Posted: October 6, 2009
MD Skincare launched its All-In-One Cleansing Foam for removing bacteria, waxy plugs and blackheads. The product contains a chelator that provides exfoliation and contributes antioxidant protection against heavy metals found in tap water along with excess calcium. The product is available in select retail outlets and spas or online at www.mdskincare.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1032U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 336‘Second Skin’ Delivers Potential Fountain of Youth
- 279Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 186Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
- 182Skin Care Should Encompass Joy: DCL Relaunches Brand
- 148Galderma Encourages Rosacea Sufferers to Ditch Their Makeup
- 144Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 139Mother Dirt Launches Microbiome-restoring Products
- 119The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 106Melt On Oil-Cream, Melt Off Impurities