BerjangUSA, the U.S. distributor of the Le Petit Prince line of children’s fragrances, celebrated the 60th birthday of The Little Prince, the book that inspired the line. Storyteller LuAnn Adams read the adventure to an assembled audience of children and parents, who learned what it is “to truly see with your heart,” the famous core message of the allegory, and all the children left with a copy of the children’s classic.
Maziar Aghalarpour, executive director, Berjang USA, and Rebecca Aghalarpour, director of sales, Berjang USA, welcomed guests to the event. Everyone enjoyed an excellent reading and experienced the line, which includes Le Petit Prince spray, Les Triples, La Rose du Petit Prince and the Dessine Moi un Mouton line of alcohol- and paraben-free fragrances and skin and hair care products.
Le Petit Prince Literary Launch
October 5, 2006
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 272InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
- 205Beauty's Digital and Social Media Leaders Honored at innoCos Digital
- 53Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 51The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
- 50Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 45CEW 2015 Beauty Award Winners Announced
- 42CEW UK Honors Beauty Shapers and Influencers
- 34Considering Asia’s Beauty Markets
- 29Summit Looks at Sustainable Issues Within the Beauty Industry
- 29Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas