The Women in Flavor and Fragrance Commerce (WFFC) announced it will hold an informational meeting for current and prospective members, featuring drinks and appetizers, at Parker’s Blue Ash Grill, 4200 Cooper Rd. in Blue Ash, Ohio (near Cincinnati) on Tuesday, July 29, from 6:00-8:00 p.m. Dress is business casual. The event will include discussion of the new chapter’s plans and a date will be set for the WFFC’s first board meeting. RSVP to Connie Copher at (513) 387-3243 or firstname.lastname@example.org by July 25, 2008.
WFFC Announces Cincinnati, Ohio Meeting
July 14, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 296Beauty Pitch 2016: Meet the Next Big Things in Beauty
- 211Cosmoprof After Dark: ICMAD Honors Out-of-the-Box Beauty
- 186Unilever is a Natural Home for Brands
- 165Cosmoprof NA: Multicultural is the New 'Beauty Mainstream'
- 157Cosmoprof: Brands Need Support
- 133YouCam and Cosmoprof NA Team Up for Virtual Beauty Show
- 121Cosmoprof Preview: ICMAD Honors Beauty Innovations
- 109Unilever: Premiumize, but Don’t Cheapen
- 80Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
- 65New Cosmoprof Bologna Ads Focus on Multicultural Beauty World
- What is Indie Beauty?
9/30/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
10/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
10/18/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured