Eastman Chemical Company unveiled its next generation PET resin during a by-invitation press reception in Chicago. ParaStar is produced using IntegRex technology, the company’s patent-protected manufacturing process engineered to reduce energy usage.
PET Innovation Introduced
November 10, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 530Social Media is Reshaping Beauty Product Development
- 107These Are Beauty Packaging's Eco Leaders
- 98What They Wore: Fashion Week—Spring/Summer 2017
- 84Anti-Pollution Product Event Expects Future Change
- 34What is Indie Beauty?
- 27Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 24Money, Millennials and the Future of Beauty
- 22Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 19Consumer Behavior Change Key to Sustainable Beauty Growth
- 18Cosmoprof NA: Multicultural is the New 'Beauty Mainstream'
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience
2/17/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Lessons from UK Beauty Leaders
3/2/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
3/31/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured