Posted: October 6, 2009
Givaudan perfumers Louise Turner and Michel Girard have formulated Wolfgang Joop (Coty Prestige). The woody, oriental men's fragrance, available for purchase in high-end department stores, includes notes of orange blossom, patchouli, vetiver and sandalwood.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 205Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
- 194Part 1: Waft Sets Out to Master Online Fragrance Customization
- 158Natural Fragrances Popular with Holiday 2016 Consumers
- 131Why is Fragrance Outperforming Skin Care?
- 672016 Holiday Sales for Prestige Fragrance Outperforming Those of 2015
- 65INCI Name: Fragrance
- 65Prestige Fragrance Improves Overall Holiday 2016 Performance
- 55Natural Fragrance Ingredient Market Worth $5.3 Billion by 2024
- 50Smell the Perfume at the Grand Musée du Parfum
- 36Ouch: Prestige Fragrance Sales Drop So Far in Holiday 2016