MAC Cosmetics and actress and model Beth Ostrosky, representing Mattel’s Barbie, made Valentine’s Day memorable at Henri Bendel in New York City, part of a weeklong celebration of the Barbie/MAC Cosmetic collaboration that has brought together the MAC professional cosmetics line and the world’s best-known fashion-themed doll. The colorful line includes lipsticks Modern Ms., a brick red with silver pearl frost; Sweet & Single, a silvered plum; Real Doll, light bubblegum pink; and Rocking Chick, in frosted fuchsia. The line also features lip gloss, eye shadow and liner, powder blush, nail lacquer, and the latest limited edition fashionable Barbie doll—complete with a MAC makeup case and inspired by the Barbie Loves MAC Spring ’07 Colour Collection.
Barbie Meets MAC Cosmetics
February 22, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 470Cosmoprof NA: Multicultural is the New 'Beauty Mainstream'
- 320Q&A: Employees Have an Edge in the Beauty Jobs Market
- 220Cosmoprof After Dark: ICMAD Honors Out-of-the-Box Beauty
- 199What Happened at Cosmoprof Las Vegas?
- 94A Sneak Peek at in-cos North America Innovations
- 85Unilever: Premiumize, but Don’t Cheapen
- 82Beauty Pitch 2016: Meet the Next Big Things in Beauty
- 75YouCam and Cosmoprof NA Team Up for Virtual Beauty Show
- 68Market America Unveils New Beauty Offerings
- 59Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
- What is Indie Beauty?
9/30/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
10/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
10/18/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured