Posted: October 6, 2009
MD Skincare launched its All-In-One Cleansing Foam for removing bacteria, waxy plugs and blackheads. The product contains a chelator that provides exfoliation and contributes antioxidant protection against heavy metals found in tap water along with excess calcium. The product is available in select retail outlets and spas or online at www.mdskincare.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 2019U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 13102017's Trendiest Beauty Concept: Clouds
- 970Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 777SLIDESHOW: K-beauty Goes Mass in the United States
- 709How Skin Care Brands Can Improve Online Presence
- 709Skin Analysis That's a Snap (of a Selfie) Thanks to Olay
- 5794 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 44966% of Americans Don't Protect Skin Against Pollution
- 329Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 233SMD Cosmetics International Brings K-Beauty Stateside with Inhyunjin Anti-Aging Line