Posted: October 6, 2009
VB Cosmetics introduced its Abrione Hydrodynamic Facial Masque with clay, essential oils, marine and herbal extracts, and botanical acids to nourish the skin and stimulate cell turnover. The product is available in spas and salons nationwide.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1094U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 929Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 211Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 207Beauty Consumers Are Motivated Equally by Confidence and Youthfulness
- 191Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 157Satisfy Skin's Hunger with Superfoods Face Line
- 129Coming Soon: DNA Kit Helps Skin Care
- 126ZSS Zooms, Soothes, Shields
- 112Meet the Mummy Mask
- 104Is Differin Gel Changing the Anti-Acne Game?