Posted: October 6, 2009
VB Cosmetics introduced its Abrione Hydrodynamic Facial Masque with clay, essential oils, marine and herbal extracts, and botanical acids to nourish the skin and stimulate cell turnover. The product is available in spas and salons nationwide.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1071U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 316‘Second Skin’ Delivers Potential Fountain of Youth
- 313Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 188Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
- 171Skin Care Should Encompass Joy: DCL Relaunches Brand
- 162Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 151Galderma Encourages Rosacea Sufferers to Ditch Their Makeup
- 127The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 117Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 101Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty