Eastman Chemical Company unveiled its next generation PET resin during a by-invitation press reception in Chicago. ParaStar is produced using IntegRex technology, the company’s patent-protected manufacturing process engineered to reduce energy usage.
PET Innovation Introduced
November 10, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 529A Global Cosmetic Industry Wish to You!
- 144Beauty Pitch 2016: Meet the Next Big Things in Beauty
- 69Social Media is Reshaping Beauty Product Development
- 455 Indie Trendsetters
- 35What is Indie Beauty?
- 21Money, Millennials and the Future of Beauty
- 19Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 17Anti-Pollution Product Event Expects Future Change
- 13Unilever: Premiumize, but Don’t Cheapen
- 12Makeup Show Recap: 2 Days of Industry Insight
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience
2/17/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Lessons from UK Beauty Leaders
3/2/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
3/31/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Unilever is a Natural Home for Brands
4/3/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured