Posted: October 6, 2009
Kimberly Sayer of London introduced Organic Family Sunblock – SPF 25, a non-chemical, broad spectrum sunblock that combines powerful UV blocking minerals, such as Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide, with antioxidant green tea and grapeseed extract. Skin softening cocoa butter and vitamin-rich buckthorn nourish skin and combat dryness, while mallow and chamomile calm and soothe skin. The product is available at select Whole Foods Markets, spas and salons around the world, as well as online at www.kimberlysayer.com.
Most Popular in Sun Care
- 166Can a Wearable Sensor and App Solve Americans' Sun Exposure Problem?
- 71Sun Care is the Next Beauty Growth Engine
- 62KYPRIS Creates a Shady Spot for the Summer
- 44Why Beauty Brands Are Pushing Anti-pollution Claims
- 34UV Protection Isn't Enough
- 33Enjoy Fun in the Sun with Organic Sunscreen
- 21L'Oreal Technology Tells You if You've Had Too Much Sun
- 21A New Day for Sun Care
- 17Supergoop! Teams with Tennis Superstar Maria Sharapova
- 15Euromonitor Tracks Sun, Skin Ingredients, including MAPs