Posted: October 6, 2009
MD Skincare launched its All-In-One Cleansing Foam for removing bacteria, waxy plugs and blackheads. The product contains a chelator that provides exfoliation and contributes antioxidant protection against heavy metals found in tap water along with excess calcium. The product is available in select retail outlets and spas or online at www.mdskincare.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1506U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1181Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 381Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 3465 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 320Home-cooked Beauty: Meet Oleum Vera
- 280Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 226L'Oreal Presents Skin Care That Lets Women Embrace Their Age
- 195Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women
- 180Beauty Drinks Market to Sail Past $1 Billion by 2021