Posted: October 6, 2009
RéVive introduced Intensité Fluide Superbe serum formulated with penetrating nanospheres to capture and retain moisture while significantly enhancing absorption of important ingredients such as cell-regenerating EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor). In a base of olive oil, used as the carrier vehicle because of its inherent anti-oxidative properties, the product's formula of meadowfoam and linoleic acid re-hydrates, conditions and smoothes the skin while calming inflammation and protecting against moisture loss. A highly stable form of oil-soluble vitamin C increases collagen production and reduces melanin synthesis. RéVive skincare is available through www.reviveskincare.com, Barneys, Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, and other luxury boutiques in the U.S. and 15 other countries.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1591U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1014Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 353These are 2040's Wrinkliest Cities, According to ROC
- 237Legalize It: CannaSkin
- 229Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 217K-beauty Arrives at Walmart
- 184Flawless By Friday Delivers Unisex Skin Care
- 175Can Strivectin Defend Necks Against Technology?
- 154Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 134Mom- and Baby-friendly Skin Care