says Cosmeceuticals Rank as the Fastest Growing Beauty Category
- 20Multi-Functional Correcting Exfoliator
- 17Olay Asks: What is an Ageless Woman?
- 15How Wellness and Technology are Changing the Beauty Game