The 2008 Fragrance Workshop, hosted by Bell Flavors & Fragrances, took place in the Chicago Botanic Garden this April. The annual gathering presented new fragrance trends and training to Bell’s sales staff. This year, Bell’s perfumers also assisted in the workshop, showing sales staff how to concoct original fragrances based on environmentally-friendly processes and ingredients. In addition to marketing presentations, Bell’s R&D department created several new fragrances for lotions, including Solar Garden, Nurturing Root and Green Fusion, which are now available for purchase.
Fragrance Workshop Fared Well
May 30, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 361Cosmoprof NA: Multicultural is the New 'Beauty Mainstream'
- 328Q&A: Employees Have an Edge in the Beauty Jobs Market
- 199What Happened at Cosmoprof Las Vegas?
- 108Cosmoprof After Dark: ICMAD Honors Out-of-the-Box Beauty
- 97A Sneak Peek at in-cos North America Innovations
- 79Unilever: Premiumize, but Don’t Cheapen
- 67Market America Unveils New Beauty Offerings
- 58What is Indie Beauty?
- 51YouCam and Cosmoprof NA Team Up for Virtual Beauty Show
- 51Beauty Pitch 2016: Meet the Next Big Things in Beauty
- What is Indie Beauty?
9/30/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
10/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
10/18/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured