Barbie Meets MAC Cosmetics
February 22, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 72Future Beauty Industry Leaders Forecast Beauty in 2020
- 64CEW 2015 Beauty Award Winners Announced
- 42Marketing Beauty to the Hispanic Consumer
- 40Cosmoprof Encourages You to 'Discover Green'
- 38innoCos Nominations Now Open
- 34What is Indie Beauty?
- 22InnoCos Digital NY 2015 Part 2: Smart Packaging & Optimizing Retail
- 19Considering Asia’s Beauty Markets
- 16FIT Honors Graduates; Annette Green Talks Fragrance
- 13Cosmoprof 2015: Developing & Executing Great Ideas
MAC Cosmetics and actress and model Beth Ostrosky, representing Mattel’s Barbie, made Valentine’s Day memorable at Henri Bendel in New York City, part of a weeklong celebration of the Barbie/MAC Cosmetic collaboration that has brought together the MAC professional cosmetics line and the world’s best-known fashion-themed doll. The colorful line includes lipsticks Modern Ms., a brick red with silver pearl frost; Sweet & Single, a silvered plum; Real Doll, light bubblegum pink; and Rocking Chick, in frosted fuchsia. The line also features lip gloss, eye shadow and liner, powder blush, nail lacquer, and the latest limited edition fashionable Barbie doll—complete with a MAC makeup case and inspired by the Barbie Loves MAC Spring ’07 Colour Collection.