Posted: October 6, 2009
MD Skincare launched its All-In-One Cleansing Foam for removing bacteria, waxy plugs and blackheads. The product contains a chelator that provides exfoliation and contributes antioxidant protection against heavy metals found in tap water along with excess calcium. The product is available in select retail outlets and spas or online at www.mdskincare.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1038U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 900Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 214Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 187Beauty Consumers Are Motivated Equally by Confidence and Youthfulness
- 182Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 134Satisfy Skin's Hunger with Superfoods Face Line
- 124ZSS Zooms, Soothes, Shields
- 113Coming Soon: DNA Kit Helps Skin Care
- 1133 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
- 110Meet the Mummy Mask