Posted: October 6, 2009
Givaudan perfumers Louise Turner and Michel Girard have formulated Wolfgang Joop (Coty Prestige). The woody, oriental men's fragrance, available for purchase in high-end department stores, includes notes of orange blossom, patchouli, vetiver and sandalwood.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 279Organic, Mood-Altering Fragrance Launched in U.S.
- 163Natalie Wood Remembered in a Fragrance
- 112Britney Spears Says 'Aloha' With New Fragrance
- 109New Report Says Global Fragrances and Perfumes Market to Exceed $36 Billion by 2017
- 90INCI Name: Fragrance
- 87Seven Predicts Fragrance Trends for 2015/16
- 48Brand Revival: Celebrating America’s Perfumery Roots
- 48New Strategic Challenges for Fragrance
- 45A Challenging Global Climate for Fragrances
- 29Rethinking Fragrance: Part I