Eye Care System
Posted: October 6, 2009
Comfort zone eye supreme introduced its multi-active anti-aging eye care system that consists of three products: eye supreme multi-active patch, an individually packaged cooling hydro-gel eye-patches with active ingredients such as aloe and advanced peptide complexes; eye supreme extra cream, formulated with green tea, vitamin E and hyaluronic acid; and eye supreme cream-gel formulated with aloe, vitamin E, mineral salts, peptide and light diffuser complexes. The system is available at spas throughout the U.S., including Edamame and The Westin Hotel in NYC.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1501U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1176Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 405Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 3225 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 316Home-cooked Beauty: Meet Oleum Vera
- 277Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 227L'Oreal Presents Skin Care That Lets Women Embrace Their Age
- 181Beauty Drinks Market to Sail Past $1 Billion by 2021
- 157Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women