Color cosmetics was the theme March 12, 2008, when a great group of industry professionals gathered for lunch at Michael’s in New York with GCI magazine’s editor-in-chief, Karen Newman. The upbeat group included Lise Jorgensen, Estée Lauder Inc; Gail Boyé, mark.; Lucy Tart, Bourjois; Steve Pearlman, Risdon; Diane Crecca, Arcade Marketing; Karen Young, The Young Group; and Marc Rosen, Marc Rosen Associates. Jane Dirr, Nvey USA is not pictured.
March 12 GCI Power Lunch
March 20, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 273LAST CHANCE: World Perfumery Congress Guest List + Hotel Reservations
- 235Cosmoprof: Brands Need Support
- 209Money, Millennials and the Future of Beauty
- 1745 Trends CEW Beauty Finalists Revealed
- 123Fragrance Foundation Awards: And the Winners Are...
- 84Unilever: Premiumize, but Don’t Cheapen
- 83Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
- 70UPDATE: CEW Awards Uncover the Most Exciting Beauty Launches of Past Year
- 44CEW 2015 Beauty Award Winners Announced
- 32What is Indie Beauty?
- What is Indie Beauty?
9/30/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
10/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
10/18/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured