Posted: October 6, 2009
RéVive introduced Intensité Fluide Superbe serum formulated with penetrating nanospheres to capture and retain moisture while significantly enhancing absorption of important ingredients such as cell-regenerating EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor). In a base of olive oil, used as the carrier vehicle because of its inherent anti-oxidative properties, the product's formula of meadowfoam and linoleic acid re-hydrates, conditions and smoothes the skin while calming inflammation and protecting against moisture loss. A highly stable form of oil-soluble vitamin C increases collagen production and reduces melanin synthesis. RéVive skincare is available through www.reviveskincare.com, Barneys, Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, and other luxury boutiques in the U.S. and 15 other countries.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1326U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 431Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
- 424Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 208Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 187Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 175Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 172LeafLAB Develops Botanical-based Masks
- 163Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 138The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 104Natural Skin Care Growth