CEW Beauty Series
September 28, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 70Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 64CEW 2015 Beauty Award Winners Announced
- 44Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 40Cosmoprof Encourages You to 'Discover Green'
- 38innoCos Nominations Now Open
- 34What is Indie Beauty?
- 22InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
- 19Considering Asia’s Beauty Markets
- 16FIT Honors Graduates; Annette Green Talks Fragrance
- 13Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
CEW’s Beauty Series at New York’s Harmonie Club focused on becoming a general manager, and featured presenters Lynne Greene, global president, Clinique Worldwide, and Claudia Poccia, president, mark, who discussed leadership as a critical element in the journey. Poccia, who came up through the ranks in sales, said, “The well-rounded path to management includes hiring people who are smarter than you and empowering them to do their jobs.” Greene said, “If you enjoy leadership, which carries a lot of weight, have a functional understanding of sales.”