Eye Care System
Posted: October 6, 2009
Comfort zone eye supreme introduced its multi-active anti-aging eye care system that consists of three products: eye supreme multi-active patch, an individually packaged cooling hydro-gel eye-patches with active ingredients such as aloe and advanced peptide complexes; eye supreme extra cream, formulated with green tea, vitamin E and hyaluronic acid; and eye supreme cream-gel formulated with aloe, vitamin E, mineral salts, peptide and light diffuser complexes. The system is available at spas throughout the U.S., including Edamame and The Westin Hotel in NYC.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1069U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 442Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 266Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 199Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 178Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 142The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 141Men, It's Okay to Get Fresh With New Gel
- 113Rejuvenate Skin Utilizing Facial Sheet Masks
- 105Skin Care Market Radiant for Foreseeable Future
- 97Uneven Skin Tone: Causes and Treatments