The fourth GCI Power Lunch was held Wednesday, August 15, 2007, at Michael’s restaurant in New York—a hot and sunny day made for pleasant conversation in an air conditioned room. Guests included Charles Neuner, The Estée Lauder Companies; Yasmin Siddiqi, Dupont; Marc Rosen, Marc Rosen Associates; Marcy Fisher, Liz Claiborne/Juicy Couture; Brad Horowitz, Clarins; Jill Belasco, Latitudes International; Jerry Vittoria, Firmenich; and Andrea Robinson, Prescriptives/Tom Ford, and was hosted by Karen Newman, GCI magazine editor in chief.
Fourth GCI Power Lunch
August 28, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 435Cosmoprof NA: Multicultural is the New 'Beauty Mainstream'
- 325Q&A: Employees Have an Edge in the Beauty Jobs Market
- 199What Happened at Cosmoprof Las Vegas?
- 111Cosmoprof After Dark: ICMAD Honors Out-of-the-Box Beauty
- 95A Sneak Peek at in-cos North America Innovations
- 80Unilever: Premiumize, but Don’t Cheapen
- 67Market America Unveils New Beauty Offerings
- 62Beauty Pitch 2016: Meet the Next Big Things in Beauty
- 60YouCam and Cosmoprof NA Team Up for Virtual Beauty Show
- 53Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
- What is Indie Beauty?
9/30/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
10/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
10/18/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured