The 2008 Fragrance Workshop, hosted by Bell Flavors & Fragrances, took place in the Chicago Botanic Garden this April. The annual gathering presented new fragrance trends and training to Bell’s sales staff. This year, Bell’s perfumers also assisted in the workshop, showing sales staff how to concoct original fragrances based on environmentally-friendly processes and ingredients. In addition to marketing presentations, Bell’s R&D department created several new fragrances for lotions, including Solar Garden, Nurturing Root and Green Fusion, which are now available for purchase.
Fragrance Workshop Fared Well
May 30, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 170Unilever is a Natural Home for Brands
- 109Unilever: Premiumize, but Don’t Cheapen
- 80Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
- 72Cosmoprof Preview: ICMAD Honors Beauty Innovations
- 40Money, Millennials and the Future of Beauty
- 35CEW 2015 Beauty Award Winners Announced
- 30Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 29What is Indie Beauty?
- 19Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 18Innocos 2016 Winners Announced
- What is Indie Beauty?
9/30/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
10/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
10/18/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured