Research and Markets reports that sales of fragrances and color cosmetics in Spain have risen by 29% since 2000, making Spain the second-largest retail market, behind France, for fragrances in the EU. Fragrances accounted for 72% of market value in 2004.
Report Reveals Spain Smells Good
February 13, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 143Scentbird Overcomes Challenges of Large Customer Queues
- 127Guerlain Nose Teams with New Perfume Startup
- 107Natalie Wood Remembered in a Fragrance
- 100INCI Name: Fragrance
- 90New Report Says Global Fragrances and Perfumes Market to Exceed $36 Billion by 2017
- 88Avon LIFE By Kenzo Takada Coming Soon
- 71Shiseido Reveals Fragrances Under Newly Created Travel Retail Channel
- 58New Strategic Challenges for Fragrance
- 39Brand Revival: Celebrating America’s Perfumery Roots
- 32Why is Fragrance Outperforming Skin Care?
- White Space Alert: Multifunctional Fragrances
9/21/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Brand Revival: Celebrating America’s Perfumery Roots
10/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Why is Fragrance Outperforming Skin Care?
2/15/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured and Nicole Urbanowicz
- Shiseido and Burberry Deal Delivers Fragrance and Makeup to Japan
6/5/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Soul of Perfume: Fragrance Foundation Awards 2015
6/25/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured