MAC Cosmetics and actress and model Beth Ostrosky, representing Mattel’s Barbie, made Valentine’s Day memorable at Henri Bendel in New York City, part of a weeklong celebration of the Barbie/MAC Cosmetic collaboration that has brought together the MAC professional cosmetics line and the world’s best-known fashion-themed doll. The colorful line includes lipsticks Modern Ms., a brick red with silver pearl frost; Sweet & Single, a silvered plum; Real Doll, light bubblegum pink; and Rocking Chick, in frosted fuchsia. The line also features lip gloss, eye shadow and liner, powder blush, nail lacquer, and the latest limited edition fashionable Barbie doll—complete with a MAC makeup case and inspired by the Barbie Loves MAC Spring ’07 Colour Collection.
Barbie Meets MAC Cosmetics
February 22, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 217LAST CHANCE: World Perfumery Congress Guest List + Hotel Reservations
- 205Money, Millennials and the Future of Beauty
- 186Cosmoprof: Brands Need Support
- 1655 Trends CEW Beauty Finalists Revealed
- 123Fragrance Foundation Awards: And the Winners Are...
- 92Unilever: Premiumize, but Don’t Cheapen
- 84Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
- 57UPDATE: CEW Awards Uncover the Most Exciting Beauty Launches of Past Year
- 39CEW 2015 Beauty Award Winners Announced
- 28What is Indie Beauty?
- What is Indie Beauty?
9/30/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
10/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
10/18/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured