Color cosmetics was the theme March 12, 2008, when a great group of industry professionals gathered for lunch at Michael’s in New York with GCI magazine’s editor-in-chief, Karen Newman. The upbeat group included Lise Jorgensen, Estée Lauder Inc; Gail Boyé, mark.; Lucy Tart, Bourjois; Steve Pearlman, Risdon; Diane Crecca, Arcade Marketing; Karen Young, The Young Group; and Marc Rosen, Marc Rosen Associates. Jane Dirr, Nvey USA is not pictured.
March 12 GCI Power Lunch
March 20, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 298What They Wore: Fashion Week—Spring/Summer 2017
- 2202,000 Attendees, 160 Exhibitors, One New in-cosmetics
- 99These Are Beauty Packaging's Eco Leaders
- 86Sensient and Conair Big Winners at in-cosmetics N.A.
- 61Allured Saves a Senior from Food Insecurity One Dollar at a Time
- 35Perfumed Plume Expands Board and Revises Categories
- 25Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 24Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 21What is Indie Beauty?
- 16CEW 2015 Beauty Award Winners Announced
- Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
10/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
10/18/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience
2/17/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured