Posted: October 6, 2009
MD Skincare launched its All-In-One Cleansing Foam for removing bacteria, waxy plugs and blackheads. The product contains a chelator that provides exfoliation and contributes antioxidant protection against heavy metals found in tap water along with excess calcium. The product is available in select retail outlets and spas or online at www.mdskincare.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1615U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1538Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 1201Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 513E-commerce Driving Facial Oil Segment
- 413Legalize It: CannaSkin
- 319Probiotic Skincare is Finding Success with Esse Skin Care Leading the Way
- 2685 Ways Skin Care Brands Can Differentiate
- 267Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 213Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 191Detailed Ingredient Descriptions Count in Skin Care