Posted: October 6, 2009
MD Skincare launched its All-In-One Cleansing Foam for removing bacteria, waxy plugs and blackheads. The product contains a chelator that provides exfoliation and contributes antioxidant protection against heavy metals found in tap water along with excess calcium. The product is available in select retail outlets and spas or online at www.mdskincare.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1026U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 812Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 4813 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
- 209Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 159Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 135NERD Out to be Acne Free
- 132Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 94Natural Skin Care Growth
- 90Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Hairless Bikini
- 83Melt On Oil-Cream, Melt Off Impurities