MAC Cosmetics and actress and model Beth Ostrosky, representing Mattel’s Barbie, made Valentine’s Day memorable at Henri Bendel in New York City, part of a weeklong celebration of the Barbie/MAC Cosmetic collaboration that has brought together the MAC professional cosmetics line and the world’s best-known fashion-themed doll. The colorful line includes lipsticks Modern Ms., a brick red with silver pearl frost; Sweet & Single, a silvered plum; Real Doll, light bubblegum pink; and Rocking Chick, in frosted fuchsia. The line also features lip gloss, eye shadow and liner, powder blush, nail lacquer, and the latest limited edition fashionable Barbie doll—complete with a MAC makeup case and inspired by the Barbie Loves MAC Spring ’07 Colour Collection.
Barbie Meets MAC Cosmetics
February 22, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 532Social Media is Reshaping Beauty Product Development
- 106These Are Beauty Packaging's Eco Leaders
- 98What They Wore: Fashion Week—Spring/Summer 2017
- 84Anti-Pollution Product Event Expects Future Change
- 34What is Indie Beauty?
- 27Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 24Money, Millennials and the Future of Beauty
- 22Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 19Consumer Behavior Change Key to Sustainable Beauty Growth
- 18Cosmoprof NA: Multicultural is the New 'Beauty Mainstream'
- InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
11/10/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience
2/17/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Lessons from UK Beauty Leaders
3/2/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
3/31/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured