The 2008 Fragrance Workshop, hosted by Bell Flavors & Fragrances, took place in the Chicago Botanic Garden this April. The annual gathering presented new fragrance trends and training to Bell’s sales staff. This year, Bell’s perfumers also assisted in the workshop, showing sales staff how to concoct original fragrances based on environmentally-friendly processes and ingredients. In addition to marketing presentations, Bell’s R&D department created several new fragrances for lotions, including Solar Garden, Nurturing Root and Green Fusion, which are now available for purchase.
Fragrance Workshop Fared Well
May 30, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 644Unilever: Premiumize, but Don’t Cheapen
- 371Cosmoprof Worldwide Bologna 2016 Reveals What's Growing in Beauty
- 290Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
- 258Experts: Technology is Shaping the Future of Beauty
- 227Unilever on Competing for Consumer Love
- 218Elev8 Crowns the Leaders in the Eco-chic Beauty Tribe
- 214Unilever is a Natural Home for Brands
- 202in-cosmetics Reveals What's Driving Personal Care Growth
- 199First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 191Meet the Next Leaders in Eco-chic Beauty
- What is Indie Beauty?
9/30/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
10/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
10/18/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured