Posted: October 6, 2009
Yves Rocher launched its Riche Crème with 30 oils chosen for their antiaging ingredients and nutritional benefits. Ten of the oils are concentrated in essential fatty acids active in skin regenration and anti-wrinkle action. The last 10 were chosen for their high percentage of wax, squalene, sterol and moisturizing active ingredients that are essential components of the hydrolipidic film responsible for skin nutrition, quality and softness, according to the company. The product is available online at www.yvesrocherusa.com.
Most Popular in Antiaging/Cosmeceuticals
- 239Pearl Extract Syringe for Anti-aging Effects
- 139Age Slower, Moisturize Quicker
- 115Rapidly Release Wrinkles
- 62New Research Says Cosmeceuticals Rank as the Fastest Growing Beauty Category
- 60Hot New Ingredients
- 55Why Are Consumers Multimasking?
- 30Cream Creates a Foundation-free Look
- 30Senescence: Reversing the Clock on Skin Aging
- 20Marketing Matters: The Market Potential of Antiaging Cosmeceuticals
- 20Consumer Perception of Fine Lines and Wrinkles