Posted: October 6, 2009
MD Skincare launched its All-In-One Cleansing Foam for removing bacteria, waxy plugs and blackheads. The product contains a chelator that provides exfoliation and contributes antioxidant protection against heavy metals found in tap water along with excess calcium. The product is available in select retail outlets and spas or online at www.mdskincare.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1768U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1081Sheet Mask Sales Will Reach $336.7 Million by 2024
- 1022Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 778Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 6575 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 616Madonna’s MDNA Skin Coming to U.S.
- 515How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
- 515Is Your Brand Making Anti-pollution Claims? Read This.
- 452There's a Subscription Box for That: Korean Sheet Masks
- Dermalogica’s Daily Superfoliant