Eye Care System
Posted: October 6, 2009
Comfort zone eye supreme introduced its multi-active anti-aging eye care system that consists of three products: eye supreme multi-active patch, an individually packaged cooling hydro-gel eye-patches with active ingredients such as aloe and advanced peptide complexes; eye supreme extra cream, formulated with green tea, vitamin E and hyaluronic acid; and eye supreme cream-gel formulated with aloe, vitamin E, mineral salts, peptide and light diffuser complexes. The system is available at spas throughout the U.S., including Edamame and The Westin Hotel in NYC.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1318U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 431Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
- 431Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 220Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 188Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 183Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 172LeafLAB Develops Botanical-based Masks
- 162Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 139The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 105Natural Skin Care Growth