Research and Markets reports that sales of fragrances and color cosmetics in Spain have risen by 29% since 2000, making Spain the second-largest retail market, behind France, for fragrances in the EU. Fragrances accounted for 72% of market value in 2004.
Report Reveals Spain Smells Good
February 13, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 357Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
- 231Why is Fragrance Outperforming Skin Care?
- 199Natural Fragrances Popular with Holiday 2016 Consumers
- 198Part 1: Waft Sets Out to Master Online Fragrance Customization
- 90INCI Name: Fragrance
- 752016 Holiday Sales for Prestige Fragrance Outperforming Those of 2015
- 67Prestige Fragrance Improves Overall Holiday 2016 Performance
- 63Natural Fragrance Ingredient Market Worth $5.3 Billion by 2024
- 55Ouch: Prestige Fragrance Sales Drop So Far in Holiday 2016
- 52Smell the Perfume at the Grand Musée du Parfum
- Why is Fragrance Outperforming Skin Care?
2/15/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured and Nicole Urbanowicz
- The Only Way is Up
6/17/2016, Oru Mohiuddin, Senior Beauty and Personal Care Analyst, Euromonitor
- Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
8/23/2016, Rachel ten Brink, CMO & Co-Founder of Scentbird
- If You Can’t See the Future, You Can’t Get There
10/20/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Organic, Mood-Altering Fragrance Launched in U.S.
2/9/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky