Eye Care System
Posted: October 6, 2009
Comfort zone eye supreme introduced its multi-active anti-aging eye care system that consists of three products: eye supreme multi-active patch, an individually packaged cooling hydro-gel eye-patches with active ingredients such as aloe and advanced peptide complexes; eye supreme extra cream, formulated with green tea, vitamin E and hyaluronic acid; and eye supreme cream-gel formulated with aloe, vitamin E, mineral salts, peptide and light diffuser complexes. The system is available at spas throughout the U.S., including Edamame and The Westin Hotel in NYC.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 673Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 600U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 333Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 333Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 251Next-level Natural Skin Care
- 243Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
- 203Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 199Skin Care Market Radiant for Foreseeable Future
- 178The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 145A New Paradigm in Skin Care