Eastman Chemical Company unveiled its next generation PET resin during a by-invitation press reception in Chicago. ParaStar is produced using IntegRex technology, the company’s patent-protected manufacturing process engineered to reduce energy usage.
PET Innovation Introduced
November 10, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 291What They Wore: Fashion Week—Spring/Summer 2017
- 2182,000 Attendees, 160 Exhibitors, One New in-cosmetics
- 94These Are Beauty Packaging's Eco Leaders
- 85Sensient and Conair Big Winners at in-cosmetics N.A.
- 61Allured Saves a Senior from Food Insecurity One Dollar at a Time
- 49Perfumed Plume Expands Board and Revises Categories
- 26What is Indie Beauty?
- 25Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 20Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 16Summit Looks at Sustainable Issues Within the Beauty Industry
- What is Indie Beauty?
9/30/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
10/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
10/18/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured