Posted: October 6, 2009
RéVive introduced Intensité Fluide Superbe serum formulated with penetrating nanospheres to capture and retain moisture while significantly enhancing absorption of important ingredients such as cell-regenerating EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor). In a base of olive oil, used as the carrier vehicle because of its inherent anti-oxidative properties, the product's formula of meadowfoam and linoleic acid re-hydrates, conditions and smoothes the skin while calming inflammation and protecting against moisture loss. A highly stable form of oil-soluble vitamin C increases collagen production and reduces melanin synthesis. RéVive skincare is available through www.reviveskincare.com, Barneys, Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, and other luxury boutiques in the U.S. and 15 other countries.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1428U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 11774 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 1125Dermaplane Debuts at Ulta
- 776Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 730Inside the K-beauty Playbook
- 677Beauty 2017-2018, Part 5: What’s Working in Skin Care & Hair Care
- 264Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women
- 248Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 232Kleenex Exfoliating Cushions Named Product of the Year 2017
- 170Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- Dermalogica’s Daily Superfoliant