A GCI Power Lunch, held May 1 at Michael’s restaurant in New York, was hosted by GCI editor-in-chief Karen Newman and attended by Matt Frost, IFF; Rochelle Bloom, The Fragrance Foundation; Jim Dellas, Drom Fragrances International; Francois Duquesne, L’Artisan Parfumeur; Chandler Burr, the New York Times (fragrance critic); Ruth Sutcliffe, Coty; Wendy Gottfried, Saks Fifth Avenue; Marc Rosen, Marc Rosen & Associates.
May 1, 2008 Power Lunch
August 28, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 232What They Wore: Fashion Week—Spring/Summer 2017
- 2162,000 Attendees, 160 Exhibitors, One New in-cosmetics
- 85Sensient and Conair Big Winners at in-cosmetics N.A.
- 61Allured Saves a Senior from Food Insecurity One Dollar at a Time
- 61These Are Beauty Packaging's Eco Leaders
- 49Perfumed Plume Expands Board and Revises Categories
- 31What is Indie Beauty?
- 23Q&A: Employees Have an Edge in the Beauty Jobs Market
- 22Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 19Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- What is Indie Beauty?
9/30/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
10/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
10/18/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured