Eye Care System
Posted: October 6, 2009
Comfort zone eye supreme introduced its multi-active anti-aging eye care system that consists of three products: eye supreme multi-active patch, an individually packaged cooling hydro-gel eye-patches with active ingredients such as aloe and advanced peptide complexes; eye supreme extra cream, formulated with green tea, vitamin E and hyaluronic acid; and eye supreme cream-gel formulated with aloe, vitamin E, mineral salts, peptide and light diffuser complexes. The system is available at spas throughout the U.S., including Edamame and The Westin Hotel in NYC.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1582U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1422Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 1213Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 472E-commerce Driving Facial Oil Segment
- 409Legalize It: CannaSkin
- 314Probiotic Skincare is Finding Success with Esse Skin Care Leading the Way
- 268Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 2645 Ways Skin Care Brands Can Differentiate
- 206Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 192What's Driving Growth in Skin Lighteners Through 2020?