Most Popular in:
New Innovation Zone at In-cosmetics Asia
Posted: October 8, 2010
page 2 of 2
There will be 25 display boxes spotlighting the very latest avant-garde ingredients from well-established brands to exciting newcomers. The Zone will also act as the platform for exhibitors looking to unveil their latest ingredients to a targeted audience.
Among the launches:
- Setalg will launch Peel Off Mask Repulping @Home, a marine complex based on alginates. Its unique properties are due to the combined action of two highly effective ingredients: hyaluronic acid and marine collagen resulting in a repulped skin that looks visibly younger.
- Uniproma Chemical Co. Ltd’s Sunsafe Complex A9 will also be introduced. It is a photostable combination of UVA and UVB absorbers in an inert solution. The non-oily product protects the skin against UV radiation at the same time as forming a water resistant and protective film.
- Mibelle AG Biochemistry will present PhytoCellTec Alp Rose, a cosmetic active ingredient based on alpine rose stem cells. The product helps to improve the quality of the skin's barrier, which can cause dry and sensitive skin as a result of age and environmental factors. Tested on human epidermal cells, PhytoCellTec Alp Rose was found to increase the vitality of skin stem cells.
- Silab will introduce PRO-COLL-ONE+ its benchmark ingredient in collagen synthesis. The ingredient claims to strongly reduce wrinkles and is the indispensable active for all anti-ageing strategy.
- DSM will showcase TILAMAR Fix A1000, a solid acrylic bead that provides benefits such as preservative-free, non-dusty, free-flowing and easy solubilisation. The product is ideal for styling polymers.
- Lubrizol Advanced Materials Asia Pacific will demonstrate its Novethix L-10 Polymer, a highly efficient emulsion molecule designed for structuring most cleansing formulations containing anionic, nonionic and zwitterionic surfactants. The ingredient is a cost-effective improvement, according to the company, over nonionic thickeners that can be used alone or combined with other thickeners for creamier and more stable formulations.
- Unipex will showcase three of its new additions: β-White, a TGF-ß biomimetic peptide, which reduces constitutive and facultative pigmentation allowing optimal whitening; Exo-P, an eco-friendly active from French Polynesia that provides an effective shield against aggressions resulting from urban pollution; and Erase it Concept, which contains Drieline, ChroNOline, Exo-T to minimise the appearance of existing stretch marks.
Mintel will conduct 30-minute demonstrations at 11:30 am daily, featuring a selection of antiaging and male grooming products on the Innovation Zone, presented by Nica Lewis, head consultant, beauty innovation and Hinako Sugioka Israel, consultant, beauty innovation (Japan and USA).