Posted: October 6, 2009
MD Skincare launched its All-In-One Cleansing Foam for removing bacteria, waxy plugs and blackheads. The product contains a chelator that provides exfoliation and contributes antioxidant protection against heavy metals found in tap water along with excess calcium. The product is available in select retail outlets and spas or online at www.mdskincare.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1083U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 457Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 266Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 187Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 163Amyris is Betting That Less is More
- 157Men, It's Okay to Get Fresh With New Gel
- 147Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 134The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 111Skin Care Market Radiant for Foreseeable Future
- 98Uneven Skin Tone: Causes and Treatments