Posted: October 6, 2009
VB Cosmetics introduced its Abrione Hydrodynamic Facial Masque with clay, essential oils, marine and herbal extracts, and botanical acids to nourish the skin and stimulate cell turnover. The product is available in spas and salons nationwide.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 703U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 6342017's Trendiest Beauty Concept: Clouds
- 358Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 328Skin Analysis That's a Snap (of a Selfie) Thanks to Olay
- 304How Skin Care Brands Can Improve Online Presence
- 29566% of Americans Don't Protect Skin Against Pollution
- 248Biossance Expands Its Renewable Clean Skin Care to Sephora
- 1754 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 101Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 91Cleansing Clay Cleans Male Skin