The fourth GCI Power Lunch was held Wednesday, August 15, 2007, at Michael’s restaurant in New York—a hot and sunny day made for pleasant conversation in an air conditioned room. Guests included Charles Neuner, The Estée Lauder Companies; Yasmin Siddiqi, Dupont; Marc Rosen, Marc Rosen Associates; Marcy Fisher, Liz Claiborne/Juicy Couture; Brad Horowitz, Clarins; Jill Belasco, Latitudes International; Jerry Vittoria, Firmenich; and Andrea Robinson, Prescriptives/Tom Ford, and was hosted by Karen Newman, GCI magazine editor in chief.
Fourth GCI Power Lunch
August 28, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 874Money, Millennials and the Future of Beauty
- 825UPDATE: CEW Awards Uncover the Most Exciting Beauty Launches of Past Year
- 487UPDATED: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 1875 Trends CEW Beauty Finalists Revealed
- 122Elev8 Crowns the Leaders in the Eco-chic Beauty Tribe
- 112CEW 2015 Beauty Award Winners Announced
- 99Unilever: Premiumize, but Don’t Cheapen
- 86Anatomy of a Logo: INNOCOS
- 71Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
- 61Innocos 2016 Winners Announced
- What is Indie Beauty?
9/30/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
10/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
10/18/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured