The Women in Flavor and Fragrance Commerce (WFFC) announced it will hold an informational meeting for current and prospective members, featuring drinks and appetizers, at Parker’s Blue Ash Grill, 4200 Cooper Rd. in Blue Ash, Ohio (near Cincinnati) on Tuesday, July 29, from 6:00-8:00 p.m. Dress is business casual. The event will include discussion of the new chapter’s plans and a date will be set for the WFFC’s first board meeting. RSVP to Connie Copher at (513) 387-3243 or email@example.com by July 25, 2008.
WFFC Announces Cincinnati, Ohio Meeting
July 14, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 574A Global Cosmetic Industry Wish to You!
- 263Beauty Pitch 2016: Meet the Next Big Things in Beauty
- 127Social Media is Reshaping Beauty Product Development
- 635 Indie Trendsetters
- 58What is Indie Beauty?
- 34Anti-Pollution Product Event Expects Future Change
- 33Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 32Money, Millennials and the Future of Beauty
- 24Makeup Show Recap: 2 Days of Industry Insight
- 19CEW 2015 Beauty Award Winners Announced
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience
2/17/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Lessons from UK Beauty Leaders
3/2/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
3/31/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Unilever is a Natural Home for Brands
4/3/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured