Jill Birkett has been appointed to event director, Cosmetics & Fragrances Business Division for CMPi, the producers of the HBA Global Expo events. Birkett will be responsible for managing the sales, marketing and operations of the annual HBA Global Expo and Educational Conference and spearheading the future growth of the HBA brands including the spring educational conferences and the HBA Industry Awards. She reports directly to John Stuttard, group vice president of the Fine Chemicals & Cosmetics Group of the International Exhibitions Division of CMPi.
According to a press release, Birkett has more than 25 years experience in bringing new, innovative products to the marketplace utilizing her extensive entrepreneurial, marketing, sales, event management, and customer service skills. She has a proven track record in all aspects of high-profile face-to-face events and has been part of the management team of the International Beauty Show, Licensing International, Advertising Foundation Research Expo, Scientific Computing & Automation, and On-Demand Digital Printing.
"We are pleased to have someone of Jill’s caliber and background filling this important position within our health, beauty, and fragrance portfolio of events. I’m confident she will be able to help grow the HBA brand and insure that our attendees and exhibitors derive the most value and relevancy from their participation," said Stuttard.
"It’s exciting for me to be joining this well established industry event and being part of its future development," said Birkett. "I’m looking forward to initiating some new offerings that will enrich our customers’ face-to-face experience at the HBA Global events including a more dynamic attendee and exhibitor ‘match-making’ service, digital marketing opportunities, buzz-worthy and interactive networking events, and customized programs and services."
New Event Director for HBA Announced
February 22, 2008
BASF Introduces Dehyton® AO 45 – The First Commercial Microalgae-Derived Betaine Surfactant — BASF Personal Care
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 286InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
- 208Beauty's Digital and Social Media Leaders Honored at innoCos Digital
- 50Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 49Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 43The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
- 43CEW UK Honors Beauty Shapers and Influencers
- 42CEW 2015 Beauty Award Winners Announced
- 35Considering Asia’s Beauty Markets
- 31Summit Looks at Sustainable Issues Within the Beauty Industry
- 25Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas