Color cosmetics was the theme March 12, 2008, when a great group of industry professionals gathered for lunch at Michael’s in New York with GCI magazine’s editor-in-chief, Karen Newman. The upbeat group included Lise Jorgensen, Estée Lauder Inc; Gail Boyé, mark.; Lucy Tart, Bourjois; Steve Pearlman, Risdon; Diane Crecca, Arcade Marketing; Karen Young, The Young Group; and Marc Rosen, Marc Rosen Associates. Jane Dirr, Nvey USA is not pictured.
March 12 GCI Power Lunch
March 20, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 299Unilever: Premiumize, but Don’t Cheapen
- 290First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 267Experts: Technology is Shaping the Future of Beauty
- 229Elev8 Crowns the Leaders in the Eco-chic Beauty Tribe
- 206in-cosmetics Reveals What's Driving Personal Care Growth
- 170Cosmoprof Worldwide Bologna 2016 Reveals What's Growing in Beauty
- 150The Best Perfume and Fragrance Writing of 2016 Revealed
- 130Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
- 124Unilever on Competing for Consumer Love
- 121Meet the Next Leaders in Eco-chic Beauty
- Elev8 Crowns the Leaders in the Eco-chic Beauty Tribe
4/19/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- What is Indie Beauty?
9/30/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
10/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
10/18/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief