Posted: October 6, 2009
Kimberly Sayer of London introduced Organic Family Sunblock – SPF 25, a non-chemical, broad spectrum sunblock that combines powerful UV blocking minerals, such as Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide, with antioxidant green tea and grapeseed extract. Skin softening cocoa butter and vitamin-rich buckthorn nourish skin and combat dryness, while mallow and chamomile calm and soothe skin. The product is available at select Whole Foods Markets, spas and salons around the world, as well as online at www.kimberlysayer.com.
Most Popular in Sun Care
- 205FDA's Sunscreen Guidance Focuses on Safety and Effectiveness Data
- 48Why Beauty Brands Are Pushing Anti-pollution Claims
- 45La Roche Posay Continues Sun Care Program for the Sixth Year
- 24UV Protection Isn't Enough
- 20Sun Care is the Next Beauty Growth Engine
- 16A New Day for Sun Care
- 11Can a Wearable Sensor and App Solve Americans' Sun Exposure Problem?
- 9Sun Care Bringing More to the Table, Says Kline
- 9FDA Releases Final Sunscreen Monograph
- 7Euromonitor Tracks Sun, Skin Ingredients, including MAPs