The Fragrance Foundation announced the nominees for the 2008 Fragrance Hall of Fame FiFi Award at the FiFi Finalists' Breakfast, held April 25. The Fragrance Hall of Fame Award recognizes a fragrance classic (men's or women's) that was fifteen years old or more in 2007. The nominees are:
- Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien—Gary Farn Ltd.
- Aromatics Elixir—Clinique
- Imari—Avon Products Inc.
- Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey—Beauté Prestige International
- Stetson—Coty Inc.
- Tova Signature—Tova Beverly Hills QVC
- White Diamonds Elizabeth Taylor—Elizabeth Arden Inc.
The winner will be announced at the 36th Annual FiFi Awards & Celebration on Tuesday, May 20, at the Park Avenue Armory in New York City. Read more about Tova Borgnine's Tova Signature in GCI magazine's June 2008 issue.