Posted: October 6, 2009
Givaudan perfumers Louise Turner and Michel Girard have formulated Wolfgang Joop (Coty Prestige). The woody, oriental men's fragrance, available for purchase in high-end department stores, includes notes of orange blossom, patchouli, vetiver and sandalwood.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 1128What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 539Beauty 2017-2018, Part 6: Fragrance – Good News/Bad News
- 388How Millennial Men are Influencing the Fragrance Market
- 309Waft This Way: Women’s Fragrance Trends Report
- 206Part 1: Waft Sets Out to Master Online Fragrance Customization
- 156Bond No. 9 to Debut First Perfume and Lipstick Duo, Nolita
- 137How Scentbird Grew More than 400% in Less Than a Year
- 128Part 2: Waft Sets Out to Master Online Fragrance Customization
- 105Coty Contributes to Grand Musée du Parfum in Paris
- 77Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem