The Women in Flavor and Fragrance Commerce (WFFC) announced it will hold an informational meeting for current and prospective members, featuring drinks and appetizers, at Parker’s Blue Ash Grill, 4200 Cooper Rd. in Blue Ash, Ohio (near Cincinnati) on Tuesday, July 29, from 6:00-8:00 p.m. Dress is business casual. The event will include discussion of the new chapter’s plans and a date will be set for the WFFC’s first board meeting. RSVP to Connie Copher at (513) 387-3243 or email@example.com by July 25, 2008.
WFFC Announces Cincinnati, Ohio Meeting
July 14, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 292LAST CHANCE: World Perfumery Congress Guest List + Hotel Reservations
- 275Cosmoprof: Brands Need Support
- 226Money, Millennials and the Future of Beauty
- 2055 Trends CEW Beauty Finalists Revealed
- 123Fragrance Foundation Awards: And the Winners Are...
- 87Unilever: Premiumize, but Don’t Cheapen
- 85Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
- 79UPDATE: CEW Awards Uncover the Most Exciting Beauty Launches of Past Year
- 63MakeUp in NewYork Moves to Manhattan
- 43CEW 2015 Beauty Award Winners Announced
- Elev8 Crowns the Leaders in the Eco-chic Beauty Tribe
4/19/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- What is Indie Beauty?
9/30/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
10/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
10/18/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief