Posted: October 6, 2009
VB Cosmetics introduced its Abrione Hydrodynamic Facial Masque with clay, essential oils, marine and herbal extracts, and botanical acids to nourish the skin and stimulate cell turnover. The product is available in spas and salons nationwide.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1529U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1122Dermaplane Debuts at Ulta
- 11024 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 837Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 673Inside the K-beauty Playbook
- 620Beauty 2017-2018, Part 5: What’s Working in Skin Care & Hair Care
- 284Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 268Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 263Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women
- 199Kleenex Exfoliating Cushions Named Product of the Year 2017
- Dermalogica’s Daily Superfoliant