CEW’s Beauty Series at New York’s Harmonie Club focused on becoming a general manager, and featured presenters Lynne Greene, global president, Clinique Worldwide, and Claudia Poccia, president, mark, who discussed leadership as a critical element in the journey. Poccia, who came up through the ranks in sales, said, “The well-rounded path to management includes hiring people who are smarter than you and empowering them to do their jobs.” Greene said, “If you enjoy leadership, which carries a lot of weight, have a functional understanding of sales.”
CEW Beauty Series
September 28, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 440Cosmoprof NA: Multicultural is the New 'Beauty Mainstream'
- 323Q&A: Employees Have an Edge in the Beauty Jobs Market
- 199What Happened at Cosmoprof Las Vegas?
- 113Cosmoprof After Dark: ICMAD Honors Out-of-the-Box Beauty
- 94A Sneak Peek at in-cos North America Innovations
- 81Unilever: Premiumize, but Don’t Cheapen
- 68Beauty Pitch 2016: Meet the Next Big Things in Beauty
- 68Market America Unveils New Beauty Offerings
- 60YouCam and Cosmoprof NA Team Up for Virtual Beauty Show
- 53Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
- What is Indie Beauty?
9/30/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
10/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
10/18/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured