Posted: October 6, 2009
BASF Introduces Dehyton® AO 45 – The First Commercial Microalgae-Derived Betaine Surfactant — BASF Personal Care
VB Cosmetics introduced its Abrione Hydrodynamic Facial Masque with clay, essential oils, marine and herbal extracts, and botanical acids to nourish the skin and stimulate cell turnover. The product is available in spas and salons nationwide.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 674Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 597U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 334Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 333Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 250Next-level Natural Skin Care
- 242Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
- 202Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 197Skin Care Market Radiant for Foreseeable Future
- 177The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 145A New Paradigm in Skin Care