Posted: October 6, 2009
Kimberly Sayer of London introduced Organic Family Sunblock – SPF 25, a non-chemical, broad spectrum sunblock that combines powerful UV blocking minerals, such as Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide, with antioxidant green tea and grapeseed extract. Skin softening cocoa butter and vitamin-rich buckthorn nourish skin and combat dryness, while mallow and chamomile calm and soothe skin. The product is available at select Whole Foods Markets, spas and salons around the world, as well as online at www.kimberlysayer.com.
Most Popular in Sun Care
- 140Conscientious Beauty on the Go
- 66Why Beauty Brands Are Pushing Anti-pollution Claims
- 31KYPRIS Creates a Shady Spot for the Summer
- 28Sun Care is the Next Beauty Growth Engine
- 28UV Protection Isn't Enough
- 26A New Day for Sun Care
- 21Can a Wearable Sensor and App Solve Americans' Sun Exposure Problem?
- 20Euromonitor Tracks Sun, Skin Ingredients, including MAPs
- 13L'Oreal Technology Tells You if You've Had Too Much Sun
- 11Enjoy Fun in the Sun with Organic Sunscreen