Color cosmetics was the theme March 12, 2008, when a great group of industry professionals gathered for lunch at Michael’s in New York with GCI magazine’s editor-in-chief, Karen Newman. The upbeat group included Lise Jorgensen, Estée Lauder Inc; Gail Boyé, mark.; Lucy Tart, Bourjois; Steve Pearlman, Risdon; Diane Crecca, Arcade Marketing; Karen Young, The Young Group; and Marc Rosen, Marc Rosen Associates. Jane Dirr, Nvey USA is not pictured.
March 12 GCI Power Lunch
March 20, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 1030A Global Cosmetic Industry Wish to You!
- 260Beauty Pitch 2016: Meet the Next Big Things in Beauty
- 117Social Media is Reshaping Beauty Product Development
- 825 Indie Trendsetters
- 62What is Indie Beauty?
- 37Money, Millennials and the Future of Beauty
- 35Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 33Anti-Pollution Product Event Expects Future Change
- 26Unilever: Premiumize, but Don’t Cheapen
- 24Makeup Show Recap: 2 Days of Industry Insight
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience
2/17/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Lessons from UK Beauty Leaders
3/2/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
3/31/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Unilever is a Natural Home for Brands
4/3/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured