Organic Hand Wash
Posted: October 6, 2009
TerraNova announced the launch of seven certified organic hand washes to its best selling collections – Organic Oasis, Rain, Shea Butter, Sakura & Green Tea, Pikake, White Ginger and Tuberose. These cleansers are 70% Certified Organic, sulfate free and formulated with the highest grade, vegetable based cleansers. The washes are infused with organic soothing aloe, lavender, oat and chamomile to comfort and calm, powerful shea butter and organic anti-oxidant white tea, plus organic comfrey, calendula and sweet almond. The hand washes’ packaging was designed by Spotted Dog Graphics in San Francisco to coordinate with its respective fragrance collections. The products are available online at www.terranovabody.com and various retailers throughout the U.S.
Most Popular in Natural & Organic
- 1009Sustainability Is Driving Beauty Consumer Purchases
- 630Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 455Natural and Organic Personal Care on Track to $22 Billion by 2024
- 434A Better You
- 357Organic Personal Care Market to Reach $25 Billion by 2025
- 177Natural Segment Continues to Outpace the Overall Beauty Market
- 165Organic Beauty Market to Reach $66.1 Billion by 2020
- 92How to Position a Natural Brand
- 85The Different Faces of Natural Skin Care
- 77Natural & Organic: How Big is Big?