Posted: October 6, 2009
VB Cosmetics introduced its Abrione Hydrodynamic Facial Masque with clay, essential oils, marine and herbal extracts, and botanical acids to nourish the skin and stimulate cell turnover. The product is available in spas and salons nationwide.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1305U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 429Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
- 425Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 226Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 187Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 186Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 172LeafLAB Develops Botanical-based Masks
- 161Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 135The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 107Natural Skin Care Growth