The Women in Flavor and Fragrance Commerce (WFFC) announced it will hold an informational meeting for current and prospective members, featuring drinks and appetizers, at Parker’s Blue Ash Grill, 4200 Cooper Rd. in Blue Ash, Ohio (near Cincinnati) on Tuesday, July 29, from 6:00-8:00 p.m. Dress is business casual. The event will include discussion of the new chapter’s plans and a date will be set for the WFFC’s first board meeting. RSVP to Connie Copher at (513) 387-3243 or email@example.com by July 25, 2008.
WFFC Announces Cincinnati, Ohio Meeting
July 14, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 537Unilever: Premiumize, but Don’t Cheapen
- 282First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 266Experts: Technology is Shaping the Future of Beauty
- 227Unilever on Competing for Consumer Love
- 227Elev8 Crowns the Leaders in the Eco-chic Beauty Tribe
- 214Unilever is a Natural Home for Brands
- 208Cosmoprof Worldwide Bologna 2016 Reveals What's Growing in Beauty
- 205in-cosmetics Reveals What's Driving Personal Care Growth
- 186Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
- 150The Best Perfume and Fragrance Writing of 2016 Revealed
- What is Indie Beauty?
9/30/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
10/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
10/18/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured