March 12 GCI Power Lunch
March 20, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 63Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 61CEW 2015 Beauty Award Winners Announced
- 41Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 38innoCos Nominations Now Open
- 37What is Indie Beauty?
- 25InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
- 22Cosmoprof Encourages You to 'Discover Green'
- 22Dr. Howard Murad To Be Awarded During America's Beauty Show
- 18Considering Asia’s Beauty Markets
- 12Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
Color cosmetics was the theme March 12, 2008, when a great group of industry professionals gathered for lunch at Michael’s in New York with GCI magazine’s editor-in-chief, Karen Newman. The upbeat group included Lise Jorgensen, Estée Lauder Inc; Gail Boyé, mark.; Lucy Tart, Bourjois; Steve Pearlman, Risdon; Diane Crecca, Arcade Marketing; Karen Young, The Young Group; and Marc Rosen, Marc Rosen Associates. Jane Dirr, Nvey USA is not pictured.