Eye Care System
Posted: October 6, 2009
Comfort zone eye supreme introduced its multi-active anti-aging eye care system that consists of three products: eye supreme multi-active patch, an individually packaged cooling hydro-gel eye-patches with active ingredients such as aloe and advanced peptide complexes; eye supreme extra cream, formulated with green tea, vitamin E and hyaluronic acid; and eye supreme cream-gel formulated with aloe, vitamin E, mineral salts, peptide and light diffuser complexes. The system is available at spas throughout the U.S., including Edamame and The Westin Hotel in NYC.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1134U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1010Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 518Antiaging Beauty Driving Global Skin Care Through 2024
- 283Infrared-y for Beauty
- 205Plantasens Creates Texture Transformations for Face, Hair and Body
- 203Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 188Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 175Acne-free in 1, 2, 3
- 103Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 84Next-level Natural Skin Care