EXTRACTS recognized the most innovative new products in the categories of Bath & Body, Beauty Accessory, Cosmetic & Fragrance, Natural/Organic and Packaging at its August event, held at New York’s Metropolitan Pavilion. “The exhibitors we’ve honored with best new product awards represent the future of the personal care industry,” said Rita Malek, show manager, EXTRACTS.
The winners were:
- Best of Show: Principessa Beauty, Inc. for Bianco Breeze Hair and Body Powder
- Bath & Body: Garden Botanika for Prickly Pear Cactus body care line
- Natural/Organics: Erbaviva for Quease-Ease Lip Balm
- Beauty Accessories: Dr. Carolyn Collection for Dr. Carolyn’s Savvy Nail Kit
- Cosmetic & Fragrance: Shady Day for Daily Sun Protection Wipes
- Packaging: Jimmy Belasco Soy Candle for a packaging system that allows stores to coordinate candles with seasons.
EXTRACTS featured more than 70 exhibitors of beauty and personal care products and attracted approximately 5,000 attendees.