Mark, an Avon brand, has introduced a skin care collection that incorporates fruits and foods. The 10-item collection is formulated with ingredients such as bilberry, pomegranate, kiwi and grapefruit.
According to the company, all of the items, including two cleansers, one mist, three moisturizers and four signature, customizable color and treatment products, are oil free, fragrance free and noncomodogenic. The gel cleanser, That's Deep, contains black willow bark and sugar maple, while the cream cleanser, Calming Effect, contains milk, banana and oat. Mist Opportunity, the companies refresher mist, is formulated with grapefruit, kiwi and lemongrass.
All of the fruit and food extract incorporated into the line are distilled with cold water extraction, according to the company, allowing it to maintain the potency of the ingredients.
Matt Chance, For Goodness Face and See Things Clearly, the company's three moisturizers, are formulated with sugar cane; blueberries, dark chocolate and SPF 30; and a citrus blend and lotus flower respectively. The customizable color and treatment products include a pore-minimizing lotion formulated with ginseng, grapefruit, pomegranate and orange; an eye brightener and de-puffer; a lip smoother formulated with Amazon white cocoa and billberry; and a blemish gel with black willow bark and sugar cane.
Mark Introduces Skin Care Line
March 28, 2008
BASF Introduces Dehyton® AO 45 – The First Commercial Microalgae-Derived Betaine Surfactant — BASF Personal Care
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 506U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 481Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 273Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 253Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 195Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
- 168Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 162Next-level Natural Skin Care
- 158Skin Care Market Radiant for Foreseeable Future
- 134The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 99A New Paradigm in Skin Care
- Private Label Takes on Skin Care
10/7/2008, Jeff Falk
- Specialty Skin Care Makes Multiple Claims
1/9/2009, Leslie Benson
- Spice up Your Formulation: Addressing Issues Caused by Acids in Skin Care Products
8/25/2009, Zolt Szabados, Technical Services Manager, BASF Corporation
- Results Driven
3/4/2010, Sara Mason
- Multi-Innovation in Actives
6/4/2010, Diane Bilodeau, Ph.D.