WFFC Announces Cincinnati, Ohio Meeting
July 14, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 70Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 64CEW 2015 Beauty Award Winners Announced
- 41Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 40Cosmoprof Encourages You to 'Discover Green'
- 38innoCos Nominations Now Open
- 33What is Indie Beauty?
- 21InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
- 19Considering Asia’s Beauty Markets
- 17FIT Honors Graduates; Annette Green Talks Fragrance
- 12Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
The Women in Flavor and Fragrance Commerce (WFFC) announced it will hold an informational meeting for current and prospective members, featuring drinks and appetizers, at Parker’s Blue Ash Grill, 4200 Cooper Rd. in Blue Ash, Ohio (near Cincinnati) on Tuesday, July 29, from 6:00-8:00 p.m. Dress is business casual. The event will include discussion of the new chapter’s plans and a date will be set for the WFFC’s first board meeting. RSVP to Connie Copher at (513) 387-3243 or email@example.com by July 25, 2008.