Unilever announced that Kevin George has been named vice president and general manager of deodorants. Prior to the appointment, George was the marketing director for the deodorant business. According to Michael Polk, group vice president, George has been a proven leader with an outstanding track record.
Unilever Names VP of Deodorants
February 2, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Announcements
- 187Estee Lauder Focuses on Digital Engagement, Global Reach
- 168Major Management Reshuffling at Estée Lauder
- 154Shiseido to Take Extraordinary Loss to Address Bare Escentuals Issues
- 146H2O+ Pulls Out of Chicago
- 111L’Oréal Shuffles Regional Management
- 110L'Oréal Opens Its Largest Manufacturing Facility
- 106Could Victoria Beckham Collection Match Kendall Jenner's Buzz?
- 82Rimmel Holds First Snapchat Press Conference for #RimmelxCara
- 80Givaudan Rebrands Beauty Division
- 72CEW UK Names New Chair to Lead Next Four Years