Eye Care System
Posted: October 6, 2009
Comfort zone eye supreme introduced its multi-active anti-aging eye care system that consists of three products: eye supreme multi-active patch, an individually packaged cooling hydro-gel eye-patches with active ingredients such as aloe and advanced peptide complexes; eye supreme extra cream, formulated with green tea, vitamin E and hyaluronic acid; and eye supreme cream-gel formulated with aloe, vitamin E, mineral salts, peptide and light diffuser complexes. The system is available at spas throughout the U.S., including Edamame and The Westin Hotel in NYC.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1679U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1059Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 350These are 2040's Wrinkliest Cities, According to ROC
- 246Legalize It: CannaSkin
- 234Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 227K-beauty Arrives at Walmart
- 186Flawless By Friday Delivers Unisex Skin Care
- 175Can Strivectin Defend Necks Against Technology?
- 169What's Driving Growth in Skin Lighteners Through 2020?
- 159Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development