In September, CEW announced a beauty-based philanthropic initiative, and a portion of the proceeds from October sales of a variety of beauty products were earmarked to help thousands of women continue their everyday work and lives while undergoing cancer treatment. CEW Foundation’s Cancer and Careers (www.CancerandCareers.org), an information resource to help women with cancer remain on the job, also announced its partnership with six beauty companies for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Cancer and Careers will be the beneficiary of pink ribbon initiatives from Decléor Paris Prolagène Energizing Gel with Osmanthus, DuWop Purse Your Lips, Kinerase Ultimate Night Moisturizer, Replenish! Organic Skincare System Gift Set, Shiseido’s The Makeup Hydro-Power Eye Shadow in Bare Pink, and Sundãri Gotu Kola and Lotus Body Oil and Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum.
CEW Announces Initiative
December 10, 2007
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 271InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
- 205Beauty's Digital and Social Media Leaders Honored at innoCos Digital
- 62The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
- 51Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 50Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 45CEW 2015 Beauty Award Winners Announced
- 42CEW UK Honors Beauty Shapers and Influencers
- 31Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
- 31Considering Asia’s Beauty Markets
- 28Summit Looks at Sustainable Issues Within the Beauty Industry