Organic Hand Wash
Posted: October 6, 2009
TerraNova announced the launch of seven certified organic hand washes to its best selling collections – Organic Oasis, Rain, Shea Butter, Sakura & Green Tea, Pikake, White Ginger and Tuberose. These cleansers are 70% Certified Organic, sulfate free and formulated with the highest grade, vegetable based cleansers. The washes are infused with organic soothing aloe, lavender, oat and chamomile to comfort and calm, powerful shea butter and organic anti-oxidant white tea, plus organic comfrey, calendula and sweet almond. The hand washes’ packaging was designed by Spotted Dog Graphics in San Francisco to coordinate with its respective fragrance collections. The products are available online at www.terranovabody.com and various retailers throughout the U.S.
Most Popular in Natural & Organic
- 386Natural & Organic: How Big is Big?
- 327Organic Isn't As Easy As You Think
- 289Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 2243 Ways Wellness and Beauty Are Changing
- 215Radically Transparent, from Farm to Face
- 192Natural Isn’t Enough
- 187Natural Segment Continues to Outpace the Overall Beauty Market
- 170How to Position a Natural Brand
- 101Fig + Yarrow: Coming to a Target Near You
- 78The Different Faces of Natural Skin Care