Posted: October 6, 2009
MD Skincare launched its All-In-One Cleansing Foam for removing bacteria, waxy plugs and blackheads. The product contains a chelator that provides exfoliation and contributes antioxidant protection against heavy metals found in tap water along with excess calcium. The product is available in select retail outlets and spas or online at www.mdskincare.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1588U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 988Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 348These are 2040's Wrinkliest Cities, According to ROC
- 236Legalize It: CannaSkin
- 221Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 212K-beauty Arrives at Walmart
- 181Flawless By Friday Delivers Unisex Skin Care
- 173Can Strivectin Defend Necks Against Technology?
- 162Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 152Infrared-y for Beauty