Posted: October 6, 2009
MD Skincare launched its All-In-One Cleansing Foam for removing bacteria, waxy plugs and blackheads. The product contains a chelator that provides exfoliation and contributes antioxidant protection against heavy metals found in tap water along with excess calcium. The product is available in select retail outlets and spas or online at www.mdskincare.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 519Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 512U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 277Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 264Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 202Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
- 177Next-level Natural Skin Care
- 167Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 164Skin Care Market Radiant for Foreseeable Future
- 139The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 107A New Paradigm in Skin Care