A GCI Power Lunch, held May 1 at Michael’s restaurant in New York, was hosted by GCI editor-in-chief Karen Newman and attended by Matt Frost, IFF; Rochelle Bloom, The Fragrance Foundation; Jim Dellas, Drom Fragrances International; Francois Duquesne, L’Artisan Parfumeur; Chandler Burr, the New York Times (fragrance critic); Ruth Sutcliffe, Coty; Wendy Gottfried, Saks Fifth Avenue; Marc Rosen, Marc Rosen & Associates.
May 1, 2008 Power Lunch
August 28, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 208LAST CHANCE: World Perfumery Congress Guest List + Hotel Reservations
- 205Money, Millennials and the Future of Beauty
- 184Cosmoprof: Brands Need Support
- 1645 Trends CEW Beauty Finalists Revealed
- 124Fragrance Foundation Awards: And the Winners Are...
- 90Unilever: Premiumize, but Don’t Cheapen
- 85Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
- 53UPDATE: CEW Awards Uncover the Most Exciting Beauty Launches of Past Year
- 38CEW 2015 Beauty Award Winners Announced
- 27Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- What is Indie Beauty?
9/30/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
10/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
10/18/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured