Eye Care System
Posted: October 6, 2009
Comfort zone eye supreme introduced its multi-active anti-aging eye care system that consists of three products: eye supreme multi-active patch, an individually packaged cooling hydro-gel eye-patches with active ingredients such as aloe and advanced peptide complexes; eye supreme extra cream, formulated with green tea, vitamin E and hyaluronic acid; and eye supreme cream-gel formulated with aloe, vitamin E, mineral salts, peptide and light diffuser complexes. The system is available at spas throughout the U.S., including Edamame and The Westin Hotel in NYC.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1422U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 11764 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 1121Dermaplane Debuts at Ulta
- 774Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 728Inside the K-beauty Playbook
- 677Beauty 2017-2018, Part 5: What’s Working in Skin Care & Hair Care
- 262Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women
- 251Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 232Kleenex Exfoliating Cushions Named Product of the Year 2017
- 169Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- Dermalogica’s Daily Superfoliant