Posted: October 6, 2009
MD Skincare launched its All-In-One Cleansing Foam for removing bacteria, waxy plugs and blackheads. The product contains a chelator that provides exfoliation and contributes antioxidant protection against heavy metals found in tap water along with excess calcium. The product is available in select retail outlets and spas or online at www.mdskincare.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1535U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 11654 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 1121Dermaplane Debuts at Ulta
- 847Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 708Inside the K-beauty Playbook
- 665Beauty 2017-2018, Part 5: What’s Working in Skin Care & Hair Care
- 269Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 260Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women
- 220Kleenex Exfoliating Cushions Named Product of the Year 2017
- 207Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- Dermalogica’s Daily Superfoliant