Posted: October 6, 2009
Yves Rocher launched its Riche Crème with 30 oils chosen for their antiaging ingredients and nutritional benefits. Ten of the oils are concentrated in essential fatty acids active in skin regenration and anti-wrinkle action. The last 10 were chosen for their high percentage of wax, squalene, sterol and moisturizing active ingredients that are essential components of the hydrolipidic film responsible for skin nutrition, quality and softness, according to the company. The product is available online at www.yvesrocherusa.com.
Most Popular in Antiaging/Cosmeceuticals
- 271Anti-Aging Market Expected to Reach $216.52 Billion by 2021
- 77Pearl Extract Syringe for Anti-aging Effects
- 69Ceramiracle Launches First Light Ceramides Skin Supplement
- 48Skin Deeper
- 27Beauty and Healthcare in the Convergence Zone
- 26Rapidly Release Wrinkles
- 20Super Surface Softening Serum
- 18Kiss Wrinkles Goodbye— Without Needles!
- 18Freeze! Come Out With Your Face Lifted Up!
- 18New Research Says Cosmeceuticals Rank as the Fastest Growing Beauty Category