The fourth GCI Power Lunch was held Wednesday, August 15, 2007, at Michael’s restaurant in New York—a hot and sunny day made for pleasant conversation in an air conditioned room. Guests included Charles Neuner, The Estée Lauder Companies; Yasmin Siddiqi, Dupont; Marc Rosen, Marc Rosen Associates; Marcy Fisher, Liz Claiborne/Juicy Couture; Brad Horowitz, Clarins; Jill Belasco, Latitudes International; Jerry Vittoria, Firmenich; and Andrea Robinson, Prescriptives/Tom Ford, and was hosted by Karen Newman, GCI magazine editor in chief.
Fourth GCI Power Lunch
August 28, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 168Unilever is a Natural Home for Brands
- 111Unilever: Premiumize, but Don’t Cheapen
- 82Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
- 66Cosmoprof Preview: ICMAD Honors Beauty Innovations
- 45Money, Millennials and the Future of Beauty
- 36CEW 2015 Beauty Award Winners Announced
- 30What is Indie Beauty?
- 30Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 19Innocos 2016 Winners Announced
- 19Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- Elev8 Crowns the Leaders in the Eco-chic Beauty Tribe
4/19/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- What is Indie Beauty?
9/30/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
10/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
10/18/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief