Posted: October 6, 2009
VB Cosmetics introduced its Abrione Hydrodynamic Facial Masque with clay, essential oils, marine and herbal extracts, and botanical acids to nourish the skin and stimulate cell turnover. The product is available in spas and salons nationwide.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1875U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1071Sheet Mask Sales Will Reach $336.7 Million by 2024
- 1059Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 763Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 7305 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 636Is Your Brand Making Anti-pollution Claims? Read This.
- 611Madonna’s MDNA Skin Coming to U.S.
- 501How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
- 446There's a Subscription Box for That: Korean Sheet Masks
- 329Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- Dermalogica’s Daily Superfoliant