Symrise perfumer Maurice Roucel has created Nautica Voyage. The fragrance contains notes of green leaf, apple, mimosa, water lotus, cedar wood, musk, moss and woody amber.
Symrise’s Bon Voyage
January 3, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 355Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
- 232Why is Fragrance Outperforming Skin Care?
- 198Part 1: Waft Sets Out to Master Online Fragrance Customization
- 130Natural Fragrances Popular with Holiday 2016 Consumers
- 90INCI Name: Fragrance
- 682016 Holiday Sales for Prestige Fragrance Outperforming Those of 2015
- 68Prestige Fragrance Improves Overall Holiday 2016 Performance
- 54Ouch: Prestige Fragrance Sales Drop So Far in Holiday 2016
- 51Natural Fragrance Ingredient Market Worth $5.3 Billion by 2024
- 47Smell the Perfume at the Grand Musée du Parfum
- Why is Fragrance Outperforming Skin Care?
2/15/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured and Nicole Urbanowicz
- The Only Way is Up
6/17/2016, Oru Mohiuddin, Senior Beauty and Personal Care Analyst, Euromonitor
- Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
8/23/2016, Rachel ten Brink, CMO & Co-Founder of Scentbird
- If You Can’t See the Future, You Can’t Get There
10/20/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Organic, Mood-Altering Fragrance Launched in U.S.
2/9/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky