The fourth GCI Power Lunch was held Wednesday, August 15, 2007, at Michael’s restaurant in New York—a hot and sunny day made for pleasant conversation in an air conditioned room. Guests included Charles Neuner, The Estée Lauder Companies; Yasmin Siddiqi, Dupont; Marc Rosen, Marc Rosen Associates; Marcy Fisher, Liz Claiborne/Juicy Couture; Brad Horowitz, Clarins; Jill Belasco, Latitudes International; Jerry Vittoria, Firmenich; and Andrea Robinson, Prescriptives/Tom Ford, and was hosted by Karen Newman, GCI magazine editor in chief.
Fourth GCI Power Lunch
August 28, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 539Social Media is Reshaping Beauty Product Development
- 97What They Wore: Fashion Week—Spring/Summer 2017
- 84Anti-Pollution Product Event Expects Future Change
- 73These Are Beauty Packaging's Eco Leaders
- 32What is Indie Beauty?
- 27Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 24Money, Millennials and the Future of Beauty
- 22Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 19Consumer Behavior Change Key to Sustainable Beauty Growth
- 18Cosmoprof NA: Multicultural is the New 'Beauty Mainstream'
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience
2/17/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Lessons from UK Beauty Leaders
3/2/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
3/31/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured