Eye Care System
Posted: October 6, 2009
Comfort zone eye supreme introduced its multi-active anti-aging eye care system that consists of three products: eye supreme multi-active patch, an individually packaged cooling hydro-gel eye-patches with active ingredients such as aloe and advanced peptide complexes; eye supreme extra cream, formulated with green tea, vitamin E and hyaluronic acid; and eye supreme cream-gel formulated with aloe, vitamin E, mineral salts, peptide and light diffuser complexes. The system is available at spas throughout the U.S., including Edamame and The Westin Hotel in NYC.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1924U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1080Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 1074Sheet Mask Sales Will Reach $336.7 Million by 2024
- 769Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 7305 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 642Is Your Brand Making Anti-pollution Claims? Read This.
- 614Madonna’s MDNA Skin Coming to U.S.
- 507How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
- 446There's a Subscription Box for That: Korean Sheet Masks
- 339Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- Dermalogica’s Daily Superfoliant