New High Glass announced the new Klee bottle with a dedicated pump and overcap. The bottle’s lines are enhanced by the pump and overcap, which sit flush when tightened. The pump is available with a treatment actuator for lotions or a spray actuator for perfume. The bottle is named after Paul Klee, a Swiss-born painter and graphic artist.
Bottle Inspired by Swiss-born Painter; Graphic Artist
January 25, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Packaging
- 621Smile! You're on Cosmetic Camera
- 334Packaging as Added Value
- 286Packaging's Latest Muse: Watercolors
- 240Yonwoo Gets Misty with Airless 'Tube Spray'
- 97Gerresheimer's Breaking Ground for Glass
- 92Arcade Bundles Beauty Under One Roof
- 84AptarGroup to Acquire Mega Airless
- 78Manly Packaging
- 75The Importance of Color in Beauty Packaging
- 64Veritiv Gets Sweet with Sugar Cane Packaging