Eye Care System
Posted: October 6, 2009
Comfort zone eye supreme introduced its multi-active anti-aging eye care system that consists of three products: eye supreme multi-active patch, an individually packaged cooling hydro-gel eye-patches with active ingredients such as aloe and advanced peptide complexes; eye supreme extra cream, formulated with green tea, vitamin E and hyaluronic acid; and eye supreme cream-gel formulated with aloe, vitamin E, mineral salts, peptide and light diffuser complexes. The system is available at spas throughout the U.S., including Edamame and The Westin Hotel in NYC.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1288U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 9502017's Trendiest Beauty Concept: Clouds
- 647Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 482SLIDESHOW: K-beauty Goes Mass in the United States
- 474Skin Analysis That's a Snap (of a Selfie) Thanks to Olay
- 3554 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 342How Skin Care Brands Can Improve Online Presence
- 30366% of Americans Don't Protect Skin Against Pollution
- 257Biossance Expands Its Renewable Clean Skin Care to Sephora
- 214Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"