A GCI Power Lunch, held May 1 at Michael’s restaurant in New York, was hosted by GCI editor-in-chief Karen Newman and attended by Matt Frost, IFF; Rochelle Bloom, The Fragrance Foundation; Jim Dellas, Drom Fragrances International; Francois Duquesne, L’Artisan Parfumeur; Chandler Burr, the New York Times (fragrance critic); Ruth Sutcliffe, Coty; Wendy Gottfried, Saks Fifth Avenue; Marc Rosen, Marc Rosen & Associates.
May 1, 2008 Power Lunch
August 28, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 535Social Media is Reshaping Beauty Product Development
- 107These Are Beauty Packaging's Eco Leaders
- 98What They Wore: Fashion Week—Spring/Summer 2017
- 84Anti-Pollution Product Event Expects Future Change
- 33What is Indie Beauty?
- 27Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 24Money, Millennials and the Future of Beauty
- 22Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 19Consumer Behavior Change Key to Sustainable Beauty Growth
- 18Cosmoprof NA: Multicultural is the New 'Beauty Mainstream'
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience
2/17/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Lessons from UK Beauty Leaders
3/2/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
3/31/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured