A GCI Power Lunch, held May 1 at Michael’s restaurant in New York, was hosted by GCI editor-in-chief Karen Newman and attended by Matt Frost, IFF; Rochelle Bloom, The Fragrance Foundation; Jim Dellas, Drom Fragrances International; Francois Duquesne, L’Artisan Parfumeur; Chandler Burr, the New York Times (fragrance critic); Ruth Sutcliffe, Coty; Wendy Gottfried, Saks Fifth Avenue; Marc Rosen, Marc Rosen & Associates.
May 1, 2008 Power Lunch
August 28, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 373Cosmoprof NA: Multicultural is the New 'Beauty Mainstream'
- 328Q&A: Employees Have an Edge in the Beauty Jobs Market
- 199What Happened at Cosmoprof Las Vegas?
- 108Cosmoprof After Dark: ICMAD Honors Out-of-the-Box Beauty
- 97A Sneak Peek at in-cos North America Innovations
- 79Unilever: Premiumize, but Don’t Cheapen
- 67Market America Unveils New Beauty Offerings
- 57What is Indie Beauty?
- 53Beauty Pitch 2016: Meet the Next Big Things in Beauty
- 52YouCam and Cosmoprof NA Team Up for Virtual Beauty Show
- What is Indie Beauty?
9/30/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
10/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
10/18/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured