Posted: October 6, 2009
Yves Rocher launched its Riche Crème with 30 oils chosen for their antiaging ingredients and nutritional benefits. Ten of the oils are concentrated in essential fatty acids active in skin regenration and anti-wrinkle action. The last 10 were chosen for their high percentage of wax, squalene, sterol and moisturizing active ingredients that are essential components of the hydrolipidic film responsible for skin nutrition, quality and softness, according to the company. The product is available online at www.yvesrocherusa.com.
Most Popular in Antiaging/Cosmeceuticals
- 483Skin Deeper
- 121Ceramiracle Launches First Light Ceramides Skin Supplement
- 106Eucerin Introduces New Anti-aging Range
- 100Icelandic Biotechnology Skincare Line Comes to the U.S.
- 86Stopping the Clock
- 85Retinol and Vitamin C Key in Sublime Beauty's New Anti-Aging Serum
- 72Lipotec’s Peptide Regenerates Skin Using Epigenetics
- 65Vie Collection's Chrono Eyes Puffiness - Dark Circles - Wrinkle Cream
- 48Jeunesse Holds World Expo Event in Orlando
- 41Pearl Extract Syringe for Anti-aging Effects