The Women in Flavor and Fragrance Commerce (WFFC) announced it will hold an informational meeting for current and prospective members, featuring drinks and appetizers, at Parker’s Blue Ash Grill, 4200 Cooper Rd. in Blue Ash, Ohio (near Cincinnati) on Tuesday, July 29, from 6:00-8:00 p.m. Dress is business casual. The event will include discussion of the new chapter’s plans and a date will be set for the WFFC’s first board meeting. RSVP to Connie Copher at (513) 387-3243 or firstname.lastname@example.org by July 25, 2008.
WFFC Announces Cincinnati, Ohio Meeting
July 14, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 234What They Wore: Fashion Week—Spring/Summer 2017
- 2162,000 Attendees, 160 Exhibitors, One New in-cosmetics
- 85Sensient and Conair Big Winners at in-cosmetics N.A.
- 64These Are Beauty Packaging's Eco Leaders
- 61Allured Saves a Senior from Food Insecurity One Dollar at a Time
- 49Perfumed Plume Expands Board and Revises Categories
- 29What is Indie Beauty?
- 22Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 21Q&A: Employees Have an Edge in the Beauty Jobs Market
- 18Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- What is Indie Beauty?
9/30/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
10/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
10/18/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured