The 2008 Fragrance Workshop, hosted by Bell Flavors & Fragrances, took place in the Chicago Botanic Garden this April. The annual gathering presented new fragrance trends and training to Bell’s sales staff. This year, Bell’s perfumers also assisted in the workshop, showing sales staff how to concoct original fragrances based on environmentally-friendly processes and ingredients. In addition to marketing presentations, Bell’s R&D department created several new fragrances for lotions, including Solar Garden, Nurturing Root and Green Fusion, which are now available for purchase.
Fragrance Workshop Fared Well
May 30, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 1030A Global Cosmetic Industry Wish to You!
- 261Beauty Pitch 2016: Meet the Next Big Things in Beauty
- 114Social Media is Reshaping Beauty Product Development
- 825 Indie Trendsetters
- 62What is Indie Beauty?
- 37Money, Millennials and the Future of Beauty
- 35Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 33Anti-Pollution Product Event Expects Future Change
- 26Unilever: Premiumize, but Don’t Cheapen
- 24Makeup Show Recap: 2 Days of Industry Insight
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience
2/17/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Lessons from UK Beauty Leaders
3/2/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
3/31/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Unilever is a Natural Home for Brands
4/3/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured