Posted: October 6, 2009
Givaudan perfumers Louise Turner and Michel Girard have formulated Wolfgang Joop (Coty Prestige). The woody, oriental men's fragrance, available for purchase in high-end department stores, includes notes of orange blossom, patchouli, vetiver and sandalwood.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 573Part 2: Waft Sets Out to Master Online Fragrance Customization
- 532Customizable Perfume May Be the Hottest Trend on the Fragrance Market
- 285What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 276How Millennial Men are Influencing the Fragrance Market
- 229Beauty 2017-2018, Part 6: Fragrance – Good News/Bad News
- 195Part 1: Waft Sets Out to Master Online Fragrance Customization
- 129INCI Name: Fragrance
- 113Designer Tadashi Shoji Introduces Eau De Rose
- 105Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
- 71How Scentbird Grew More than 400% in Less Than a Year