Most Popular in:
2008 FiFi Hall of Fame Nominees
Posted: April 29, 2008The Fragrance Foundation announced the nominees for the 2008 Fragrance Hall of Fame FiFi Award at the FiFi Finalists' Breakfast, held April 25. The Fragrance Hall of Fame Award recognizes a fragrance classic (men's or women's) that was fifteen years old or more in 2007. The nominees are:
- Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien—Gary Farn Ltd.
- Aromatics Elixir—Clinique
- Imari—Avon Products Inc.
- Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey—Beauté Prestige International
- Stetson—Coty Inc.
- Tova Signature—Tova Beverly Hills QVC
- White Diamonds Elizabeth Taylor—Elizabeth Arden Inc.
The winner will be announced at the 36th Annual FiFi Awards & Celebration on Tuesday, May 20, at the Park Avenue Armory in New York City. Read more about Tova Borgnine's Tova Signature in GCI magazine's June 2008 issue.