Posted: October 6, 2009
Givaudan perfumers Louise Turner and Michel Girard have formulated Wolfgang Joop (Coty Prestige). The woody, oriental men's fragrance, available for purchase in high-end department stores, includes notes of orange blossom, patchouli, vetiver and sandalwood.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 143Scentbird Overcomes Challenges of Large Customer Queues
- 127Guerlain Nose Teams with New Perfume Startup
- 107Natalie Wood Remembered in a Fragrance
- 100INCI Name: Fragrance
- 90New Report Says Global Fragrances and Perfumes Market to Exceed $36 Billion by 2017
- 88Avon LIFE By Kenzo Takada Coming Soon
- 71Shiseido Reveals Fragrances Under Newly Created Travel Retail Channel
- 58New Strategic Challenges for Fragrance
- 39Brand Revival: Celebrating America’s Perfumery Roots
- 32Why is Fragrance Outperforming Skin Care?