MAC Cosmetics and actress and model Beth Ostrosky, representing Mattel’s Barbie, made Valentine’s Day memorable at Henri Bendel in New York City, part of a weeklong celebration of the Barbie/MAC Cosmetic collaboration that has brought together the MAC professional cosmetics line and the world’s best-known fashion-themed doll. The colorful line includes lipsticks Modern Ms., a brick red with silver pearl frost; Sweet & Single, a silvered plum; Real Doll, light bubblegum pink; and Rocking Chick, in frosted fuchsia. The line also features lip gloss, eye shadow and liner, powder blush, nail lacquer, and the latest limited edition fashionable Barbie doll—complete with a MAC makeup case and inspired by the Barbie Loves MAC Spring ’07 Colour Collection.
Barbie Meets MAC Cosmetics
February 22, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 171Unilever is a Natural Home for Brands
- 110Unilever: Premiumize, but Don’t Cheapen
- 79Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
- 72Cosmoprof Preview: ICMAD Honors Beauty Innovations
- 40Money, Millennials and the Future of Beauty
- 35CEW 2015 Beauty Award Winners Announced
- 30Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 29What is Indie Beauty?
- 19Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 18Innocos 2016 Winners Announced
- Elev8 Crowns the Leaders in the Eco-chic Beauty Tribe
4/19/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- What is Indie Beauty?
9/30/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
10/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience: Cosmopack New York Wrap-up
10/18/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief