MAC Cosmetics and actress and model Beth Ostrosky, representing Mattel’s Barbie, made Valentine’s Day memorable at Henri Bendel in New York City, part of a weeklong celebration of the Barbie/MAC Cosmetic collaboration that has brought together the MAC professional cosmetics line and the world’s best-known fashion-themed doll. The colorful line includes lipsticks Modern Ms., a brick red with silver pearl frost; Sweet & Single, a silvered plum; Real Doll, light bubblegum pink; and Rocking Chick, in frosted fuchsia. The line also features lip gloss, eye shadow and liner, powder blush, nail lacquer, and the latest limited edition fashionable Barbie doll—complete with a MAC makeup case and inspired by the Barbie Loves MAC Spring ’07 Colour Collection.
Barbie Meets MAC Cosmetics
February 22, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 1032A Global Cosmetic Industry Wish to You!
- 263Beauty Pitch 2016: Meet the Next Big Things in Beauty
- 115Social Media is Reshaping Beauty Product Development
- 825 Indie Trendsetters
- 61What is Indie Beauty?
- 38Money, Millennials and the Future of Beauty
- 35Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 33Anti-Pollution Product Event Expects Future Change
- 26Unilever: Premiumize, but Don’t Cheapen
- 24Makeup Show Recap: 2 Days of Industry Insight
- Beauty is a Generational Story
2/16/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Customized Consumer Experience
2/17/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Lessons from UK Beauty Leaders
3/2/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Unilever Takes the Complete Person Approach
3/31/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Unilever is a Natural Home for Brands
4/3/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured