Color cosmetics was the theme March 12, 2008, when a great group of industry professionals gathered for lunch at Michael’s in New York with GCI magazine’s editor-in-chief, Karen Newman. The upbeat group included Lise Jorgensen, Estée Lauder Inc; Gail Boyé, mark.; Lucy Tart, Bourjois; Steve Pearlman, Risdon; Diane Crecca, Arcade Marketing; Karen Young, The Young Group; and Marc Rosen, Marc Rosen Associates. Jane Dirr, Nvey USA is not pictured.
March 12 GCI Power Lunch
March 20, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 697Social Media is Reshaping Beauty Product Development
- 87Anti-Pollution Product Event Expects Future Change
- 85What They Wore: Fashion Week—Spring/Summer 2017
- 36What is Indie Beauty?
- 33These Are Beauty Packaging's Eco Leaders
- 31Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 28Money, Millennials and the Future of Beauty
- 24Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 19Consumer Behavior Change Key to Sustainable Beauty Growth
- 18Cosmoprof NA: Multicultural is the New 'Beauty Mainstream'
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience
2/17/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Lessons from UK Beauty Leaders
3/2/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
3/31/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured