Organic Hand Wash
Posted: October 6, 2009
TerraNova announced the launch of seven certified organic hand washes to its best selling collections – Organic Oasis, Rain, Shea Butter, Sakura & Green Tea, Pikake, White Ginger and Tuberose. These cleansers are 70% Certified Organic, sulfate free and formulated with the highest grade, vegetable based cleansers. The washes are infused with organic soothing aloe, lavender, oat and chamomile to comfort and calm, powerful shea butter and organic anti-oxidant white tea, plus organic comfrey, calendula and sweet almond. The hand washes’ packaging was designed by Spotted Dog Graphics in San Francisco to coordinate with its respective fragrance collections. The products are available online at www.terranovabody.com and various retailers throughout the U.S.
Most Popular in Natural & Organic
- 483Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 127Carol's Daughter Makes its Television Campaign Debut
- 118Natural and Organic Personal Care on Track to $22 Billion by 2024
- 102Loli Beauty Selected for Project Entrepreneur Intensive
- 78Natural Segment Continues to Outpace the Overall Beauty Market
- 65Whole Foods' #CleanBeautyFaves for Beauty Week 2017
- 58Organic Beauty Market to Reach $66.1 Billion by 2020
- 46UPDATED: Organic Personal Care Market to Reach $25 Billion by 2025
- 37A Better You
- 34What Does It Mean to Be Green in 2017?