Posted: October 6, 2009
VB Cosmetics introduced its Abrione Hydrodynamic Facial Masque with clay, essential oils, marine and herbal extracts, and botanical acids to nourish the skin and stimulate cell turnover. The product is available in spas and salons nationwide.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1540U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1297Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 1167Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 422E-commerce Driving Facial Oil Segment
- 411Legalize It: CannaSkin
- 306Probiotic Skincare is Finding Success with Esse Skin Care Leading the Way
- 262Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 2575 Ways Skin Care Brands Can Differentiate
- 195What's Driving Growth in Skin Lighteners Through 2020?
- 194Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom