Posted: October 6, 2009
RéVive introduced Intensité Fluide Superbe serum formulated with penetrating nanospheres to capture and retain moisture while significantly enhancing absorption of important ingredients such as cell-regenerating EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor). In a base of olive oil, used as the carrier vehicle because of its inherent anti-oxidative properties, the product's formula of meadowfoam and linoleic acid re-hydrates, conditions and smoothes the skin while calming inflammation and protecting against moisture loss. A highly stable form of oil-soluble vitamin C increases collagen production and reduces melanin synthesis. RéVive skincare is available through www.reviveskincare.com, Barneys, Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, and other luxury boutiques in the U.S. and 15 other countries.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1763U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1088Sheet Mask Sales Will Reach $336.7 Million by 2024
- 1023Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 782Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 6425 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 619Madonna’s MDNA Skin Coming to U.S.
- 517How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
- 453There's a Subscription Box for That: Korean Sheet Masks
- 433Is Your Brand Making Anti-pollution Claims? Read This.
- Dermalogica’s Daily Superfoliant