A GCI Power Lunch, held May 1 at Michael’s restaurant in New York, was hosted by GCI editor-in-chief Karen Newman and attended by Matt Frost, IFF; Rochelle Bloom, The Fragrance Foundation; Jim Dellas, Drom Fragrances International; Francois Duquesne, L’Artisan Parfumeur; Chandler Burr, the New York Times (fragrance critic); Ruth Sutcliffe, Coty; Wendy Gottfried, Saks Fifth Avenue; Marc Rosen, Marc Rosen & Associates.
May 1, 2008 Power Lunch
August 28, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 1033A Global Cosmetic Industry Wish to You!
- 263Beauty Pitch 2016: Meet the Next Big Things in Beauty
- 123Social Media is Reshaping Beauty Product Development
- 825 Indie Trendsetters
- 63What is Indie Beauty?
- 38Money, Millennials and the Future of Beauty
- 36Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 33Anti-Pollution Product Event Expects Future Change
- 26Unilever: Premiumize, but Don’t Cheapen
- 24Makeup Show Recap: 2 Days of Industry Insight
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience
2/17/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Lessons from UK Beauty Leaders
3/2/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
3/31/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Unilever is a Natural Home for Brands
4/3/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured