Rexam Personal Care introduced the patented R Shape, a family of two lipsticks with innovative bullet shapes perfect for soft formulas. The noncircular product offers consumers precision lip application while also providing customers brand differentiation. Also, an optional click feature, which is both audible and tactile, allows precise, single-dose delivery. The company also launched the second edition of its Glossy Days collection, adding eight flocked-tip applicators. The new Glossy Days entries are designed to appeal to those consumers who appreciate the benefits of lip makeup precision as well as the tactile sensation, but prefer the traditional gesture of the softer, flocked tip with doe foot design.
Lipstick Tube Designed for Precision Application; Brand Differentiation
October 4, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Packaging
- 613Smile! You're on Cosmetic Camera
- 308Packaging as Added Value
- 272Packaging's Latest Muse: Watercolors
- 237Yonwoo Gets Misty with Airless 'Tube Spray'
- 237Thinfilm Gets Grant Supporting Smart Tech
- 99Gerresheimer's Breaking Ground for Glass
- 92Arcade Bundles Beauty Under One Roof
- 87The Importance of Color in Beauty Packaging
- 87Manly Packaging
- 82AptarGroup to Acquire Mega Airless