The 2008 Fragrance Workshop, hosted by Bell Flavors & Fragrances, took place in the Chicago Botanic Garden this April. The annual gathering presented new fragrance trends and training to Bell’s sales staff. This year, Bell’s perfumers also assisted in the workshop, showing sales staff how to concoct original fragrances based on environmentally-friendly processes and ingredients. In addition to marketing presentations, Bell’s R&D department created several new fragrances for lotions, including Solar Garden, Nurturing Root and Green Fusion, which are now available for purchase.
Fragrance Workshop Fared Well
May 30, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 697Social Media is Reshaping Beauty Product Development
- 87Anti-Pollution Product Event Expects Future Change
- 81What They Wore: Fashion Week—Spring/Summer 2017
- 36What is Indie Beauty?
- 33Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 31These Are Beauty Packaging's Eco Leaders
- 28Money, Millennials and the Future of Beauty
- 24Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 19Consumer Behavior Change Key to Sustainable Beauty Growth
- 18Cosmoprof NA: Multicultural is the New 'Beauty Mainstream'
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience
2/17/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Lessons from UK Beauty Leaders
3/2/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
3/31/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured