At the Orlane Hypnotherapy launch on December 6 in the Longchamp SoHo store, Orlane executives mingled with Tarot-card and palm readers, hypnotists, psychics and press in the ethereal ambience created to introduce Orlane’s Hypnotherapy line of “Psychodermic Anti-Age Care” for skin, eyes and lips. Jack Sandbach, COO Orlane, welcomed guests on deck under the starry skies of a wintry New York night.
“Hypnotherapy was created by a dermatologist and a psychologist to treat skin that is showing signs of high stress, skin stress and anxiety,” said Naz Toloui, vice president, sales and education, Orlane.
Toloui noted that omega-3 and DHEA levels drop when you have high anxiety, hence the cream is loaded with omega-3 and DHEA for skin well-being. The new eye cream, for line-reducing and contouring care is richer and has more Red Tocol than Orlane’s previous version. It also contains arctic cranberry and grape seed extract to hydrate and firm the skin.
December 19, 2006
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 284InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
- 207Beauty's Digital and Social Media Leaders Honored at innoCos Digital
- 53Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 49Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 45The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
- 45CEW 2015 Beauty Award Winners Announced
- 43CEW UK Honors Beauty Shapers and Influencers
- 34Considering Asia’s Beauty Markets
- 30Summit Looks at Sustainable Issues Within the Beauty Industry
- 26Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas