Posted: October 6, 2009
MD Skincare launched its All-In-One Cleansing Foam for removing bacteria, waxy plugs and blackheads. The product contains a chelator that provides exfoliation and contributes antioxidant protection against heavy metals found in tap water along with excess calcium. The product is available in select retail outlets and spas or online at www.mdskincare.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1194U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1065Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 491Antiaging Beauty Driving Global Skin Care Through 2024
- 257Infrared-y for Beauty
- 208Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 206Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 186Plantasens Creates Texture Transformations for Face, Hair and Body
- 163Acne-free in 1, 2, 3
- 100Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 84Next-level Natural Skin Care