Eye Care System
Posted: October 6, 2009
Comfort zone eye supreme introduced its multi-active anti-aging eye care system that consists of three products: eye supreme multi-active patch, an individually packaged cooling hydro-gel eye-patches with active ingredients such as aloe and advanced peptide complexes; eye supreme extra cream, formulated with green tea, vitamin E and hyaluronic acid; and eye supreme cream-gel formulated with aloe, vitamin E, mineral salts, peptide and light diffuser complexes. The system is available at spas throughout the U.S., including Edamame and The Westin Hotel in NYC.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1050U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 929Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 210Beauty Consumers Are Motivated Equally by Confidence and Youthfulness
- 210Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 195Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 164Satisfy Skin's Hunger with Superfoods Face Line
- 130Coming Soon: DNA Kit Helps Skin Care
- 124ZSS Zooms, Soothes, Shields
- 112Meet the Mummy Mask
- 107Is Differin Gel Changing the Anti-Acne Game?