Cosmetic Executive Women Foundation, the philanthropic arm of CEW, honored Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products, Inc. at the CEW’s annual holiday luncheon. The event benefits CEW’s Cancer and Careers initiative, which provides an interactive resource for working women with cancer and their employers. The event drew the support of more than 1,000 beauty industry executives, and Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products was honored for its corporate commitment to employees with cancer. Colleen Giggins, worldwide chairman, consumer and personal care group, Johnson & Johnson, accepted the award on behalf of the company.
Proceeds from the luncheon totaled $450,000, which included $83,800 from auctions. Sponsors included Women’s Health, Symrise, WWD Beauty Biz, Suite K, WSL Strategic Retail, RPR Marketing Communications, Raw Media and Digital Plus.
CEW Holiday Luncheon
January 25, 2007
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 271InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
- 205Beauty's Digital and Social Media Leaders Honored at innoCos Digital
- 62The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
- 55Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 51Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 45CEW 2015 Beauty Award Winners Announced
- 42CEW UK Honors Beauty Shapers and Influencers
- 32Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
- 31Considering Asia’s Beauty Markets
- 28Summit Looks at Sustainable Issues Within the Beauty Industry