Posted: October 6, 2009
MD Skincare launched its All-In-One Cleansing Foam for removing bacteria, waxy plugs and blackheads. The product contains a chelator that provides exfoliation and contributes antioxidant protection against heavy metals found in tap water along with excess calcium. The product is available in select retail outlets and spas or online at www.mdskincare.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1307U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 446Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
- 398Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 182Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 180Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 174LeafLAB Develops Botanical-based Masks
- 164Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 161Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 125The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 108Natural Skin Care Growth