Posted: October 6, 2009
Givaudan perfumers Louise Turner and Michel Girard have formulated Wolfgang Joop (Coty Prestige). The woody, oriental men's fragrance, available for purchase in high-end department stores, includes notes of orange blossom, patchouli, vetiver and sandalwood.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 143The Only Way is Up
- 89INCI Name: Fragrance
- 45New Report Says Global Fragrances and Perfumes Market to Exceed $36 Billion by 2017
- 37New Strategic Challenges for Fragrance
- 36Introducing the First Cradle to Cradle Fragrance: PuraVita
- 36Actor Boyd Holbrook to Represent Diesel’s New Fragrance
- 34Brand Revival: Celebrating America’s Perfumery Roots
- 29Chanel Bottles Boy
- 26#TBT: Bath & Body Works Brings Back 90s Favorites
- 22Why is Fragrance Outperforming Skin Care?